Why Brad Had To Go Small

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

Re: Why Brad Had To Go Small

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Who in their right mind would declare Fav better than Asik based on Fav's preseason per 48 minutes versus Asik's regular season per 48 minutes."

"I said Olynyk for All-Star, not Fav." 

what a hypocritical little weasel you are.

[/QUOTE]

R9R is referring to the post I made last night in the Celtics vs. Pistons game thread.

I said Oly has All-Star potential.

I never said anything about Fav being an All-Star.

[/QUOTE]

haha so someone is an idiot if they say Faverani is a legit NBA staring center or that Fav is better than a mediocre Omer Asik... but then on the other hand it's perfectly rational to say Oly is an All-Star or has all-star potential? they both have played the same amount of games in the NBA. gotcha 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

again, why are you bringing politics into a basketball thread. are you denying that 2 planes crashed into the world trade center? who's the crazy one????

why isn't anyone else calling fierce out for trying to instigate a political discussion in a basketball forum? this is two threads now where is trying to bait wozzy into politics. he has an AGENDA!!! AGENDA!!!!

[/QUOTE]

In case you didn't know there is no record of the CIA crashing 2 planes at the World Trade Center.

Still don't get it?

[/QUOTE]

there's no record of ANYONE specific group crashing 2 planes in the WTC. you spend too much time thinking about basketball and not enough thinking about real life. that's why you belittle people like wozzy for thinking for themselves and not accepting what they see on tv. no! the US govt can't be responsible because my US govt run tv program told me it was da muzlumz. just like i know da buybull is true because my buybull says dat da buybull is true.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

speaks VOLUMES about the people in this forum. it's perfectly fine to for some ignoramus to create a thread and personally attack me for having "AN AGENDA" even though i never talk about politics, but Fierce, in multiple threads, trys to instigate a political argument, and....CRICKETS. pitiful little hypocrites. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

there's no record of ANYONE specific group crashing 2 planes in the WTC. you spend too much time thinking about basketball and not enough thinking about real life. that's why you belittle people like wozzy for thinking for themselves and not accepting what they see on tv. no! the US govt can't be responsible because my US govt run tv program told me it was da muzlumz. just like i know da buybull is true because my buybull says dat da buybull is true.

[/QUOTE]

So now you're the one talking about politics!

Like I said, it's not a historical fact that the CIA crashed 2 planes at the World Trade Center.

Something like that is crazy talk!

[/QUOTE]

only to people who live in a box.. you think that a guy in a cave in afghanistan outsmarted the most high tech security of the most powerful country in history, who spends more money on military and self defense than all other countries combined, and took down 3 buildings with 2 planes. 

hahahah that's crazy talk.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

[QUOTE]

You don't have to be a genius to know the facts below.

Here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks

The September 11 attacks (also referred to as September 11September 11th, or9/11[nb 1]) were a series of four coordinated terrorist attacks launched by the Islamic terrorist group al-Qaeda upon the United States in New York City and the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area on Tuesday, September 11, 2001.

[/QUOTE]

ohhh wikipedia!! dude you're a real intellectual scholar aren't ya??? where was this proven in a court of law??? 

that's just anti-semitic propaganda. you're an anti-semite with an AGENDA!!! islmaphobic AGENDA!!! 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

i can't wait for the brainless peanut gallery to get here and call me out for a political argument that FIERCE has been desperate to instigate.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

only to people who live in a box.. you think that a guy in a cave in afghanistan outsmarted the most high tech security of the most powerful country in history, who spends more money on military and self defense than all other countries combined, and took down 3 buildings with 2 planes. 

hahahah that's crazy talk.

[/QUOTE]

Like I said, I'm not here to discuss politics.

I'm just merely basing it on facts.

Show me facts.

What you believe is your business.

If you can show me proof or facts then I'll believe.

But you can't provide any proof or facts.

I'm a neutral observer.

[/QUOTE]

if you were neutral then you wouldn't be belittling people for having their own opinion. ask your government to show you the facts, they have yet to do that. bill clinton said the terrorists were from saudi arabia, but we went to war and killed hundreds of thousands of iraqi's based on lies, and today we are still best friends with saudi arabia, the most extreme and fundamental islamic country in the world. so who has lost credibility in your eyes? 

now you are using someone's peronal political opinion to belittle them in order to "win" a BASKETBALL debate.. pitiful

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

where is the brainless peanut gallery to call out FIERCE for his AGENDA???

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

AGENDA!!!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

if you were neutral then you wouldn't be belittling people for having their own opinion. ask your government to show you the facts, they have yet to do that. bill clinton said the terrorists were from saudi arabia, but we went to war and killed hundreds of thousands of iraqi's based on lies, and today we are still best friends with saudi arabia, the most extreme and fundamental islamic country in the world. so who has lost credibility in your eyes? 

now you are using someone's peronal political opinion to belittle them in order to "win" a BASKETBALL debate.. pitiful

[/QUOTE]

Comparing Fav's per 48 minutes in the preseason to Asik's regular season per 48 minutes is not an opinion, it's stupidity.

You can't compare preseason stats to regular season stats.

That's Statistics 101.

Saying Chris Babb would make the team then backtrack by saying Chris Babb would make the Red Claws is not an opinion, it's backtracking.

Get it now?

[/QUOTE]

Fierce, we are talking about BASKETBALL.. a SPORT where other GROWN MEN who don't even know that you exist make millions of dollars, while you sit on the internet talking about them and make 0 dollars. it's all about OPINION. everyone, including you, is entitled to an OPINION. you aren't a guru, and you aren't any better than anyone else. how long can you argue and belittle people based on a trivial opinion that means nothing? you are PITIFUL!!! seriously get off the computer for a day and give reality a try.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Fierce, we are talking about BASKETBALL.. a SPORT where other GROWN MEN who don't even know that you exist make millions of dollars, while you sit on the internet talking about them and make 0 dollars. it's all about OPINION. everyone, including you, is entitled to an OPINION. you aren't a guru, and you aren't any better than anyone else. how long can you argue and belittle people based on a trivial opinion that means nothing? you are PITIFUL!!! seriously get off the computer for a day and give reality a try.

[/QUOTE]

Why don't you take your own advice.

I mean when I'm here, you're also here!

If you were giving a reality a try, we wouldn't be having this debate, right?

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

dude, be real, you're here all day everyday. i'm here once in a while and only during basketball season. i'm a fan, not a wanna be guru who spends all day trying to convince everyone that i know more than they do. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

[QUOTE]

At least I'm here to talk about basketball.

I mean I don't blame Mossad for 911.

Or the CIA.

Maybe the Nets would end up the the #2 seed in the east with the help of the FSB, no?

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

so who do you blame, fierce? are you smart enough to have a personal opinion? HAHAHA

25. This post has been removed.