Why so much concern about the Lakers? Are you scared?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

Why so much concern about the Lakers? Are you scared?

I thought this was a Celtic board, but half of the threads are about the Lakers. Why is this? You all sound like really scared the Lakers will re-emerge to dominate again. You should be confident in the Cs, not scared. Just saying.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Why so much concern about the Lakers? Are you scared?

They are in the news this week, with the hiring and firings going on.  No one is scared of a team we will only play twice this year!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

since moving to Los Angeles in 1960, the Lakers have a losing record in the NBA Finals (11-14) which includes a losing record vs the Celtics (3-8).....in addition, they also have a losing regular season record vs the Celtics...and it isn't even close in either category.....so why would our fans be afraid of a team we have dominated throughout the last 50+ years.....?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Thanks, you too pal....oh, by the way.....that losing record is not something I'd want to take into battle on a visiting team's board....especially when the record against that board's team is such an embarrassment...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to john reudametkin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I thought this was a Celtic board, but half of the threads are about the Lakers. Why is this? You all sound like really scared the Lakers will re-emerge to dominate again. You should be confident in the Cs, not scared. Just saying.

[/QUOTE]

You seem quite bright.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Bloggy.....Lakers....1955-1979....25 years...1 title....gee.....imagine that....I guess the older Laker fans felt the pain as well huh....?  ...I don't know how old you are so I don't know if you were one of them....but both of those long droughts are history now...and when it comes to history (defined as year one to the present) nobody has done it quite as well as the Boston Celtics..!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

I dunno. You have to give credit when credit is due. The Lakers have won pretty consistently over the last 40 years, winning half the titles. The Cs used to be great but that was a very long time ago and have won just one title in 26 years. I think I would have to take the Lakers as the best all time franchise. But the Cs are definitely number 2, that's pretty good too.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

I dunno. You have to give credit when credit is due. The Lakers have won pretty consistently over the last 40 years, winning half the titles. The Cs used to be great but that was a very long time ago and have won just one title in 26 years. I think I would have to take the Lakers as the best all time franchise. But the Cs are definitely number 2, that's pretty good too.

[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the board, new troll..........

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I have to laugh at the troll mentality....in a debate of all time greatness, just forget that your team is not only behind in the number of rings, has a lower winning percentage (which includes a losing record since relocating to LA), has been absolutely dominated head to head in both the regular season and the Finals.....just ignore the facts and continue the mantra: "but the Lakers are better...the Lakers are better"  .....whatever works for them I guess......from the early NBA (which the Lakers owned) through the decades until the present....each team has experienced greatness....Boston simply has out performed the Lakers when the entire body of work is evaluated...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You seem quite bright.

[/QUOTE]

And are you a Laker Troll on a Celtic Board?? Why are you so concerened?? Just saying...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

This guy will not make it to 100 posts!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

This BB has way too much Laker garbage.  We are making it easy for these jerks to  infest here.  It is our fault.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So................they have 20 titles?????  WOW, when did this happen?  I must have been asleep for 17-20!!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You seem quite bright.

[/QUOTE]

This feels like a new alias for TommyFool.  Just give him a little time and he will crack.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

John, I seriously hope you don't turn out to be as mentally challenged as the moron. Laker fans who post intelligent comments here are treated with  respect most of the time (this is a partisan Celtic board).  However, if you pose a stupid question you will  be seen  and treated with  all  the respect that deserves.

In answer to your lame baited question.  If you stupid trolls would stick to laker boards, we'd talk about  the lakers 98% less.

Please  show  some more intelligence with  your next  post.  You are most likely someone who can tie their own shoelaces without  any assistance.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Agree 100%......trolls are a waste of time....Laker fans who come in and talk the game, history, etc are welcomed with open arms....they don't have to agree with our beliefs....everyone has their opinions...all we ask is for true give and take...intelligent discussions and the sharing of ideas....that's really it in a nutshell....if you want to come over to our forum and talk like adults...c'mon in folks...we're all ears (but do remember....we are also all Celtic fans!)