WITNESS MIAMI LOSE!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: WITNESS MIAMI LOSE!!!

Out rebounded & outshot (%), Spurs come out of it with a W.  Nice job.
    If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the UP button

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

Love it! The Spurs really hung in there and didn't give up and they were rewarded.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: 2013 Finals Prediction - OneOnOne Style

posted at 6/4/2013 11:36 AM EDT

• Fierce34
    • First: 12/2/2009
    • Last: 6/7/2013

The Spurs will for sure get 2 wins. Just not sure if they can get 3 or 4

Wrong again Fungus. Time to spin the story once again...

LOS ANGELES LAKERS- WHERE AMAZING HAPPENS!!

You gotta trust in JIM BUSS!

Peeler 6'4" (208#) vs KG 6'11" (253#) and
    the winner is: 
    blog post photo       

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Oh, Ok. I was just reading between the lines here:

• Fierce34

That was one of Miami's best games of the playoffs and they couldn't beat a Spurs teams that only shot 41.7% from the field.

The Heat are in big trouble now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Since you always change your opinions. Like some poster perfectly described you on another thread:

Re: 2013 Finals Prediction - Welcher Fierce Style

posted at 6/6/2013 6:26 AM EDT

• Karllost
    • First: 2/19/2009
    • Last: 6/6/2013

Lets give Fungus some credit... he strategically  placed his profile on Private to make it more difficult to find his historical posts....

Hes an obssessed, narcissistic, lonely person finding lifes meaning only here.... and no doubt other blogs under different ids. 

You will find him saying something like the HEat will win the title but I want the Spurs.... or the Spurs will win if Duncan avgs 20/10 unless Miami gets over 40 rebs or Bosh shoots 50%.

He'll hedge and hedge, then lie and lie and flood any thread with nonsense, misquotes, lies, innuendo and twisted logic to convince his pea brain he won.. He'll wait for a poster to state Ray Allen had some big 3's that game and spin it into  'So youre saying Ray Allen won the game?"... then make a thread titled "To all those saying Ray won the game".. then  lay back in his broken down, Salvation Army recliner, stareing at the mirror on his ceiling and......

Cool

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

You did say it but I have a life and can't be here 24/7 like you. Maybe you edited the post. Funny how you made a thread about editing posts. Things that make you go hmmmmm...

You are doing the same thing that you are acusing oneonone of doing.

posted at 6/7/2013 12:33 AM EDT

• Fierce34

Like I said, GK, I want the Spurs to win because I don't like the Heat.

Let's just put it this way, I made a thread about the Finals. I used the "OneOnOne Excuse" to describe my take on the Finals.

Remember, when OneOnOne predicted the Celts would beat the Knicks in Game 7?

When the Celts lost, he tried to weasel his way out by saying if there was real money involved, he would put his money on the Knicks!

In this year's Finals, I'm going to use the "OneOnOne Excuse". I predict the Spurs will beat the Heat. However, if there is real money involved, I'm putting my money on the Heat!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Which is it????? Karl described you perfectly and you are making him look like a genius.

You will find him saying something like the HEat will win the title but I want the Spurs.... or the Spurs will win if Duncan avgs 20/10 unless Miami gets over 40 rebs or Bosh shoots 50%.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

That was one of Miami's best games of the playoffs and they couldn't beat a Spurs teams that only shot 41.7% from the field.

The Heat are in big trouble now.

Yep, the Spurs can play much better and really put the Heat on Miami

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Heat are in trouble because the Spurs have a Rondo like point guard.  Yes I know Parker is a better player,  but the two of them have the ability to neutralize Lebron.  Lebron is Lebron but he can't stop Parker no matter what he does.  They better get Lebron out of there on someone else or Parker will beat them in game two.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

i'm thinking the way splitter has played (GOOD) and the way bosh has played (BAD), and the spurs have duncan.....  i think they win the rebounds every game and give miami a hell of a time in this series.  i'd LOVES to see MIA lose.  but ginobli has to wake up and pitch in

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Wondering if the heat will go dirty in game 2 with a cheap shot.
    If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the UP button

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Tony Parker is the best PG in the league, though he doesn't care, he wants to win a championship. He could grab another Finals MVP trophy in the proces. The last couple of seasons he's been their MVP. This is gonna be a hard, long series. Really hope the Spurs win this. This will be the hardest test for the Heat. 

For the record, in terms of leadership and making adjustments to your game to help the team win, Rondo is nowhere near Parker. Just like James the last couple of seasons he really rounded out his game. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Would LOVE to see Miami lose! That would re-energize 2013 for me. Don't want to see Ray get another ring. Or Lebrat. Or Dirty Wade. GO SPURS!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Great to see the Spurs win the first game.  It is far from over but I did predict that the Spurs would win this series.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

i'm thinking the way splitter has played (GOOD) and the way bosh has played (BAD), and the spurs have duncan.....  i think they win the rebounds every game and give miami a hell of a time in this series. 

Miami has won the rebounding battle 46 to 37 in Game 1 already!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Duncan.  37 years old and still plays like a power forward.  Taking notes, KG?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Rondo is nowhere near Parker"

Nice gratuitous slam, and it sounds good. Until you realize that at around the age Rondo is now, the Spurs had serious concerns about Parker and were actively courting Jason Kidd. If Kidd hasn't extended with the Nets he would have been a Spur and Parker would have been relegated to off guard or who knows what. 

Parker deserves credit for rounding out his game and I'm rooting hard for the Spurs, but you could have said all that without slamming our team in the process.