wish i could see 2 years into the future to know

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

wish i could see 2 years into the future to know

which half of you will be eating your socks: the "rondo sucks" crowd or the "rondo's great" crowd. lol down time sucks and is boring, but these constant debates about rondo's abilities, personality and future with this team are getting kind of old. ainge, please give us something else to talk about for the next 3 months. lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: wish i could see 2 years into the future to know

Rondo is already great. No need to look ahead. The question is, can he become even greater. Can he legit be our next Paul Pierce. A captain, a leader, a Finals MVP.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Rondo sucks in the regular season, but is great in the playoffs.

Next.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

The question to me is can he transcend his rep and step up his level of play and be a leader and mentor to the young guys on the team?...can he not loose his cool and keep his mind when crazy happens on the floor, like that whole mess with Mr. Kardashian? can he maintain all distances of his outside shot and still be a reasonable assist machine? will he be the team lerader on D as well as run the offense?...these things will define him as leader of the C's, the kind many here feel he already is, the kind we all want and need him to be.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

One thing's for sure, if Rondo gets a contract extension, there will be some here who will be miserable for the next 6 to 7 years.

HAHAHA

I agree, extend Rondo with a player option for the seventh year.  praying

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

In response to kaktug's comment:

which half of you will be eating your socks: the "rondo sucks" crowd or the "rondo's great" crowd. lol down time sucks and is boring, but these constant debates about rondo's abilities, personality and future with this team are getting kind of old. ainge, please give us something else to talk about for the next 3 months. lol

Yes!!!! Hate the down time!!!!

Referring to your "rondo sucks" and "rondo's great" comment... to me it's not that black & white. And I agree, it has gotten old. I can understand how people assume the future Rondo might have... being a detriment to the team. But that's all they are for now... Assumptons. There have been instances, it's true. But should we write him off so quickly over them? I'm not ready to just yet. Those assumptions could all turn out to be true. As of now, the evidence shows otherwise. Maybe he's in the middle ground (the grey area). That will all show itself in time. I'm not going to "eat my socks" or cry about it one way or the other. That's ridiculous. I'm going to be a true C's fan and help support, encourage, and cheer on the players on my favorite team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

One thing's for sure, if Rondo gets a contract extension, there will be some here who will be miserable for the next 6 to 7 years.

HAHAHA

You mean like its for sure Doc will be coaching the Celtics for the next 3 years, get used to it?? FUNGUS!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Best thing DA can do is get rid of Rondo for whatever deal  he can work out before next season ends, preferably much sooner.

Rondo isnt a great player.. not even close. Hes lazy, refuses to play defense, gives up break away layups to pad his assist stats etc etc etc .... Theres a good reason GMs arent offering very much for ROndo... they wont come out and say it but ROndo's not the treasure  many make him out to be.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I happen to think that part of Rondo's success is that he had 3 HOF guys to pass to.  Not to say he isn't a great PG -- he is.  But I am definitely skeptical about his willingness to wait out a rebuilding process and, if he is willing, whether he is the right guy to lead your team during a rebuild. 

At some point, DA may want to cash in on his reasonable contract and potential value to a contender.  I can't see DA signing him to a John Wall type of extension in a few years.      

11. This post has been removed.