Wow-C's comeback over Magic-YOUTH

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Wow-C's comeback over Magic-YOUTH

What a great game by the C's tonight. They never quit. They never gave up. They stuck with it. And Doc played his YOUTH. That is the ticket. The Cs could make some noise this postseason if DOC continues to believe in his youth. It will only help the older player stay fresher as well. What a comeback. Unbelievable. As for the Magic, that team is in disarray. No doubt about it. They just look beat. GREAT win Celltics. Great win.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Wow-C's comeback over Magic-YOUTH

Out of sheer desperation... doc plays his youth... and look what happens.

YOWSA!!!

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

I have been preaching all year. Play the youth it will extend the life of the elder. I think this team is starting to gel.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Wow-C's comeback over Magic-YOUTH:
    [QUOTE]I have been preaching all year. Play the youth it will extend the life of the elder. I think this team is starting to gel.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

Moore is going to be a decent player, DOC needs to give him more minutes, and he should start playing Johnson too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Based on Docs presser he sounds as though "you have to bring back JO, Rondo and Ray" and know the yutes are ready if/when you need them later .... UGH!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wow-C's comeback over Magic-YOUTH : The only Doc gives the young players more minutes is if Ray and JO are injured or got traded.  Our Celtics don't look old with Wilcox, Bass, Bradley, Moore, and Pietrus. Time to upgrade, let go of Ray and JO.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Im afraid you are 100% right. Doc needs to play the young guys more, they are the ones who will keep the legs fresh for the vets. Doc should even start playing  Johnson a bit too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Most importantly Doc needs to work these kids into the rotation and stick with it.  There will be nights we won't come back from 27 but he has got to commit himself to using these kids.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]Most importantly Doc needs to work these kids into the rotation and stick with it.  There will be nights we won't come back from 27 but he has got to commit himself to using these kids.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Agreed ... Someone tell Doc that!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wow-C's comeback over Magic-YOUTH : The only Doc gives the young players more minutes is if Ray and JO are injured or got traded.  Our Celtics don't look old with Wilcox, Bass, Bradley, Moore, and Pietrus. Time to upgrade, let go of Ray and JO.
    Yeah Ray is your favorite player. LOL!!! Like if I haven't been here since 08. Go give that bone to another dog...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

You know he's one of yours ... why would you be so surprised?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Quote from tonite: Rivers said Rondo is still in pain, and there is no timetable for his return.
    Should see more of Moore and Bradley tomorrow night

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]Every SG that Doc puts in the game has more hustle than Ray. No standing around. You guys see that last rebound Pietrus took away from Howard? Ray would never have done that.  And you guys see Wilcox running and jumping?  It's not that Ray and JO are not good players, they just got old.
    RA coming off the bench could lite it up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

If everyone plays thiswell it is very likely Ray will be more effective getting his shot.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Yeah sure we all believe you... But I have a question, why not Rayest20 or allenyest20???? Fierce sounds a lot like Pierce and I believe Pierce uses the 34. Am I missing something???? Remember been here since 08. Even one poster used to say you had a crush on Pierce and that's when you changed your avatar to Ray's. Correct me if I'm wrong.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Hahaha .... and a flip-flopper ...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

34? OK I got it you were 34 years old when you started posting. Yeah Sure we believe you. I was born at night but not last night. Good night Pierce... I mean fierce...

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Quote from tonite: Rivers said Rondo is still in pain, and there is no timetable for his return. Should see more of Moore and Bradley tomorrow night
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

Who knows... his mysterious Plantar Fasciitis may soon return too.

Talk about brittle!

Pud

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wow-C's comeback over Magic-YOUTH : Who knows... his mysterious Plantar Fasciitis may soon return too. Talk about brittle! Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]
    C'mon Pud, it's the nature of his game.
    When Rondo's firing on all cylinders, he's aggresively pushing the ball and driving to the rim.
    He's a little guy.  He can only do this for awhile before he gets so dinged up he has to tone it down for awhile.  That's a big reason why he doesn't bring his A game every night.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wow-C's comeback over Magic-YOUTH : C'mon Pud, it's the nature of his game. When Rondo's firing on all cylinders, he's aggresively pushing the ball and driving to the rim. He's a little guy.  He can only do this for awhile before he gets so dinged up he has to tone it down for awhile.  That's a big reason why he doesn't bring his A game every night.
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

Maybe he needs to play in the WNBA where the game isn't quite so rough.

Pud

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

or maybe the refs need to give him some respect and punish the thugs for trying to dislocate his limbs when he drives the lane like his peers .... ????

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wow-C's comeback over Magic-YOUTH : Maybe he needs to play in the WNBA where the game isn't quite so rough. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]
    Ah well, I gave it a shot