Williams eligible to play tonight

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Williams eligible to play tonight

In response to Kirk6's comment:

I hope we get to see him.

me too because it will mean the game is a blowout.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one that thinks he is just there for mop up duty, but he doesn't exactly know the defensive rotations, his teamates, or the offense yet. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one that thinks he is just there for mop up duty, but he doesn't exactly know the defensive rotations, his teamates, or the offense yet. 

Hahaha too true!

Plus - you got to admit that our 3 guard rotation is holding down the fort pretty darn well. Would have won easily last night if PP could shot better than 14% and if the refs didn't give the game away with several late bad calls and a 20pt free throw differencial.

Excited to see this guy. Gives us great size at the 2 position. We definitely can use THAT!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

If it's a blowout, i don't think we will be the ones doing the blowing!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Yeah, big whoop...I think there was more anticipation and excitement when Patrick O'Bryant, Sean Williams, and Chris Johnson got called-up and look what they contributed.

If anything I hope this 10 day signing is another bust, so DA finally realizes that he needs to do more for this team in season than sending his son to China to scout their NBA rejects.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

We all know Doc doesn't play anyone who doesn't know the sets or defensive rotations.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to wfdog's comment:

Yeah, big whoop...I think there was more anticipation and excitement when Patrick O'Bryant, Sean Williams, and Chris Johnson got called-up and look what they contributed.

If anything I hope this 10 day signing is another bust, so DA finally realizes that he needs to do more for this team in season than sending his son to China to scout their NBA rejects.

He's a good pickup. What would you like instead, Chris Paul? I mean at this point in the season, you are not goig to get any stars without giving away major assets. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom2. Show proftom2's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

We all know Doc doesn't play anyone who doesn't know the sets or defensive rotations.

I still would like to see him.

Me to, I'd just like to see what he can do in a game 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

He's a good pickup. What would you like instead, Chris Paul? I mean at this point in the season, you are not goig to get any stars without giving away major assets. 

I rather take a chance and roll the dice with a scrap heap big like Steamer or the other guys I mentioned above because at least they are a big body which Doc would be forced to use because they might be good for a key rebound, foul, or block during their 10 day contract.

The chances of a tweener like Williams making any kind of impact let alone getting enough playing time where he feels comfortable enough to drive the lane or knock down some shots is slim and none.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I rather take a chance and roll the dice with a scrap heap big like Steamer or the other guys I mentioned above because at least they are a big body which Doc would be forced to use because they might be good for a key rebound, foul, or block during their 10 day contract.

The chances of a tweener like Williams making any kind of impact let alone getting enough playing time where he feels comfortable enough to drive the lane or knock down some shots is slim and none.

Well, there is no reason we can't grab a D-league big like Steamer was as well. But we need somone who can handle the ball a little. Williams at his best played at the level Barbosa was playng this year. He's a head case though which is why he was availible. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whendex. Show Whendex's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

I still would like to see him.

They'll always be that anticipation to see him. Look what the overseas life did to Gerald Green. I know he's not great by all means but it gave him a different outlook on his game. T. Will is talented and can contribute with his head on straight.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

I agree... Plays defense as well. Be fun to see him one on one against KB. That one could go either way. (not that I am comparing the two)  It surprised me that Kome played nearly lock down "D"on L James the other night late in the game. It looked like it was fixed to me but if it wasn't, I didn't know he had it in him .