Will Nenad lose his confidence again in the playoffs? Nenad is our Vlade Divac!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Will Nenad lose his confidence again in the playoffs? Nenad is our Vlade Divac!

He's never been out of the 1st round, right?

I'm happy to see him playing well again. He should never stop taking his shots.

He's never going to stand out on defense, so stand out on offense with that jumper, passing, picks and rolls, offensive rebounds and hook shots.

Do what you do Nenad. You are the new Vlade Divac

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Will Nenad lose his confidence again in the playoffs? Nenad is our Vlade Divac!

When duid he ever lose confidence?  They were a box out away from a game 7 with the Fakers last year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Re: Will Nenad lose his confidence again in the playoffs? Nenad is our Vlade Divac!

Nenad mentioned that the injury, in an odd way, gave him an oppurtunity to watch our guys work and he gained some perspective from it. I think this was good for him, and his activity has been much better since his return. I agree, daceltics, that if he's going to be out there, crashing the o-boards is a must.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Nenad plays a respectable game, but if you're comparing him to Vlade, you're way off. Vlade was a darned good NBA player. He was one of the best passing centers I've seen play the game and I've been watching basketball for over 40 years.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Divac was a very good player especially in Sacramento.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Nenad is a nice player  spot starter and great 7th man to have on your team

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

From age 25-33 Divac playoff averages were  14 points, 8.5 rebounds and he was a brilliant passer at around 3 assists per game, and he was a much better interior defender with a block a game, held his ground better. etc.

S solid B+ Center to Kristic's C

18 mins, 7 points and 4 rebounds with an increase in toughness in the interior is what we'd need from him