Would you like Pau Gasol, a Celtic??? Thoughts!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

Re: Would you like Pau Gasol, a Celtic??? Thoughts!!!

In Response to Re: Would you like Pau Gasol, a Celtic??? Thoughts!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Would you like Pau Gasol, a Celtic??? Thoughts!!! : Because he's sleeping with the enemy, so to speak. Here: http://samcelt.forumotion.net/t3688-the-latest-from-greenkiller I mean he spends a lot of time with Celtic fans and he prays for Celtic fans. Action speaks louder than words, right!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I have slept with a Celtics fans before. I mean, I wouldn't bring her home for dinner or anything, but.................The things I would do to her after a loss. Here I am, still a Lakers fan. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BddTWBOeUJo&feature=player_embedded

For basketball reasons the league and David Stern got Mitch slapped...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

[QUOTE]The Latest from Greenkiller  by  sam  on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:34 pm Remember Greenkiller from BDC? He's the former antagonist who felt so transformed about the time of Jeb's passing that he sent several messages conveying best wishes to the board. Following is his latest message, which I received recently. Sam Hi Sam. I go to samcelt.forumotion.net every day a few times a day. I knew I had read something about Reggie's cause of death when it happened so I started looking because I knew I had read exactly what you had said about it. I'm glad to hear everyone on the board is doing great. Was praying for Rosalie when she was hospitalized and read the conversations you had with her husband during her hospitalization it was nice to keep everyone posted including me..
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

That sounds to me like he was being a good human being. You know, putting aside the pettiness that NBA basketball is, and wishing other people well. I am having trouble with why you think this is bad? 

Do you think that people who root for other basketball teams are really your enemy? 

Do you think you should always act with animosity toward Lakers fans, even when people are having health issues? Dude sends condolences, and because the people root for a different basketball team, he is sleeping with the enemy?

Seriously, please tell me this isn't the case. That is just plain neurotic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" So let me get this staright. I am a troll because I know that Los Angeles has better weather than Boston and that the Lakers have a great general manager?"

No, you're a troll because no self-respecting Boston fan would have their nose so far up the Lakers' posterior. Grow a pair please. 

Ainge has done a fine job as our GM, no concerns there. As you point out, if he had the LA weather and culture to sell he'd be king of the league. A self-respecting Celtics fan like you would know that. 

It wasn't so long ago Kobe was demanding a trade and your beloved Mitchy boy was about to walk the plank. He's done a good job in the years since but he had his share of missteps. 

"clear favorites for the 2013 title"

Again, nothing a prideful Celtics fan would concede. And a sober look at this shows you are mistaken. The Heat are clearly the favorites for several reasons, including their easier path to the finals than the Lakers will have. 

Anyhow, either declare yourself a Lakers fan or find your sack please. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

You seem to be quite bitter. I am not blinded by my loyalty to the Celtics as you apparently are. I am a knowledgeable fan that can see that the Lakers are definitely the team to beat this year. Miami is the defending World Champs so they deserve some credit, but the Lakers two major position improvements this offseason are exactly what the weaknesses of the Heat are. Nash versus Chalmers. You tell me who are you taking? Howard versus Anthony/Haslem. Again, please tell me who you are taking. I love my Celtics, but Danny needs to go. The last time he brought in a superstar was 2008, and it was gifted to him from McHale who subsequently was fired from the T'wolves GM position soon after. Coincendence? I think not. Wake up my friend!

Sez You.

la fans will be crying by Jan how they were sold a bad bag of goods by Jan. DH game is weak,he depends on being a physical freak,no physical freak no game for DH. A s s clown since bdc allows more free speech than any other board we have gotten used faker fans and their "I am a Celtic fan but...". Denver is the team that got the best of this deal overall.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Would you like Pau Gasol, a Celtic??? Thoughts!!! : You seem to be quite bitter. I am not blinded by my loyalty to the Celtics as you apparently are. I am a knowledgeable fan that can see that the Lakers are definitely the team to beat this year. Miami is the defending World Champs so they deserve some credit, but the Lakers two major position improvements this offseason are exactly what the weaknesses of the Heat are. Nash versus Chalmers. You tell me who are you taking? Howard versus Anthony/Haslem. Again, please tell me who you are taking. I love my Celtics, but Danny needs to go. The last time he brought in a superstar was 2008, and it was gifted to him from McHale who subsequently was fired from the T'wolves GM position soon after. Coincendence? I think not. Wake up my friend!
    Posted by GoGREEN![/QUOTE]

Funny stuff.  Lakers still won't be playing for a title next year.  Sorry, troll-san.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Would you like Pau Gasol, a Celtic??? Thoughts!!! : LMAO !!  You changed your mind after you already traded Nash for a RENTAL!!  What kind of stinking GM would you be?   Answer, only slightly worse than Danny Ainge!  Hope all is well at the end of the rainbow.
    Posted by dfurypos[/QUOTE]

U are embarassing us Laker fans.  We have had a foot stuck up our but the last two years in the second round and you are here talking trash.  Our team is one win and 8 losses in second round.  I think it would make sense to say less and quit looking like a idiot with these posts.  The celtics showed class and character during the playoffs and my team the Lakers should take note on how to play the game the correct way.  Thanks for listening and I hope I have helped you understand how silly you look.