Will Faverani be the C's starting Center in 2014-15?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

Will Faverani be the C's starting Center in 2014-15?

yes or no? since i know a lot of people here are into predictions... i say yes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

Re: Will Faverani be the C's starting Center in 2014-15?

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If only because they can't draft or sign a decent starter...

[/QUOTE]

yes or no?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

The guy has only played a few games. Looks great as of now, but I it's a 82 game schedule. Keep up the good work Vitor.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

si o no? since i know a lot of people here are into predictions... i say yes.

[/QUOTE]

I he holds up physically he will provide excellent production for the Celts.  He is just the kind of 5 that the Celts need.  Danny needs to find a killer 2 somehow.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I he holds up physically he will provide excellent production for the Celts.  He is just the kind of 5 that the Celts need.  Danny needs to find a killer 2 somehow.

[/QUOTE]

might have to be via draft (wiggins or wayne seldon). elite SG's are slim pickings.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

if dante exum enters the draft, he is my guy. him and rondo would make for quite the explosive backcourt.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

[QUOTE]

if dante exum enters the draft, he is my guy. him and rondo would make for quite the explosive backcourt.

[/QUOTE]

We also need a go to guy with a killer intsinct. I think Jabari is that guy. I'd select Parker over Exum.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom2. Show proftom2's posts

You have to have a reason to watch NBA basketball. The season is too long and the games are too predictable. Fav and Green are providing us a reason to watch. This team won't win much this year, but Green abd Fav are fun players to watch. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

He better be

He's the best big man since KG's first season and the best big man in 20 years (besides KG)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

In response to R9R's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We also need a go to guy with a killer intsinct. I think Jabari is that guy. I'd select Parker over Exum.

[/QUOTE]

me too. wiggins, parker, randle are my top 3, but exum isn't far behind. i wonder if wiggins will play the 2 or the 3 in the NBA?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Si. And I'm wondering why w/ the 'greatest' nickname in sports(since Boy Gorge) and a frame suited for same that his longevity is frequently brought up. Am I missing something?