World Peace Is Real

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

Re: World Peace Is Real

I keep confusing Kobe with Michael Jackson.Both involved in sex scandals, both paid off the ,ahem,alleged victims.Both weareing a little too much kohl under their mascara.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" t is quite embarassing being the die hard Celtic fan"

You mean "being the fake Celtics fan and Laker sockpuppet that I am." 

I don't mind that you post in this forum as long as every other Celtic fan on here realizes you are an utterly fake creation.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

p.s. for other Celts fans, here's some info from Wikipedia on sockpuppetry like the kind being used for the snoopsizzle persona: 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Needs to be moved to around the NBA, please!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

In response to "Re: World Peace Is Real": [QUOTE]The Lakers will probably have to play Dallas and San Antonio to get to the Western Conf Finals. They match up great with both teams. They are 4-0 this year against Dallas and 1-0 against San Antonio. Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE] Soon to be 1-2 against San Antonio....regular season victories don't mean squat when you face that team in the playoffs...last year the lakers dominated Dallas in the regular season...need I say more?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: World Peace Is Real:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: World Peace Is Real": Soon to be 1-2 against San Antonio....regular season victories don't mean squat when you face that team in the playoffs...last year the lakers dominated Dallas in the regular season...need I say more?
    Posted by cfaninla[/QUOTE]

Who guards Bynum for San Antonio?
    Dallas and San Antonio are very good match ups for LA.

Supposedly one of the Lakers/SA games coming up, Duncan, Ginobilli and Parker will not play.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

In response to "Re: World Peace Is Real": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: World Peace Is Real : Who guards Bynum for San Antonio? Dallas and San Antonio are very good match ups for LA. Supposedly one of the Lakers/SA games coming up, Duncan, Ginobilli and Parker will not play. Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE] Hmmmm...you got a good point. But like I said, regular season is one thing....