Worst game of the season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Worst game of the season

You know it's bad when Ray gets fouled in the act of shooting and ends up missing both FTs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

shooting 34% 11 turnovers and only 2 SC points... Doc ejected Ray missing FTs .. our fate is left in the hands of the former Nets coach smh.. hope he remembers to make substitutions at least... and btw Nate's shot selection is terrible! Rondo 4 fouls already...

***THis just in Baby is injured!!! ***

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I wish walton would just shut up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

I was worried about this game, these back to back games are not good news for the Celtics and to make it worse they are traveling. At least lets hope the Kings can keep up the lead and beat the Lakers tonight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

wow what a stinker...i turned it off

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Why would KG be ejected???? this is ridiculous

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Never turn a game off theres always something to see lol.... for instance 5 techs have just been handed out

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

was it me or was gortat pushing perkins away when he was under the basket trying to rebound? yeah a lot went wrong. the guys got in at 4am. as soon as i heard that, it was not good. they should learn from this and move on to greener pastures.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Worst game of the season:
    [QUOTE]was it me or was gortat pushing perkins away when he was under the basket trying to rebound? yeah a lot went wrong. the guys got in at 4am. as soon as i heard that, it was not good. they should learn from this and move on to greener pastures.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth[/QUOTE]

Like the Meadow-lands?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

That was ugly. The C's played like they just flew from the East coast to the west coast, played a game the night before and didn't get into Phoenix until 4 a.m.
       On a positive note, the Kings beat the Lakers in L.A.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

We looked very old tonight. Won't win too many games shooting 36% from the field. Hopefully we can get a better performance against the Lakers on Sunday.

On a better note, the Lakers lost at home to the Kings.

Cool

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Do we ever win backTobacks ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

ugliest for sure

the worst lose of the season is a tie... washington and toronto

if we lose homecourt by 1-2 games... those will be the two I remember...

2nd night of a back to back in PHX off a win in Portland is excusable.. even if the effort and antics were not

2-3 point losses to 25 win teams are daggers

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

Celts got their butts handed to them today but good that most here are maintaining perspective.  The losses to Washington and Toronto were relatively more frustrating.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOMAA99999. Show TOMAA99999's posts

Last night at Portland was a rough game even though the Celtics won.  Paul Pierce should have been rested tonight at Phoenix.  Back to back and traveling is usually bad for the Celtics.  This was a garbage game vs a garbage team.  Hey Suns Payback is coming March 2 at Boston.  I knew right away that this was going to be a garbage game.  There is always one or two of these during the season.  Throw it out and move on to LA.  Winning Sunday in LA will be remembered and is more important. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from xkenchy. Show xkenchy's posts

we can seem to beat the suns on the road, the only cs game this year i intentionally did not watch because i knew this would happen

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Hard to say if the worst primadonnas in the NBA are the players or the officials.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

[QUOTE]ugliest for sure the worst lose of the season is a tie... washington and toronto if we lose homecourt by 1-2 games... those will be the two I remember... 2nd night of a back to back in PHX off a win in Portland is excusable.. even if the effort and antics were not 2-3 point losses to 25 win teams are daggers
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Nothing beats the loss to OKC at home. Durant and Jeff Green did not play in that game and the Celtics still lost.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

The Celts really look worn out tonight...this game by far was way passed their bedtimes...lol.  10:30pm start...sheesh the old guys are suppose to be fast asleep by then.

My man Ray look like he was playing on stilts and would go down with the lightest of nudges...Pierce looked like he was running on fumes and need a carb clean.  KG socked a dude where the sun don't shine, and Rondo...sheesh, I don't even want to go there. 

Good news though = Jesus Shuttlesworth needs only 18 more 3s for the most 3s in NBA HISTORY....WOOOOOTT!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kivanc. Show kivanc's posts

You know those kind of losses do happen to our team, and it's no big secret anymore.

What concerns me now is that Baby is injured and there is a possibility KG gets a suspension (or is there not?)

Now if that happens, what we'll have at PF spot against Lakers' Gasol and Odom would be Luke Harangody only. How about that?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

celts are now 6-6 on back to backs.. what did we expect. we are old! playoffs do not have bak to baks! long as they can hang on to the one seed, i am glad. west should help with this upon his return, same with jo.. we can go 11-12 deep during regular season at full strength..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]The Celts really look worn out tonight...this game by far was way passed their bedtimes...lol.  10:30pm start...sheesh the old guys are suppose to be fast asleep by then. My man Ray look like he was playing on stilts and would go down with the lightest of nudges...Pierce looked like he was running on fumes and need a carb clean.  KG socked a dude where the sun don't shine, and Rondo...sheesh, I don't even want to go there.  Good news though = Jesus Shuttlesworth needs only 18 more 3s for the most 3s in NBA HISTORY....WOOOOOTT!!!!!
    Posted by rayallen1[/QUOTE]

Was that like a "banana in the tailpipe" type of thing?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]celts are now 6-6 on back to backs.. what did we expect. we are old! playoffs do not have bak to baks! long as they can hang on to the one seed, i am glad. west should help with this upon his return, same with jo.. we can go 11-12 deep during regular season at full strength..
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

If I am not mistaken most of the losses on back to back have been on the road. To me that makes it more excusable.  Hard enough to win on the road let alone on back to back.  Doc Rivers complained about this particular game before the season started.  Something about playing in portland, losing a hour  flying to Phoenix ,etc.  He said this was the only sequence of games he tried to change. Mabye we will take it out on the Lakers, who by the way lost to the Kings in LA.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

The bad news is this is not going to be the last time the Celtics will lose a game this season. Most probably the Celtics will end up with a record of 61-21 or 60-22 at the rate they're going.

Even if the Celtics don't get 60 wins it's important that they become the #1 seed in the east.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]We looked very old tonight. Won't win too many games shooting 36% from the field. Hopefully we can get a better performance against the Lakers on Sunday. On a better note, the Lakers lost at home to the Kings.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

I really hope that they have a better performance against the Lakers on Sunday.  It is actually unfortunate that the Lakers also lost last night.  They will also be motivated to win their next game.   Many teams play better after a disappointing loss.  I expect the game on Sunday to be very close, but hopefully, the Celtics can win this game.