Why Has it Been Over 40 Years since the celtics 3-peated?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Why Has it Been Over 40 Years since the celtics 3-peated?

I was curious to see what celtic fans say about the FACT that the celtic organization has not won three championships in a row in over forty years. As a LAKER fan, I cannot even imagine such a drought, but then again, I have never had to wait 22 years in between titles either.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: Why Has it Been Over 40 Years since the celtics 3-peated?

Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrrapin. Show terrrapin's posts

Len Bias and the Lakers somehow getting Mychael Thompson like they got Pal Gasol.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Wow, no votes for the refs?  Surprised

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Why Has it Been Over 40 Years since the celtics 3-peated?:
    [QUOTE]Len Bias and the Lakers somehow getting Mychael Thompson like they got Pal Gasol.
    Posted by terrrapin[/QUOTE]

"Nice 'names' " - Mel Brooks!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

In Response to Why Has it Been Over 40 Years since the celtics 3-peated?:
    [QUOTE]I was curious to see what celtic fans say about the FACT that the celtic organization has not won three championships in a row in over forty years. As a LAKER fan, I cannot even imagine such a drought, but then again, I have never had to wait 22 years in between titles either.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Hey no problem, let me explain it to you.....

early on we decided to set the bar really high with an 8-peat (never again duplicated).....in fact, if Russ hadn't been injured in the Finals it would've been a 10-peat.....like apples?  ....how about them apples?  ......oh and this occured years after the Lakers won their first five titles....you know, before the shot clock era...you are familiar right? ...the advent of the modern NBA...?

also, you must be much younger than me.....because I did see the Lakers go almost 20 years between titles....(mid 50's to early 70's).....I also saw the Lakers go 27 years from their first encounter with Boston until they finally were able to beat our Celts.....guess I have more history on my side....and yes, the wins are just as sweet...just thinking of the 39 point win a couple of years ago....yes, all in all, things are fine here in Celtic land....but thanks for asking!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from larrykevinchief. Show larrykevinchief's posts

In Response to Why Has it Been Over 40 Years since the celtics 3-peated?:
    [QUOTE]I was curious to see what celtic fans say about the FACT that the celtic organization has not won three championships in a row in over forty years. As a LAKER fan, I cannot even imagine such a drought, but then again, I have never had to wait 22 years in between titles either.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

That's because you're only 15 - wow I kill myself sometimes!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

haha.....good one my friend....and, you know....that is absolutly correct.....adult fans and young trolls....well, with a few exceptions....right Martini...?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: Why Do Internet Trolls get help?

The more important question is why don't you seek help for your personality disorder.  Please look up "Internet troll" on google. You are telling us all that you are anti-social, suffer from depression, have an unfulfilling life and were probably ignored by your parents.  We understand that you need contrarian attention.  awwww.  Tayshawn and Laker Nation you two should meet so you'll at least have 1 friend!     hahahahaha   post again so we can laugh at your mental illness, poor things.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

What if the lakers lost Kobe on Draft night and then lost shaq in his prime to a heart attack.  Hmm wonder how many rings they would have?