Why Bring Rondo Back Now?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Why Bring Rondo Back Now?

In response to basketbert's comment:
    [QUOTE]

why does everyone assume that bringing back Rondo will result in more wins?

i don't think that's a given with this team

[/QUOTE]

Crickets......

That was not a given with previous Celtic teams either who played better ball w/o him.

Captain TripleDub is a glorified BUPG..... easily replaced.

Pud

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to shines01's comment:
    [QUOTE]

up yours BCSP

This has been mind-fu%^ed in every iteration for five straight years.  It's tiresome.  You walk. b!tc#

[/QUOTE]

I am guessing b!tc# is code for nice guy? Again if you dont like the thread or discussion pass it by!

Question, you turn on the TV at night, thumb through the channels and there is nothing on that interests you, do you turn off  the TV and find somethong else to do? OR do you call the cable company and curse them out and continue to watch programs that do not interest you? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2014-01-17/rajon-rondo-trade-rumors-boston-celtics-free-agency-brad-stevens-kevin-love-lance-stephenson-all-star

rondo's not going anywhere, bcsp. shines is sick of the same old tired schlock lighting the board up like a Christmas tree decorated with shiny, dangling imbeciles. get the tip. read the above link. i'll guaran-effin-tee you it's closer to whatever happens with rondo and the celtics than the off target epiphany that originally inspired you to create this thread.  

go celtics.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

In response to tomobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:

[QUOTE]

ha! you're awfully handsome when you b*tch, acie. 

and that's captain rajjie from here on.

[/QUOTE]

Aww, someone gets incredibly butthurt when someone else criticizes their poster child...

Down, syndrome Laughing

[/QUOTE]

why you wanna hurt me, tomobo? i'm okay with down, syndrome Laughing, but incredibly butthurt? that's harsh. in the future, if you must be nasty to me, please stick with the spanish.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

captain of a dung heap!!

but alas, these are GOOD TIMES because rajonica has a PERFECT record from the FT stripe- 0 for 0.  for the last several years his solution to his own free throw problem has been to become unaggressive and boring- check those FTA per 36 minutes- falling, falling, can't get up.

anyone who thinks rondo is worth keeping for the three years down the road when this team might BE something again needs their heads examined.  rondo WILL want a max contract after next years.  18 million bucks for 10 points a night and 52% free throw shooting?  good luck with that

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to basketbert's comment:
    [QUOTE]

why does everyone assume that bringing back Rondo will result in more wins?

i don't think that's a given with this team

[/QUOTE]

eggs zackly.  rondo made his living the last few years over-utilizing the big 3 / big 2 at the expense of everyone else on the roster.  hold, hold, hold the ball and distribute after there is no risk of him getting fouled / getting the ball back for a wide open jumper and only give the ball to pierce / KG / allen.

now he can starve the tempo and only give the ball to green / AB and sullinger for last second heaves?  Sealed

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to tomobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Aww, someone gets incredibly butthurt when someone else criticizes their poster child...

Down, syndrome Laughing

[/QUOTE]

why you wanna hurt me, tomobo? i'm okay with down, syndrome Laughing, but incredibly butthurt? that's harsh. in the future, if you must be nasty to me, please stick with the spanish.

[/QUOTE]

Give me a break, Mr Sensitive. I would leave you alone if you didn't show up instantly everytime someone dares criticize your poster boy.

I actually have more respect for RR & his game then subtle internet bullies such as yourself. You and your ilk seem to personally identify w/ a celebrity athlete as if you were a cerebral J. R. Smith. I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you & Rondo were related.

GRRR

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Then there are other people that don't identify with, or dislike any athletes personally and enjoy messing with people who do.

Thanks for the grr reference. I was the one that put dickbarn on urban dictionary. Think grr will catch on?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Then there are other people that don't identity or dislike any athletes personally and enjoy messing with people who do.

Thanks for the grr reference. I was the one that put dickbarn on urban dictionary. Think grr will catch on?

[/QUOTE]

I have to agree w/ you that in this life, job one must be entertaining oneself.

That being stated, Grr is quite cute & bordering on wit.

I raise a cup in your honor regarding dickbarn(it being morning after all). Seriously.

You go GRR!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Dick barn is the new sausage fest.

Get your dick barn mugs and t shirts now...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dick barn is the new sausage fest.

Get your dick barn mugs and t shirts now...

[/QUOTE]

Ironically it should strike a cord within rural demographics. Keep us posted.

GRR

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

....anywho, tomobo, what was all that spanish the other week? seemed like you were coming unglued. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]

....anywho, tomobo, what was all that spanish the other week? seemed like you were coming unglued. 

[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry that immigrants apparently offend you. Is fear of the unknown driving this tendency? Is the prospect of RR potentially being traded feeding your kneejerk response to critiques of same? I suspect that it is. Otherwise you come off as a Xenophobe.

Try and get to know your pool boy, gardener, dry cleaner or banker a little better. It may help keep your powder/pants dry...