Why Pierce Got the 61m

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Why Pierce Got the 61m

In Response to Re: Why Pierce Got the 61m:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Pierce Got the 61m : Give- hit the ignore button on this clown. I owned him on this board and he normally has two responses, he calls you a stalker or he calls for the mods. I even gave him the chance to bow out gracefully saying I'd ignore him and he could do likewise. Funny enough he chose not to. I still hit the ignore button him and it's been a revelation. He joins great company, only him and Rondowski are on my ignore list....two peas in a pod!
    Posted by RUMcHale[/QUOTE]

Wow! Ignore list? Really? 

Such is life, right? Cool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Pierce Got the 61m : The whole problem with this conversation is that this trade was not a talent for talent swap. This is very clear to anyone who followed the circumstances of the trade as they unfolded. Heck, if you just go back and watch Chris Wallace explain why they made the trade, and what they traded for.  Of course Gasol is better than Kwame, but that is not the point. My question to you. Are you a simpleton who really doesn't understand, or are you feigning ignorance to better make a case of impropriety where there is none? I am having a hard time believing you are really this "slow."  The story unfolded around here first with Jerry West making the trade, but whoops, he wasn't the GM at the time. Then the story unfolds around Jerry West acting as a consultant, whoops, no he was retired. And now, some people just can't imaging anything other than a talent for talent trade scenario, as if talent for expiring contracts are never traded. It is almost like this board was never abuzz with talk of trading away Rasheed Wallace's contract away for talent just a few months ago. It is as if the only paradigm that exists in a trade is talent for talent when discussing this particular one. Why do you think that is?
    Posted by Give-in-to-it[/QUOTE]

You're dumber than I thought. Why would you try to convince the people on a Boston Celtics forum to agree with your Laker crap? If you didn't have a mind of Goldfish you wouldn't be here trying to convince Celtic fans that the Pau Gasol for Kwame Brown trade was a great trade for Memphis. 

You're not fooling me, you may be more civilized than the other Laker trolls on this board but it doesn't change the fact that you are still a troll.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Pierce Got the 61m : You're dumber than I thought. Why would you try to convince the people on a Boston Celtics forum to agree with your Laker crap? If you didn't have a mind of Goldfish you wouldn't be here trying to convince Celtic fans that the Pau Gasol for Kwame Brown trade was a great trade for Memphis.  You're not fooling me, you may be more civilized than the other Laker trolls on this board but it doesn't change the fact that you are still a troll.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

I am still right about this particular topic.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Pierce Got the 61m : That you're a mean-spirted-vile-thinkyouknowmorethanyoudo-troll, who likes to come to other's people's houses and argue.......................think everyone knows that. You're the type of guy that would go to a party at the Kennedy Compound, be introduced, and then tell everyone your favorite President was Nixon.
    Posted by BirdandCowens[/QUOTE]

Coming from the king of the rotten eggs, that whole sentiment rings hollow.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Pierce Got the 61m : Maybe I will take you up on that lunch.  Afterwards, let's play a little game of Horse.....................bring your wallet!

Sure thing. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

[QUOTE]Amazing how people actually let you touch their money

That was pure ignorance on your part. You know nothing of which you speak and yet you still let that rip like it is supposed to mean something. I don't even know where you are coming from most of the time. I suppose that was some kind of veiled insult. Oh darn........how tragic. Here you are in your typical form, acting like a jerk, ready to hit the tattle switch if someone returns fire. Because you are such a good guy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Pierce Got the 61m : You did, you said you worked in the currencies market.  Of course, you can skate around it because bobbarcker said it not you!

Show me where I said anybody invests their money with me. I don't have to work anymore, I am comfortable enough.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Pierce Got the 61m : I can't....all those posts are banned......congrats,you have a lot of money.  Now get a life......or go buy some class, since you have none!

Making ignorant, derogatory statements about how I make my living, now that is class. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Pierce Got the 61m : Thought you didn't work anymore?

I don't, I was speaking about your ignorant assumptions. I still make plenty of money, but I don't work. Not in the sense that you would understand.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Pierce Got the 61m : so you lied?

Nope, I was very fortunate to be in a good position at a very good time. Rolled a hedge fund, and now the only money I manage is my own. When I work, it is for myself. I only play when the going is good, otherwise I am on my time all the time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Pierce Got the 61m : Lets just take this to the mat, I know just the place.

Wow! Take this to the mat? HAHAHA!!!

Does this mean that you will be on top of B&C? Laughing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Pierce Got the 61m : Wow! Take this to the mat? HAHAHA!!! Does this mean that you will be on top of B&C? 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

PLEASE, Fierce...............I won't even get to H!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Pierce Got the 61m : Nope, I was very fortunate to be in a good position at a very good time. Rolled a hedge fund, and now the only money I manage is my own. When I work, it is for myself. I only play when the going is good, otherwise I am on my time all the time.

Must be great to be you.