WITNESS MIAMI LOSE!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: WITNESS MIAMI LOSE!!!

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Like I said, GK, I want the Spurs to win. I'm only sure that they can win 2 games. But if the Spurs can get 3 or 4 wins then that would be great!

I knew it. Wonder why??? Track record my friends, track record. When Fungus doesn't wins he ties or at least in his little head and uni brow...

laugh out loud gif

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

• Fiercest34
    • First: 3/24/2011
    • Last: 4/27/2013
    Guys, why are you falling for Mployee8's trap?    That TOOL ricky has been here since 2005 and he posts on the Sox, Pats, and Bruins board. I said I'm going to honor my bet against Jamez and I end up being accused of using a user named ricky.    I'm not a fraud and a liar like Mployee8. I'm not a wanna be Vietnam war vet like the wingnut Mployee. I also don't claim to have friends in the NSA. And I'm not the one who until now didn't get one single prediction right!    I AM PROTESTING THIS CRAP OF BEING ACCUSED AS BEING RICKY!

laugh out loud gif

Fungus I am protesting your crap

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

Re: 2013 Finals Prediction - OneOnOne Style

posted at 6/4/2013 11:36 AM EDT

• Fierce34
    • First: 12/2/2009
    • Last: 6/7/2013

The Spurs will for sure get 2 wins. Just not sure if they can get 3 or 4

Wrong again Fungus. Time to spin the story once again...

LOS ANGELES LAKERS- WHERE AMAZING HAPPENS!!

You gotta trust in JIM BUSS!

Peeler 6'4" (208#) vs KG 6'11" (253#) and
    the winner is: 
    blog post photo       

Let's get back to basics, GK.

When I said the Spurs are for sure going to get 2 wins, you said I was wrong after the Spurs won Game 1. 

How could I be wrong when I predicted the Spurs to get 2 wins?

If the Spurs ended up losing to the Heat 4-0 or 4-1 then I was wrong, right?

But if the Spurs lose 4-2 or win the series 4-3 or 4-2 then I was right because I predicted the Spurs would surely get 2 wins, right?

This post is almost as funny as this one Fungus:

Why Am I Being Accused of Being Ricky?

posted at 6/29/2012 10:18 AM EDT

• Fiercest34
    • First: 3/24/2011
    • Last: 4/27/2013

Guys, why are you falling for Mployee8's trap?    That TOOL ricky has been here since 2005 and he posts on the Sox, Pats, and Bruins board. I said I'm going to honor my bet against Jamez and I end up being accused of using a user named ricky.    I'm not a fraud and a liar like Mployee8. I'm not a wanna be Vietnam war vet like the wingnut Mployee. I also don't claim to have friends in the NSA. And I'm not the one who until now didn't get one single prediction right!    I AM PROTESTING THIS CRAP OF BEING ACCUSED AS BEING RICKY!   laugh out loud gif

I always go to bed with a big smile on my face thanks to your cluelessness... Thanks Fungus.  Can't be losing sleep over a forum. Have a nice time in your play ground. Keep'em coming. You are a very funny man with the uni brow. Good nightCool

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

We do it the "Ricky's" way... Good night. Have fun buddy. Would like to baby sit you but I have a life. Take care now.

laugh out loud gif

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.