WHAT SAY YOU???...Kobe, the self-appointed Guru, feels that 2012 Olympic Team is better than 1992 Dream Team...

Both M. Jordan & Barkley commented that Kobe’s opinions are ridiculous !!!  Be interesting to take a poll among fans, sports writers, other athletes etc.  Recall when there were editorials about was Rocky Marciano, God rest his Soul, better than Ali.   Someone, or various people, did a computer generated fictional match between the then undefeated Heavyweights.  Punch-by-punch details of the boxers' records during their prime were entered into a computer. Also their strengths, weaknesses, fighting styles and patterns and other factors and scenarios that the boxers could go through were converted into formulas. I believe Ali was winning rounds but Rocky knocked him out in the 13th.  Not sure but I think they did the same with Rocky & Dempsey and Rocky won again and was declared best heavyweight ever !  

Could some computer gurus do the same with these 20 year apart teams ???  Think it would be too insurmontable as with the boxers there were only two people for whom stats were obtained.  But, re: the basketball players, maybe they could compile fewer stats, like a “34” inch yardstick would be better than none at all and Kobe’s whimsical egotistical opinion.  What he’s really inferring, I think, is that he feels he is better than MJ !!!