With efforts like tonight this team has no business talking about 18!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: With efforts like tonight this team has no business talking about 18!

Only Celtic fans believed that the Celts would win another championship this season. Before the season started almost all the experts predicted a Laker 3-peat. Even the power rankings just have the Celts as the 5th best team in the NBA right now. Maybe our expectations are just too high. The Celts are the underdogs here, not the favorites.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: With efforts like tonight this team has no business talking about 18!:
    [QUOTE]Only Celtic fans believed that the Celts would win another championship this season. Before the season started almost all the experts predicted a Laker 3-peat. Even the power rankings just have the Celts as the 5th best team in the NBA right now. Maybe our expectations are just too high. The Celts are the underdogs here, not the favorites.   
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Really? You've been raving on how this season was a mere formality for #18 and the celtics. Hmmm, a change of tune huh.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: With efforts like tonight this team has no business talking about 18!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: With efforts like tonight this team has no business talking about 18! : Really? You've been raving on how this season was a mere formality for #18 and the celtics. Hmmm, a change of tune huh.
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

When did I say the Celts will not win a championship this year? 

If I didn't think the Celts could win a championship this season I wouldn't even bother posting on this board.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: With efforts like tonight this team has no business talking about 18! : When did I say the Celts will not win a championship this year?  If I didn't think the Celts could win a championship this season I wouldn't even bother posting on this board.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Ahhh a fair weather fan then!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: With efforts like tonight this team has no business talking about 18! : Ahhh a fair weather fan then!

You see me here when the Celts win or lose. 

On the other hand you're a Laker fan on a Celtics forum. What's worse is you only show up here if things are bad for the Celts. You already forgot about the 2 days you didn't show up here after the Lakers lost to the Heat?

Were you crying for 2 days?

HAHAHA!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: With efforts like tonight this team has no business talking about 18! : You see me here when the Celts win or lose.  On the other hand you're a Laker fan on a Celtics forum. What's worse is you only show up here if things are bad for the Celts. You already forgot about the 2 days you didn't show up here after the Lakers lost to the Heat? Were you crying for 2 days? HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

2 days better than the 9 months you've had to endure since last June...lest we forget!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: With efforts like tonight this team has no business talking about 18! : 2 days better than the 9 months you've had to endure since last June...lest we forget! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Can't speak for P34, but I was over it in about 2 days.   See, even though I live in LA, I have a life.  Many people out here don't.  I have a job, a wife, kids, I coach, and I have friends...........................I didn't sit around and sulk for 9 months.  Meantime, there are guys on the LA Times still crying about 2008, and the alleged difference Bynum would have made!!

9. This post has been removed.