Why so much concern about the Lakers? Are you scared?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Re: Why so much concern about the Lakers? Are you scared?

In response to breaktime's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to john reudametkin's comment:

I thought this was a Celtic board, but half of the threads are about the Lakers. Why is this? You all sound like really scared the Lakers will re-emerge to dominate again. You should be confident in the Cs, not scared. Just saying.

John, I seriously hope you don't turn out to be as mentally challenged as the moron. Laker fans who post intelligent comments here are treated with  respect most of the time (this is a partisan Celtic board).  However, if you pose a stupid question you will  be seen  and treated with  all  the respect that deserves.

In answer to your lame baited question.  If you stupid trolls would stick to laker boards, we'd talk about  the lakers 98% less.

Please  show  some more intelligence with  your next  post.  You are most likely someone who can tie their own shoelaces without  any assistance.

[/QUOTE]

What about the one Celtic fan that starts all the Laker post's ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:

Runaway little troll, take your troll friends with you, and I assure you, 98% of the laker threads will vanish as  well.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]

Runaway little troll, take your troll friends with you, and I assure you, 98% of the laker threads will vanish as  well.

[/QUOTE]

Really all the Laker threads will vanish?

I doubt you buddy fierce would stop posting about the Lakers

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

I'm not trying to start conflict but just trying to be objective and fair. All I know is that the Lakers are almost always competitive and in the title hunt. The Celtics used to be like that but they just are not in the ballpark with the Lakers for the last 40 years. And their coach isn't very good, he got lucky with that one title, but how long has he been Celtics coach? The CS are one of the better teams in the East but don't compare to the Lakers in any way. Like I said, i'm just trying to be objective an fair. I don't understand why people here get mad when you point out the facts.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]

I'm not trying to start conflict but just trying to be objective and fair. All I know is that the Lakers are almost always competitive and in the title hunt. The Celtics used to be like that but they just are not in the ballpark with the Lakers for the last 40 years. And their coach isn't very good, he got lucky with that one title, but how long has he been Celtics coach? The CS are one of the better teams in the East but don't compare to the Lakers in any way. Like I said, i'm just trying to be objective an fair. I don't understand why people here get mad when you point out the facts.

[/QUOTE]

Yep, starting to sound like that TommyFool.  Looks like you are off the meds Johnny boy.  It is not good for you.  Pretty soon you will expressing your irrational fears over here.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]

I thought this was a Celtic board, but half of the threads are about the Lakers. Why is this? You all sound like really scared the Lakers will re-emerge to dominate again. You should be confident in the Cs, not scared. Just saying.

[/QUOTE]
    Many of the threads about the Lakers are started by Lakers fans.  If they didn't post here we wouldn't always be discussing the Lakers.  This is a Celtics board located in Boston, so many of us don't really worry about the Lakers and don't get an opportunity to watch many Lakers games. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I hope your daughter is okay...................TOMMY!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

OKAY, go to a lakers site and say how great the Celtics are............THEN come back and tell us about people getting upset!!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

John, I seriously hope you don't turn out to be as mentally challenged as the moron. Laker fans who post intelligent comments here are treated with  respect most of the time (this is a partisan Celtic board).  However, if you pose a stupid question you will  be seen  and treated with  all  the respect that deserves.

In answer to your lame baited question.  If you stupid trolls would stick to laker boards, we'd talk about  the lakers 98% less.

Please  show  some more intelligence with  your next  post.  You are most likely someone who can tie their own shoelaces without  any assistance.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Stop whining..........this is a Celtics board, and we can knock the lakers if we want to.  Don't like it..........LEAVE!!!

Man, are you a whiner!!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Stop whining..........this is a Celtics board, and we can knock the lakers if we want to.  Don't like it..........LEAVE!!!

Man, are you a whiner!!!

[/QUOTE]

Would this classify as a "personal attack"?  I hope that no one reports you. You might get banned for such actions.

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Don't be sad bloopity. Pray for serenity. Pray for a lion to save to save the Lakers. I will pray with you.

Dear lord. Please send a lion to eat Tony Parker, so that my Lakers can make it to the second round. Please God. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to jtkl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Man, are you a whiner!!!

[/QUOTE]

Would this classify as a "personal attack"?  I hope that no one reports you. You might get banned for such actions.

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Don't be sad bloopity. Pray for serenity. Pray for a lion to save to save the Lakers. I will pray with you.

Dear lord. Please send a lion to eat Tony Parker, so that my Lakers can make it to the second round. Please God. 

[/QUOTE]

Mocking prayer is not what I would call very smart, my friend.  I hope the best for you.

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

I would never mock prayer. I sincerly wish to help you convince the lord to help the Lakers in the only way I can think to do so.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

I'm not a Laker fan or a Celtic fan, I just like good basketball and I like to be honest, and all I know is that for the last few decades I have been an NBA fan it is hard to argue that the Lakers are the franchise every other team wants to match. And I can understand why.  I know you people here talk about the Celtics of a long time ago and maybe then they were good but over time the Lakers are like unmatched. If I could own any team I want I would be foolish not to take the Lakers over the Celtics. I think everybody would too. I'm not trying to be nasty or anything. I'm just looking at the record.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

when ever the trolls point out the Celtic's long downward spiral after the injuries to Bird and McHale and the deaths of Bias and Lewis I just sit back and smile....and realize the things that sets these two franchises apart....

the Celtics at 17-4 with an .809 winning percentage in the Finals....as opposed to the Lakers 16-15 overall record (.516) and the less than mediocre 11-14 record (.440) since moving to Los Angeles.... 

the Celtics record vs the Lakers head to head in the Finals.....9-3.....total dominance!!....since their first meeting in the Finals (1959) it took the Lakers over 25 years to finally beat the Celtics...! 

the Celtics dominance over the Lakers all time in the regular season ....(does anyone see a pattern here? ....Celtics vs Lakers equals Celtics dominance)

after the downtime period the Celtics have become major contenders again....it's 1-1 vs the Lakers since the big three era began...and, if not the injury to KG (our most important guy) we are most likely looking at at least one or two more rings.....even now the Celts have been more successful over the last two years....

so again...as for Bloggy's mantra..."1 title in 26 years"...?  ......man, just compare that to this capsule of the teams...if I were you I would just go home...there is no comparisson man...

oh....and have a blessed day...!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Hey buddy.....Bloggy doesn't really care what anyone posts...he is here for the entertainment factor....I still haven't figured out if he is just a teenager (doubt it) or an adult with juvenile tendancies....it's not a sports discussion to him...it's fun & games and one upmanship....not worth the time...although I admit he does get me sucked into this stuff from time to time...he is not what I would call a troll....he can be quite entertaining and he is very polite......just getting his chuckles....once "ignore" is back the time spent on this forum will decrease big time....

Cheers..!