Why Brad Had To Go Small

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

Re: Why Brad Had To Go Small

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

dude, be real, you're here all day everyday. i'm here once in a while and only during basketball season. i'm a fan, not a wanna be guru who spends all day trying to convince everyone that i know more than they do. 

[/QUOTE]

I'm not trying to be a guru.

How sure are you I'm not some Arab in a cave somewhere in Afghanistan?

You don't even know who I am or where I'm from and you're making assumptions.

[/QUOTE]

you're on BDC 24/7 i don't need to make assumptions. i can stay away from BDC for weeks/months, i do it all the time, but i know when i do come back and check up the name i will see the most is "FIERCE34" because this is your life. HAHAHAHA 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

so who do you blame, fierce? are you smart enough to have a personal opinion? HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

I'm not here to talk politics.

[/QUOTE] 

so stop talking about them then, because you don't know what you're talking about. and stop using someone's political opinion to try and win a basketball debate.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

At least I'm here to talk about basketball.

I mean I don't blame Mossad for 911.

Or the CIA.

Maybe the Nets would end up the the #2 seed in the east with the help of the FSB, no?

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

so who do you blame, fierce? are you smart enough to have a personal opinion? HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

But if you really insist, I think the butler did it.

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA you're so funny i bet you get so many women with your humor. HAHAHAHAHA you must at least 20 internet girlfriends.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

HAHAHA he said Oly would be an all-star HAHAHAHA silly man. i predicted the C's would start 0-3 and LOOK! the C's are 0-3. i'm so right i'm such a guru. HAHAHA

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

you're on BDC 24/7 i don't need to make assumptions. i can stay away from BDC for weeks/months, i do it all the time, but i know when i do come back and check up the name i will see the most is "FIERCE34" because this is your life. HAHAHAHA 

[/QUOTE]

That's because I'm giving you the illusion that I'm here 24/7.

It's to my advantage as it keeps everyone guessing.

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA fierce can't play basketball, has no girlfriend, no life. but coming on BDC and pretending to be a guru while typing HAHAHA makes him feel so much better. HAHAHAHA

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

[QUOTE]

so stop talking about them then, because you don't know what you're talking about. and stop using someone's political opinion to try and win a basketball debate.

It's simple, millions of Americans all over America celebrated when the president said "We got him!"

[/QUOTE]

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."

HAHAHA it's simple i saw'd dit on da tv! he said "we got him!" but we never saw him...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

[QUOTE]

Like I said, it's better than telling everyone that Mossad or the CIA crashed 2 planes at the World Trade Center.

[/QUOTE]

like you said, it's easier to believe the tv than think for yourself... yeah i gotcha weasel boy. HAHAHA

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Like I said, it's better than telling everyone that Mossad or the CIA crashed 2 planes at the World Trade Center.

[/QUOTE]

like you said, it's easier to believe the tv than think for yourself... yeah i gotcha weasel boy. HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Like I said, backup your claims with facts so that I would believe you.

[/QUOTE]

this isn't a political forum, and i don't care if you beleive me. i have no interest in making you believe, i'd like for you to stop being lazy and do your own research if you're interested.

youtube "war by deception" there's your facts. that's the best i can do for you on a BASKETBALL forum. watch it, try and debunk it.

now, while i know you would love to keep this going back and forth ALL DAY long because you will be here ALL DAY long, i have run out of "play time" and reality calls.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

who said anything about work? HAHA how do you know i'm not jobless and live in my mother's basement like you? HAHA

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

[QUOTE]

And isn't it ironic that you keep telling me that I just believe what I watch on TV but you believe what you watch on youtube?

DUH! 

[/QUOTE]

how did i know you asked for facts only to make another comment like that? HAHA that video was made by a persona friend of mine, it isn't a random alex jones style youtube video. it's months of research compiled into a easy to video for mentally lazy people like you who refuse to think yourself. watch it, don't watch it, doesn't bother me any. like i said before...

"I don't get upset if people think I'm crazy. If you go to a mental hospital and someone calls you a name, would you get upset? Of course not. Well, that's the way I think about the world. They don't know any better."

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

how did i know you asked for facts only to make another comment like that? HAHA that video was made by a persona friend of mine, it isn't a random alex jones style youtube video. it's months of research compiled into a easy to video for mentally lazy people like you who refuse to think yourself. watch it, don't watch it, doesn't bother me any. like i said before...

"I don't get upset if people think I'm crazy. If you go to a mental hospital and someone calls you a name, would you get upset? Of course not. Well, that's the way I think about the world. They don't know any better."

[/QUOTE]

That only proves that you and your friend are both wingnuts!

Let me ask you this, do you eat pork?

[/QUOTE]

is that another islamophobic statement? once again you prove that you're an anti-semite. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

is that another islamophobic statement? once again you prove that you're an anti-semite. 

[/QUOTE]

It figures.

No wonder you're having a hard time accepting the truth.

[/QUOTE]

oh so you're a "truther"?