Would you trade Wallace for Perkins?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: Would you trade Wallace for Perkins?

Really?  I thought Wallace made a lot more.  I know perk makes like 10 per.  Doesn't Wallace have a lot more years left?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to cole-ely's comment:

Really?  I thought Wallace made a lot more.  I know perk makes like 10 per.  Doesn't Wallace have a lot more years left?

it don't matter about years..they both make 10mil per year...and NO way i would trade wallace for perk...wallace is a way better player.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

In response to cole-ely's comment:

[QUOTE]

it don't matter about years..they both make 10mil per year...and NO way i would trade wallace for perk...wallace is a way better player.

[/QUOTE]
    and has more knowledge about basketball

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

But we are too small as a team.

No tough guys other than Rondo and Wallace.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

OKC may just be willing to give us "iron hands" Perk at this point. 

cant even make a 4ft away jumpshot. ainge hurt presti at some point hahaha

I can't see Perk even making the OKC roster, OKC has drafted two very interesting big men the past 2 drafts - Perry Jones III and Steve Adams (who the Celtics would probably have picked over Olynyk had he been on the board...)

Can't understand why OKC doesn't just amnesty Perkins.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Perkins did a good job for the Celts, he gave us defense and toughness and spirit that we have missed.  I do not think he would fit with the group we have now.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

The way I look at it, if you're not a player that has upside, could be part of a playoff core or part of a deal for a better player, you do not belong on the Celtics's roster at this point.  The Celts need to accumulate assets and fill in with cheap bodies (Faverani, etc.) wherever they need help.  Perk does nothing for the C's now that KG, Pierce and Ray are gone.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

The way I look at it, if you're not a player that has upside, could be part of a playoff core or part of a deal for a better player, you do not belong on the Celtics's roster at this point.  The Celts need to accumulate assets and fill in with cheap bodies (Faverani, etc.) wherever they need help.  Perk does nothing for the C's now that KG, Pierce and Ray are gone.  

+1