Would Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen come back after next season for less money?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

Would Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen come back after next season for less money?

This will be very interesting.  I think a few things need to happen in order for this to work out in our favor. 

First off, Boston needs to be good next season, Eastern Conference finals good.   If Boston proves to be still one of the elite three teams in the East, it would make a good argument for Allen and Garnett to come back at a reduced rate to stay on a contender. 

Can the Celtics add a big time young impact player.   Andrew Bynum would be a great addition.  Is he is a risk with that knee.  YES.  Is he is a complete player yet, not quite.   But the Lakers should land Dwight Howard which will mean Bynum will hit free agency.   What a better way for Bynum to get back at the Lakers for choosing Howard over him then by signing with the Celtics.  As with the Lakers, Bynum wouldn't have to carry the load on offense with Rondo, Pierce, Garnett, and Allen around.  But Bynum is a much better offensive threat than Perkins was.

I think it's probably a 50/50 chance the Celtics get Allen and Garnett to return for a reduced price.  Remember they've made all the money in the world, so the next remaining years are legacy years and nothing helps your legacy more than staying on a team as long as possible that goes deep into the playoffs every year.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrTrippleDouble. Show MrTrippleDouble's posts

Re: Would Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen come back after next season for less money?

I like the thought about that Fiercest34

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: Would Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen come back after next season for less money?

In Response to Re: Would Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen come back after next season for less money?:
    [QUOTE]Of course they would. Ray and KG returns for vet's minimum then hopefully joining them would be Dwight and Austin Rivers.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't be making predictions ... you have an abysmal record and nobody believes you anymore as you flip flop, avoid taking positions via word weaselry and avoid discussion or change the subject when you have no response. You have ZERO credibility ... Accept it!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoCeltics. Show RicoCeltics's posts

In Response to Re: Would Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen come back after next season for less money?:
    [QUOTE]Of course they would. Ray and KG returns for vet's minimum then hopefully joining them would be Dwight and Austin Rivers.

HA! HA! HA! HA!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

That's a little optimistic, but Doc is the most appealing coach in the league now that Phil Jackson retired

Maybe we could get Austin Rivers with that Clippers pick... but only if he falls out of the top-5 because I think the Clippers are a team on the rise and A. Rivers sounds like a top-10/top-5 pick

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In Response to Re: DRAFT DAY HIJINX!:
    I think Ainge will trade the 25th pick for another 1st round pick in the future or a high 2nd round pick. But there's no way Ainge will make a trade to move up. There's just not enough star power in this Draft to merit a move up.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Since when is trading down from 25 to 27 the same as trading this years pick for a future #1 or high #2? That's why you're a liar and a fraud ... as another poster put it, Word Weasel ... you write so poorly or porsely you are even able to try to flip flop your losing predictions as if they were right ... FRAUD!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoCeltics. Show RicoCeltics's posts

Just keeping you honest Pervert34.
    Just saying...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoCeltics. Show RicoCeltics's posts

Take off the green glasses Tommy Jr.
    Just saying...

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoCeltics. Show RicoCeltics's posts

EXCUSES Don't change the Stupidity you have been saying for a long time. Looking for CORNY LAME EXCUSES ALREADY???????
    What's new????

posted at 6/24/2011 11:54 PM EDT

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=7f55753848dead56fcea3701229e681a&plckUserId=7f55753848dead56fcea3701229e681a">
    First: 3/24/2011
    Last: 6/25/2011
    Of course they would. Ray and KG returns for vet's minimum then hopefully joining them would be Dwight and Austin Rivers.

HA! HA! HA! HA!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoCeltics. Show RicoCeltics's posts

Oh and don't forget we have an IDIOT as a GM.
    Just saying...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoCeltics. Show RicoCeltics's posts

You never man up, Why should he???? I know you can't MAN up because you are always looking at men profiles. We got to call it something else.
    Just Saying...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoCeltics. Show RicoCeltics's posts

I rather be Mrs. Mployee than Mrs. Pervert34 and that is what hurts you. Keep looking and men profiles.
    Just saying...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Mployee8, are you man enough to admit that you agree with Rico, that Danny Ainge is an idiot? Man up and answer that question, Mployee8.

I'm not in Rico's camp except when it comes to calling you out as a fraud and liar. I'll join him in that endeavor as long as you keep breaking your promises, lying, mincing words in an attempt to appear to be correct when you clearly couldn't be more wrong. Rico does a good job at reminding you and the board of your transgressions ... I applaud him for that!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

I don't have to prove anything to you .... The entire board knows and AN ENTIRE THREAD WAS DEVOTED TO CALLING YOU OUT for the loser you are .... stop trying to call me out for some lame bet to prove how wrong you were about Davis cause in the end I was right ... He Failed and so do you, every day you look into other mens profiles for something to get excited about ... LOSERVILLE!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

HAHAHA ... last resort to reel in the lemmings ... sooner or later even the 12 year olds will figure you out!

BTW, RICO OWNED YOU TONIGHT and I did well if I don't say so myself ....

Time for you to call out the reinforcements .... let the board watch as kybested, disconnectedrod, taxidermist, 21st Username, etal come to your rescue as nobody else on this board will! YOU'VE BEEN EXPOSED and you still try to turn the tables with the same historic post ... LAME!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

You been kicked off the board more than anybody otherwise you wouldn't have been posting under P34, Fierce34 and Fiercest34 in the last year alone .... Yeah, you got credibility all right .... AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm bored with you loser/perv34 .... Crickets to U

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

HERES CREDIBILTY!!!!

posted at 6/24/2011 11:54 PM EDT

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=7f55753848dead56fcea3701229e681a&plckUserId=7f55753848dead56fcea3701229e681a">
    First: 3/24/2011
    Last: 6/25/2011
    Of course they would. Ray and KG returns for vet's minimum then hopefully joining them would be Dwight and Austin Rivers.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Please stop posting the same post in every thread. It is really annoying!
    And this post doesn't even support your opinion about fierce34 as it has written "hopefully" in it. Let it go...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

we need to add a big-time player. hopefully, a center such as dwight howard or marc gasol. if we can create a new, younger core, KG and RA will hang around for that, which would be great. KG and RA in the roles of PJ brown and sam cassell would be awesome. i'm not banking on howard or austin rivers, but something big like that has to happen.

and why do the mods here continue to let certain trash junk up the board? wake up, mods! take out the trash!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]Take off the green glasses Tommy Jr. Just saying...
    Posted by RicoCeltics[/QUOTE]

Jeez!  Why are you on this board?  Do you ever have your own contribution to make or these one liner response to other posters is all that you do?  I don't care about your feud with Fierce.  But these responses just take up space and make it irritating to wade through this forum.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

I am of the opinion that if a championship possibility exists, KG and Ray may come back for a vet min.  Just look at Shaq this year.  Nothing is guaranteed but I have faith in Danny and Doc's ability to sell vision.