With there be a Shaq sighting today?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

With there be a Shaq sighting today?

It could happen. He has been practicing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: With there be a Shaq sighting today?

Today's reading at Mass was about Doubting Thomas.......Doc said maybe Game 1, maybe Game 2.  I'll believe it when I see it!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

In Response to With there be a Shaq sighting today?:
    [QUOTE]It could happen. He has been practicing.
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan[/QUOTE]

I think he might have some few minutes from the bench. I hope so. His presence alone will boost some confidence in his teammates. So, let's hope he plays.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: With there be a Shaq sighting today?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to With there be a Shaq sighting today? : I think he might have some few minutes from the bench. I hope so. His presence alone will boost some confidence in his teammates. So, let's hope he plays.

Posted by ChiefEddie1028[/QUOTE]

I would be happy even if he plays 5-8 mins...it should make a difference

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

In Response to Re: With there be a Shaq sighting today?:
    [QUOTE]Today's reading at Mass was about Doubting Thomas.......Doc said maybe Game 1, maybe Game 2.  I'll believe it when I see it!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]
            Great response Hedley. It's about time I get ready for Mass to hear the same reading.  I'm optimistic Shaq will play today.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

I am sure that the team is sky high, but even a brief appearance might bring their confidence level over the top

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Hes out for today..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Too bad.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfaninnewyork. Show soxfaninnewyork's posts

I HOPE DANNY'S HAPPY WITH THAT DUMB DUMB TRADE OF KENDRICK, NATE, AND THE TWO BLOOMING YOUNGBLOODS FOR GREEN, KRSTIC (WHO)? AND THE OTHER USELESS RUSSIAN SOUNDING NAME STARTING WITH "P'
    BRILLIANT MOVES DANNY  EVERYONE YOU GOT IN RETURN ARE A TOTAL WASTE, AND LIKE IT OR NOT, YOU DID THROW AWAY TITLE #18 THIS YEAR