will we now see DELONTE walk thru those doors?....just sayin'

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: will we now see DELONTE walk thru those doors?....just sayin'

I doubt Delonte comes back.  He is the most talented guard availible that we can probably get, but we let him go two years ago when we could have had him for a vet min. contract. That tells me doc doesn't want to deal with his issues. Also the Mavericks cut him when they had him on the same contract for seemingly the same reason and now the guy is out of the league.

he's a head case. a talented head case who knows our system and can shoot and play good defense, but a head case. I don't think Danny brings him back. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregCelts. Show GregCelts's posts

Other free-agents include Scott Machado, Flynn, Boykins, Jaric...there is a reason these guys are unsigned. 

I would for the trade deadline and see if vets get bought out.

I love the way Delonte plays, but the kid has tons of baggage and the Celts know it better than anyone.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Lets try and go a week without you writing his name.  Once you do so you might find that your sleep and eating patterns fo back to normal.

Double up on your Midol, my friend... and thanks for keeping things real.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Oh the "midol" retort that you use over and over again.

how droll.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

y not? simple low rent deal. see what happens. he should be in shape to play 20 minutes a game.. can still play intense defense. just needed for the second half! if doc can put up with the mental midget rondo for all these years, y not with the ULTIMATE mental midget for less than half the season now that Dr. garnett has ruled Barbie out for the year!

You realize Rondo could have the highest IQ in the NBA right? If he is a mental midget what are you?