why blame rondo the captain did no show up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3+pointer. Show 3+pointer's posts

why blame rondo the captain did no show up

u give rondo to shot when the game is on the line like 40 sec left and they go 3 minutes with no basket that means somebody was sleeping on the switch  and the boat sunk anyway the bench guys played well daniel gave them problems, robinson should have finished the game but there is no worry lebron father is coming buck soon delonttttttte. if anyone knows lazy sheed tell him to change his pajamas for some jump short.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: why blame rondo the captain did no show up

Good post. Keep them coming!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to why blame rondo the captain did no show up:
    [QUOTE]u give rondo to shot when the game is on the line like 40 sec left and they go 3 minutes with no basket that means somebody was sleeping on the switch  and the boat sunk anyway the bench guys played well daniel gave them problems, robinson should have finished the game but there is no worry lebron father is coming buck soon delonttttttte. if anyone knows lazy sheed tell him to change his pajamas for some jump short.
    Posted by 3+pointer[/QUOTE]

thisisnonsense.........................there is no punctuation or capitalization.....it's like reading a speech written for GW Bush!! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

In Response to Re: why blame rondo the captain did no show up:
    [QUOTE]In Response to why blame rondo the captain did no show up : thisisnonsense.........................there is no punctuation or capitalization.....it's like reading a speech written for GW Bush!! 
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]
    No, more like for the anointed one, I would love to see his grades wouldn't you?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to why blame rondo the captain did no show up : thisisnonsense.........................there is no punctuation or capitalization.....it's like reading a speech written for GW Bush!! 

kyceltic told you that he only uses 1 username, guess what? Meet kyceltic's 2nd personality named 3+pointer. Notice how 3+pointer creates a thread to mock Paul Pierce then kyceltic tells him to keep the posts coming and that he's doing a good job. 

kyceltic has gone from a closet Paul Pierce hater to a full-fledged TROLL!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

...at least written by GW Bush.
       try OBOSO's teleprompter written by somebody

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondo9Fan. Show RajonRondo9Fan's posts

No Offense I love Ray Allen. But when he jumped after kid if he stayed on him instead of going behind him we would never have been down in the first place. I mean unless Kidd went Kobe for a play.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

kyceltic has gone from a closet Paul Pierce hater to a full-fledged TROLL

ky never change since posting here....i don't see any changes to his style.
     like che u never see him in a buddy buddy system, his mind speak for himself.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Wrong grammar is kyceltic's way of trying to hide the connection between him and his 2nd username, 3+pointer. 

There's just no way a person could be a Celtic fan and at the same time a Paul Pierce hater, no way!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: why blame rondo the captain did no show up : No, more like for the anointed one, I would love to see his grades wouldn't you?
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]

I'd settle for his birth certificate!!  Another reason we should have elected Hillary!  And Mr. Reagan never wrote his own speeches, either........................

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

I vote for Mel Brooks for prez, Harvey Korman for V.P. and Marty Feldman for Sec. of State. Unfortunately, will have to dig a couple of them up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]kyceltic has gone from a closet Paul Pierce hater to a full-fledged TROLL ky never change since posting here....i don't see any changes to his style.  like che u never see him in a buddy buddy system, his mind speak for himself.
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

Thank you GHE, and you're right. When i want to say something i'll say it as KyCeltic, If i get so afraid i have to use other usernames, that's the day i quit posting!!  That's P34's MO, it's easy to see why he would think someone else may resort to his tricks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: why blame rondo the captain did no show up :  Thank you GHE, and you're right. When i want to say something i'll say it as KyCeltic, If i get so afraid i have to use other usernames, that's the day i quit posting!!  That's P34's MO, it's easy to see why he would think someone else may resort to his tricks.
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

1 year and counting. That's how long it has been since you accused me of using multiple usernames. But until now you have no proof. Show us your evidence that I use more than 1 username. 

What's wrong? Have no proof?

HAHAHA!!!

BESTED AGAIN!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE] Good post. Keep them coming!!!

Good post. Keep them coming!!!

HAHAHA!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

Now I get it...  3+Pointer, kyceltic and P34 are all the same person. Wow! You fooled us for a while but I figured it out.  A little bizarre though

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

I'm telling you, Kycelt is Paul Pierce and P34 is Ray Allen, its all a marketing ploy. It doesn't take brain surgery. Believe me I know about labotomies.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I was surprised Paul did not have a good game.  The Mavericks don't seem to have anyone to match him. KG had his hand full with Nowitski.  Still with all that we blew the game they easily could have won.  It stays with me because it happened to them in Dallas so we have to hope they will loaded for bear on Sunday.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

I always laugh at these p-ricks downing Pres. Obama when none of them can come close to his intelligence and intellect.

Pres. Obama WAS born in this country. Some of you clowns sound like those nut-job "Tea Party" idiots.

I guess it ain't easy being the first "Black President"...

SMDH

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]I always laugh at these p-ricks downing Pres. Obama when none of them can come close to his intelligence and intellect. Pres. Obama WAS born in this country. Some of you clowns sound like those nut-job "Tea Party" idiots. I guess it ain't easy being the first "Black President"... SMDH
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]
    Hey my man, I wasn't commenting on where he was born just his brains. Oh, and go play your race card someplace else.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: why blame rondo the captain did no show up : Hey my man, I wasn't commenting on where he was born just his brains. Oh, and go play your race card someplace else.
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]

You can go to HELL. If you're so much in denial that race is not a factor in the hate he recieves, you're DUMBER than I thought.

Oh, and by the way, he has WAAAAY more brains than you do. Who are you to criticize the President on brains and intelligence??

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: why blame rondo the captain did no show up : You can go to HELL. If you're so much in denial that race is not a factor in the hate he recieves, you're DUMBER than I thought. Oh, and by the way, he has WAAAAY more brains than you do. Who are you to criticize the President on brains and intelligence??
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]
    I can criticize because I chose to. I believe his policies inept and hurtful to the country. Oh, and his party is the party of Bull Conners and Robert Byrd.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

Sarah Palin?  Really?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: why blame rondo the captain did no show up :  Thank you GHE, and you're right. When i want to say something i'll say it as KyCeltic, If i get so afraid i have to use other usernames, that's the day i quit posting!!  That's P34's MO, it's easy to see why he would think someone else may resort to his tricks.

what a loser

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I'm confused ... is Rondo president now?

25. This post has been removed.