Work Cut Out Against the Bulls

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Work Cut Out Against the Bulls

Well we need to get a little payback against the Bulls.  They have been playing very well.  They went into NY and hammered the Knicks even though the score was not indicative of have they dominated. Melo scored about 14 pts at the end of the game when it was already decided.  I turned on the Hawk Bull game after the C's and the Hawk had  37 pts after 3 quarters.  Thats not a misprint.  37 pts after 3 quarters.  I am kind of glad we struggled a little tonight.  Maybe we got a good game coming up next.  They have a lot of bigs so we will see how we stack up with the bigger teams.

Go C's

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Work Cut Out Against the Bulls

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We need to beat the Hornets first on Wed. before we face the Bulls.

[/QUOTE]

Oops,  guess I missed that one.  Yep lets get that one firs.t

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Work Cut Out Against the Bulls

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well we need to get a little payback against the Bulls.  They have been playing very well.  They went into NY and hammered the Knicks even though the score was not indicative of have they dominated. Melo scored about 14 pts at the end of the game when it was already decided.  I turned on the Hawk Bull game after the C's and the Hawk had  37 pts after 3 quarters.  Thats not a misprint.  37 pts after 3 quarters.  I am kind of glad we struggled a little tonight.  Maybe we got a good game coming up next.  They have a lot of bigs so we will see how we stack up with the bigger teams.

Go C's

[/QUOTE]
    Atlanta was losing 48 to 20 at the half.  It was just one of those bad shooting nights for them, I guess.   I wouldn't be surprised if they broke a record or were close to some type of record.  Chicago is a very good team and would probably be the #1 seed if Rose was healthy this season.