Worst half ever

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Worst half ever

Takes Bass out and puts Bradlely the jr hi player in and we suck

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: Doc is Brain Dead

KG and Dooling on the court and they run the offense through Bradley, ???? Doc is throwing the game

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Danield and Pav are useless tonight both playing scared- Rondo is the future of this team then we don't have a future.  Brandon Bass plus some youth that can shoot needs to be on the court- Big boy got a block but he is not involved in offense at all and KG passes the ball untill I want to throw up.  Doc needs to get his best team on the floor and build a fire under these guys.  JO is so slow.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Is Brandon Bass injured, second quarter he must be or Doc is on something strong.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Bradley needs three more years of college or d league, why are subjected to this kind of player in the professional league.   We only have Paul, Brandon Bass, and Ray the resemble good players.  KG and JO  have little quickness and little lift left, KG can still play with his mind and do ok but JO is over and out.  We cab find better players than JO, Pav, and Bradley, MABEY THEY ARE ON THE BENCH BUT WE WILL NEVER KNOW UNTIL DOC RECOVERS FROM HIS SEIZURE.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Tommy, I love you, but do we really have time to train Bradley and let him get his confidence and offence going , this year, IF THE NETS TONIGHT 2QUARTER 9 MIN TO GO PLAY IN WORSE WE MIGHT WIN ANYWAY.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

8MIN. To go and Daniels looks like he is having trouble with his old injury or something, he is out of sink, him and KG passing the ball to each other so fast it is confusing.  Bradley made a free throw, he may be an allstar.  Rondo and the rookies rot on the bench and we wonder what is going on, this is professional team? Where is Doc's mind.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Win or lose we deserve better , Doc is on most nights a good average NBA coach, but tonight I don't know, mabey the games have more to do with the big three or mabey we need a strong assistant coach like have the past four years.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: Worst half ever, Doc wants LOTTERY

What happened to Moore? Doc is trying for the Lottery , I guess he wants his kid.  I am so sick, I can take the better teams beating us and outcoaching us but Nets TONIGHT.  Doc must be looking at a divorce or he may have cancer or he just might be counting his $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ that we wasted on him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Where are all the negative posts now that the game is over and it was a blowout? Starters got great rest and we got a blowout. Bass is showing us he is really good. Steimsma showing good talent. Dooling is inconsistent but getting better. The only player I see needing a lot more minutes is Moore. Come on guys, we criticize if Doc subs a lot and we criticize if he doesn't sub enough and we criticize in a blowout. What do you want?????

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Worst half ever, Doc wants LOTTERY:
    [QUOTE]What happened to Moore? Doc is trying for the Lottery , I guess he wants his kid.  I am so sick, I can take the better teams beating us and outcoaching us but Nets TONIGHT.  Doc must be looking at a divorce or he may have cancer or he just might be counting his $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ that we wasted on him.
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]

ahh..feel a little foolish now huh?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

It was the worst half I have witnessed and I am 70 years old, just be thankful we were playilng the jr hi version of the Nets.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: Doc is Brain Dead:
    [QUOTE]Is Brandon Bass injured, second quarter he must be or Doc is on something strong.
    Stop watching crybaby.Your dual personalities are both disgustingly negative.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: Worst half ever, Doc wants LOTTERY:
    [QUOTE]It was the worst half I have witnessed and I am 70 years old, just be thankful we were playilng the jr hi version of the Nets.

Drink some geritol and call it a night.Most people develop a little perspective in their golden years.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

LOL.....that was good, Jrleftfoot.   

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I am the first one to say that Bradley faces an uphill battle in the NBA as an undersized 2 or a backup 1 with much to learn about being a PG.  But his defensive ability is unquestioned.  It was good to see him get some minutes, maybe they have something here if he can become a passable offensive threat.  It was good to see Jordan Farmar look harried and tentative with Bradley in his face.