Why not a double screen for Ray or Von Wafer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Why not a double screen for Ray or Von Wafer

The play they ran for Rondo where BBD and Garnet form a wall for Rondo. Why not do it for dead eye shooters like Ray Allen or Von Wafer at the three line?    Ray could use it sometimes to get rolling.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Re: Why not a double screen for Ray or Von Wafer

In Response to Why not a double screen for Ray or Von Wafer:
    [QUOTE]The play they ran for Rondo where BBD and Garnet form a wall for Rondo. Why not do it for dead eye shooters like Ray Allen or Von Wafer at the three line?    Ray could use it sometimes to get rolling.  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Players don't sag off of the guys you mentioned, which I think is a key factor in forming the wall.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

DaCeltics is correct.  Every team in the league WANTS rondo shooting the shots he took last night, and would be happy for him to take those shots for an entire game. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

In Response to Re: Why not a double screen for Ray or Von Wafer:
    [QUOTE]I think Ray should stop that routine of shooting I don't know how many hundred shots before the game. He is looking tired and old and should get more rest specially before games.
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]
    i always wanted to see what will happen if ray just didnt do that routine..it must take lots out of him! i think he might be fresher come gametime...but then again maybe he wont have a rythem during the game, so i really dont know if he should stop it...but i would like to see that i think it is a good idea

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Ray is obsessive compulsive but I agree it would be a good idea for him.  He looks like a tired man.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ubuntu18. Show Ubuntu18's posts

Shhhhhhhhhhh. Save it for the playoffs! Sugar ray is in a little slump & he has butter fingers..lol