Why is Ainge so quiet ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Why is Ainge so quiet ?

With the team playing the way it is, why is Danny so silent? I would think this wasn't the direction he wanted the team to go in. Usually he makes some sort of quote. Is he orchestrating something? Is it too early to say something? 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Why is Ainge so quiet ?

I'm suprised the media hasn't pushed it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Ainge is quiet b/c he assembled this mess.  He traded away our only big man and never replaced him.  Why?  He devalues the center position and now we have a huge hole that can't be filled or he refuses to fill.  This team has to play Collins at center and he shouldn't even be in the NBA.  Let have a clue DA the common fan knows what the team needs what are you doing?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Mchampion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ainge is quiet b/c he assembled this mess.  He traded away our only big man and never replaced him.  Why?  He devalues the center position and now we have a huge hole that can't be filled or he refuses to fill.  This team has to play Collins at center and he shouldn't even be in the NBA.  Let have a clue DA the common fan knows what the team needs what are you doing?

[/QUOTE]

He's trying to get Cousins.

I hope you are right.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He's trying to get Cousins.

I hope you are right.  

[/QUOTE]

Let's hope so and it is going to cost us.  But hopefully Danny will make it a multi player deal. Their roster has other good players as well.  

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

No it isn't  - it's "the calm before the storm"  Of course there is calm after the storm, GK, what's wrong with you????

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Working on a "BLOCKBUSTER"  !!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

I've all ways liked Okafor. If he ever got on a good team he would have been better player. Would not have to give up much to get him for a center. We don't need a scoring center just need to cleam the glass.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Maybe it's just me but it seems like DA & Doc don't know how to handle big men. They trade away our only true big man in Perk. They jettison Semih and lose Krstic. They have shotty luck with reclamations like the O'Neal brothers. They can't get Sheed to play inside. The only D-leaguer to show anything was Steamer and they let him go because they think perimeter defense is more important in the East now and then they refuse to play Darko until he jumps for Europe.

Meanwhile our defense is swiss cheese and our tough team identity and the only thing we had to compete against the better teams is now a joke. The new guys have no urgency and no heart, so they just follow what our aging stars are doing which is throwing up deep jumpers to save their legs for the long stretch. Then you have Rondo who is trying to prove to league that he has a jumper, so he doesn't drive as much anymore and you basically have a 1979 Western conference team.

If Doc doesn't run and press the snot out of teams when AB get back, then I'll be pissed. He finally has some young legs and if they won't drive the lane then he might as well force them to run and get easy baskets another way.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

QUIET EVERYONE- i have to figure out my next horrible move with talent management and trades for this team....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Danny/Doc have put together a short team at just about every position. KG is tall but skinny at the 5; Bass is very short as is somewhat Sully at the 4, Green is short at the four, tall at the 3; Paul is short at the 3; Bradely, Jett are short at the 2; Rondo is normal (but not tall) at the 1. Lee is normal sized (but not tall) at the 2. Any body who has played any basketball knows it is relatively easy to shoot over someone when they are 2-3 inches shorter...this is not the Celtics only personnel issue (they lack athlets that can play above the rim like KG still could do when he joined the team), but it is such an obvious disadvantage. The heat don't have a strong 5 either, but for every other position they have big players; LeBron is a huge 3, Dirty Wade a big 2, and Bosh is a big 4 (built like KG when he plays 4).