will Indiana dismantle the Celtics?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: will Indiana dismantle the Celtics?

Go post on the basket weaving forum instead...

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

We are dismantled though

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"I would trade Jeff Green in a heartbeat" 

umm...but no one wants him and his overpaid contract, you're clear on that right?

Indiana showed today why they and Miami are a huge leap above where the Celts are now. For those who are advocating the Celts try to compete for a playoff spot, this loss is exhibit A in why those of us who advocate a trip to the lottery for badly needed talent are advocating that.

[/QUOTE]

Agree.  The faster folks realise the no-hopers this roster of players represents the better, and they shouldn't let the odd good win cloud their vision of what we must do.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

One thing Indiana showed me is that there is hope for cold weather teams looking to build a contender -- and that you don't necessarily have to be top-5 lottery to do it.  You aren't going to get top-flight free agents coming to Indy and Boston.  Hibbert and George are both very good players, drafted 10th and 17th in the first round.  That is a good team that drafted well and signed guys like David West, picked up Scola, etc. to round out the roster. They are a good team and a contender without a roster full of all-world players on the roster.   If they can get a legit PG it would be a scary team. 

Indy is a good team for sure.  But I look at that roster and think to myself that a good draft or trade and continued development of the young guys and Boston could be back in the mix in a hurry.