WORST MELTDOWN: MIAMI TONIGHT or LAKERS game 4 in 2008?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidB1. Show DavidB1's posts

WORST MELTDOWN: MIAMI TONIGHT or LAKERS game 4 in 2008?

Or most impressive comeback, Celtics or Mavs tonight?. I think tonight was way more impressive. The Celtics defense in 2008 was specially designed to beat teams like the Lakers where a single guy wanted to take over instead of having ball reversals and moving it from strong side to weak side and viceversa. The Heat's defense on the other hand has looked nearly invincible in the playoffs and the Mavs had no room for error being down 15 points with about 5 minutes and a half to go.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: WORST MELTDOWN: MIAMI TONIGHT or LAKERS game 4 in 2008?

Mavs win tonight. They had to do it with 6 minutes left. Terrific game by them.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Tonight. Boston toyed with the Lakers in that game 4. I remember people coming up to me and talking about the Celtics great comeback. I responded by stating that the Lakers shouldn't have had a lead to begin with, that the Lakers didn't belong on the same court with Boston as the Celtics were overwhelmingly the better team. Dallas was playing a team tonight that was not soft like the Lakers team that Boston beat in '08.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Mark Jackson,Lebron ,Wade and Van Gundy crying and sobbing in a group hug after the heats last home game of the season. The Dirkenator,the Matrix,the Jet and the 3D Kidd pillaged and burned South Beach like a superhero movie gone bad.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In Response to Re: WORST MELTDOWN: MIAMI TONIGHT or LAKERS game 4 in 2008?:
    [QUOTE]Tonight. Boston toyed with the Lakers in that game 4. I remember people coming up to me and talking about the Celtics great comeback. I responded by stating that the Lakers shouldn't have had a lead to begin with, that the Lakers didn't belong on the same court with Boston as the Celtics were overwhelmingly the better team. Dallas was playing a team tonight that was not soft like the Lakers team that Boston beat in '08.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

How true.  The thing is, exactly the same thing almost happened in game 5.  The Celts came back from a big deficit but finally lost the game.  That Lakers team was no match for Boston that year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Tough to say. Celtics had basically a half. Dallas had 5 and change left I think. I think Dallas was harder. They could not allow points basically at all and had to score every time.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

I have to agree.  It was an incredible comeback with only a few minutes left. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WORST MELTDOWN: MIAMI TONIGHT or LAKERS game 4 in 2008? : I have to agree.  It was an incredible comeback with only a few minutes left. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]heat lost it moe than mavs won it. no way mavs win this series IMO. game 3 is huge as well as game 5. mavs may win game 4. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

The Celtics come back was more impressive. there are 3 reasons why.
     Reason number 1.  The Lakers had recovered from the Celtics run.

Reason number 2. The Heat did the same thing against the lowly Sixers. The 76ers don't have a closer like Dirk,so they couldn't complete the comeback.

Reason humber 3. The Mavericks had done it against the Thunder,so they had ecperience doing it.