Wishy Washy Fans on the forums

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Wishy Washy Fans in the forum

Sorry to say it but to all the wishy washy fans in this forum, I think this Celtics team is indeed going to make the playoffs...this is a very entertaining/efficient bunch!  Say what you want, but this team plays better than last years team..the coeficient, Brad Stevens!...now..who are the wishy washy fans on this forums???, start naming them right here ___________________.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Wishy Washy Fans on the forums

In response to cabutan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sorry to say it but to all the wishy washy fans in this forum, I think this Celtics team is indeed going to make the playoffs...this is a very entertaining/efficient bunch!  Say what you want, but this team plays better than last years team..the coeficient, Brad Stevens!...now..who are the wishy washy fans on this forums???, start naming them right here ___________________.

[/QUOTE]

if you go wayyyyyy back to preseason i made a thread stating my predictions for the year and the 8 seed was one of them!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

if you go wayyyyyy back to preseason i made a thread stating my predictions for the year and the 8 seed was one of them!

[/QUOTE]

well, I didnt make a prediction but I always stand by my team, the C's..now, I think I owe you an apology, I think you were (by the avatar) the one that kept mentioning humphries, I didnt believe the guy could be as good as he is..or even as consistent as he is...a great asset.. and for that, I do stand here and say you were right!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

well, I didnt make a prediction but I always stand by my team, the C's..now, I think I owe you an apology, I think you were (by the avatar) the one that kept mentioning humphries, I didnt believe the guy could be as good as he is..or even as consistent as he is...a great asset.. and for that, I do stand here and say you were right!

[/QUOTE]

nope i really doubt that was me to be honest. before today i RARELY posted on here.. and i never really liked Humphries mostly for his contract... 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

nope i really doubt that was me to be honest. before today i RARELY posted on here.. and i never really liked Humphries mostly for his contract... 

[/QUOTE]

person had a pats avatar as well..  alot of people pro tanking around here..I love the way this team is playing and accomplishing little things..very efficient group...I hope we do make the playoffs..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

person had a pats avatar as well..  alot of people pro tanking around here..I love the way this team is playing and accomplishing little things..very efficient group...I hope we do make the playoffs..

[/QUOTE]

i've been wavering on whether or not i like the tanking idea. my first thought was obviously i want to win but then i saw Jabari Parker, Julius Randle, and Marcus Smart play they changed my mind kind of. i want to win in the end though. we have the assests to move up in the draft if we need to

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.