yesterday was a good day

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

Re: yesterday was a good day

In Response to Re: yesterday was a good day:
    [QUOTE]Shaq is slow and old, huh?  Wait until you see Shaq give Lebron a body check. Then we'll know if Lebron has the balls to throw the ball at Shaq just like he threw it a Jermaine!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

We'll see.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yesterday was a good day : Im not crying just posting my opinion that you know it true. Worst mistake in nba this year..... Shac is old and slow... The odds are the two best teams will meet in the finals this year.. And as much as i hate to say it its the celtics and the lakers... And i dont think you can hang in the finals against the lakers without perkins. Did you forget what happened last year already. Wasn't perkins injured? What was the outcome of the finals? you guys just beat a terrible knicks team that did anything possible to hand over the series to you guys. We will see what will happen when the heat and celtics meet in the second round....STAY TUNED.
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

Maybe you haven't heard of JO?  His defense is comparable to Perk and his offensive is quite a bit better.  He is getting stronger and stronger and should be fresh since he hasn't played a lot this year.  Add shaq and I will take that center combo any day.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yesterday was a good day : Maybe you haven't heard of JO? [/QUOTE]

I think you haven't read all my posts where i state JO was a member of the heat before. I know what he is capable of.
     a He is capable of a couple points a game and weak defense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I respect your opinion, but JON is doing dirt in the paint for us....sorry things didnt work out for you guys...but maybe he respects this franchise more.  He has busted his b utt to get back and contribute and we would be in trouble right now without him...

Ask Melo how weak his defense was...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Wade3,
    Welcome, ditto to mem17.
    As for upcoming series, I wish with all my heart that Lebron keeps the ball as much as possible. If it happens the Heat are done and out.
    If he remembers that basketball is a team sport than your team has a chance.

AK

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]I respect your opinion, but JON is doing dirt in the paint for us....sorry things didnt work out for you guys...but maybe he respects this franchise more.  He has busted his b utt to get back and contribute and we would be in trouble right now without him... Ask Melo how weak his defense was...
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

Its not about respect. He was injured a lot when he was with the heat but when he played he was weak.

Its about talent around him. IMO he is at the end of his career and needs great players like the celtics have to do well.

BTW dwayne wade chris bosh and lebron james showed a lot of respect to the heat organization to sign here even for half the pay other franshises would had offered............Even udonis haslem stayed with the heat for less money...

The miami Heat are one of the best franchises in the nba.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]Wade3, Welcome, ditto to mem17. As for upcoming series, I wish with all my heart that Lebron keeps the ball as much as possible. If it happens the Heat are done and out. If he remembers that basketball is a team sport than your team has a chance. AK
    Posted by sinus007[/QUOTE]

Yup I agree......If he keeps the ball too long we are dead. You state the truth.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

Not once has he kept the ball at the end of games that we've won. Not one time.

I really dislike that one on one he insists on playing. And i know spolstra is not a championship caliber coach. That can doom the heat in the next round.

Its like night and day when it comes to coaching between doc rivers and spolstra.

I've always said great coaching is a big part of a team. Probably 45 to 50 percent. Maybe even more.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Hello Wade....you have shown that you are a good guy and I respect that...keep the posts coming, I enjoy them....only thing I disagree with (at least at the moment) is the opinion of JON.....so far in the playoffs he is averaging 23 mpg....and an astounding 2.5 blocks in that time....plus he is altering others.....scoring 5 1/2 points with 4 rebounds in less than one half....shooting 60%....if he stays healthy (BIG IF)...I like what he is bringing...good luck....I'm actually a Celtic fan that doesn't hate the Heat...I hated the way it all came together and I lost all respect for LeBron...but if you guys beat us and end up playing the Lakers....I'm rooting for your team my friend!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]Hello Wade....you have shown that you are a good guy and I respect that...keep the posts coming, I enjoy them....only thing I disagree with (at least at the moment) is the opinion of JON.....so far in the playoffs he is averaging 23 mpg....and an astounding 2.5 blocks in that time....plus he is altering others.....scoring 5 1/2 points with 4 rebounds in less than one half....shooting 60%....if he stays healthy (BIG IF)...I like what he is bringing...good luck....I'm actually a Celtic fan that doesn't hate the Heat...I hated the way it all came together and I lost all respect for LeBron...but if you guys beat us and end up playing the Lakers....I'm rooting for your team my friend!!!
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

I was stating that JO stunk as a member of the heat...I also stated more or less that sometimes a player over his prime can still do well..........if he has a lot of talent around like the celtics have...IMO thats the reason jermane is playing well for you guys.

Maybe some people misunderstood but my main point ( that probably i did not explain too well) is that I rather go against JO than perkins any day.

Perkins is a tough SOB.....You guys beat us every time he played against us this year. Im not saying that JO is a sissy or anything just saying that we have a better chance going against JO.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yesterday was a good day : I was stating that JO stunk as a member of the heat...I also stated more or less that sometimes a player over his prime can still do well..........if he has a lot of talent around like the celtics have...IMO thats the reason jermane is playing well for you guys. Maybe some people misunderstood but my main point ( that probably i did not explain too well) is that I rather go against JO than perkins any day. Perkins is a tough SOB.....You guys beat us every time he played against us this year. Im not saying that JO is a sissy or anything just saying that we have a better chance going against JO.
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

How many times was that?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]We will finish the series on wednesday..........And we got 3 days to rest thursday friday and staurday.......And dont forget we do not have to travel. We play at home this series. We have the advantage. Plus you do not want to rest too many days. It throws you off your game. For the heat its a good thing the celtics are resting like 7 days.
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

Celtics have played well when rested.Nobody on your team has beaten the Celtics in a playoff series. Heat could easily be 2-2 with the Pacers.We`ll take our chances .I`ve never understood people who come trolling before they win anthing,but hey, different strokes.Bronnie says you guys are gonna win 6 or 7 titles,so it must be true.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Wade3,
    Re: Perk vs JON, what JON lacks on defense he compensates +some on offense. Classical example: RR penetrates, one or two bigs collapse on him - JON is free for 8-12 feet jumper.

AK

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yesterday was a good day : I think you haven't read all my posts where i state JO was a member of the heat before. I know what he is capable of.  a He is capable of a couple points a game and weak defense.
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]
    One of the best post defenders in the league.Defended well in the playoffs against Celts on one leg.That`s why they went out and got him .Stay ignorant.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yesterday was a good day : One of the best post defenders in the league.Defended well in the playoffs against Celts on one leg.That`s why they went out and got him .Stay ignorant.
    Posted by jrleftfoot[/QUOTE]

let him have his opinion...Its obvious JON has stepped up his game from last year, atleast defensively....but he did alter some shots against us last year...just couldnt score because of that ankle... so the way we beat the heat w/out J.O. scoring...I can see why he has the sore tast in his mouth about J.O. and not being a celtics fan, he probably hasnt seen Perk every game for 4 to 5 years....and I for one, just Hope the Miami players are overlooking JON too, which they should cuz he played awful against them last game...but was his 2nd game back....he will be motivated this time for sure..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tekaronhiakha. Show tekaronhiakha's posts

I agree, i could see why he would think that. Also Wade good posts, looking forward to the series. I personallly think that JO has been a tough SOB so far in the playoffs....actually theres a video of it i saw somewhere recently, i think it was espn.com celtics. He looks great and i believe he will look even better against Miami with what you guys have for bigs. Fireworks boys, i cant wait for it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

[QUOTE]And i dont think you can hang in the finals against the lakers without perkins. Did you forget what happened last year already. Wasn't perkins injured? What was the outcome of the finals? Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

I love Perk, all Cs Fans do! His injury was a factor that we lost game 7 last year. Not the most important factor, but still...
    But we missed Perk not because he is/was such a great player (actually he played terrible in the finals), but we were out of bigs after Sheed was gased.
    When Wallace was still running down the floor, we were much (!) better than with Perk all series long.

Now, JO has to be our Big. What I have seen from him so far this season:
    When healthy he is a better defender (even better intimidator) than Perk (exception: against some really bulky guys). His offense is better anyway. Rebounding might be a slight edge for Perk so far. JO is just not very often healthy, but so was Perk in the last years.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yesterday was a good day : How many times was that?
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

4 Times? Don't remember now.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yesterday was a good day : I love Perk, all Cs Fans do! His injury was a factor that we lost game 7 last year. Not the most important factor, but still... But we missed Perk not because he is/was such a great player (actually he played terrible in the finals), but we were out of bigs after Sheed was gased. When Wallace was still running down the floor, we were much (!) better than with Perk all series long. Now, JO has to be our Big. What I have seen from him so far this season: When healthy he is a better defender (even better intimidator) than Perk (exception: against some really bulky guys). His offense is better anyway. Rebounding might be a slight edge for Perk so far. JO is just not very often healthy, but so was Perk in the last years.   
    Posted by Gasthoerer[/QUOTE]

Good post....thats a pretty spot on assesment of Perk, although his size made him more of an intimitador along with his after the whistle elbows....but yeah, his real value was one on one against bruisers like Howard.  JON can protect the paint by altering shots from the weakside.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

what D.A. did not do was make up his roster to beat L.A., and I think it was smart because there was too much happening in the east.  We needed a good wingman to backup P for Melo, Bron, Deng, etc  and Howard may not make it that far so why keep Perk just for Howard and for L.A.?  If...and I mean IF, we were to see L.A. again in the Finals and im Doc, I dont care if we dont have any big men, I am telling everyone to hit the glass like their life depending on it, and I highly doubt they would even need to be told. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

I thought the goal was to win a championship, not to just go deap into the play-offs.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]I thought the goal was to win a championship, not to just go deap into the play-offs.
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan[/QUOTE]

What would be the point of going deep into the playoffs if you cannot win a championship. Thats the main goal of every team. To win a championship.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yesterday was a good day : What would be the point of going deep into the playoffs if you cannot win a championship. Thats the main goal of every team. To win a championship.
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

You should worry about getting past Philly first. It won't be very pleasant if Philly catches the Heat focusing ahead on us again, just like you are right now.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yesterday was a good day : You should worry about getting past Philly first. It won't be very pleasant if Philly catches the Heat focusing ahead on us again, just like you are right now.
    Posted by cshashaty[/QUOTE]

Phily is done.........Why dont we just root for the phins ?

GO PHINS.