You Guys are Going to Get a Kick Out of This One

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: You Guys are Going to Get a Kick Out of This One

In Response to Re: You Guys are Going to Get a Kick Out of This One:
    [QUOTE]HAHAHA!!! I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it! I mean just to win an argument kyceltic would act like an idiot just to find a way to blame the loss to the Bobcats on Pierce! HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

You don't have to act!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Careful guys, Rico is like Flobus - he saves all our quotes on his hard drive to use them against us when he wants to win an argument. 

Fierce says a lot of things - some I don't agree with, but I LOVE his passion for OUR team.  I don't remember everything he writes- that would be nuts.  We ALL write stuff that is wrong.  I myself last year, was clamoring for the trade of Ray at the deadline.  We are civilians, not GM's.  Keep posting Fierce!!  If Rico was a TRUE fan, he would leave the good posters alone and focus on the haters on this forum

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]The good poster who doesn't leave Kyceltic alone??????? Why I don't see you Defending Ky???????? Or you have a little crush on some one???? Nothing wrong with that it's a free country and everybody has right and I accept people the way they are. JUST GIVING HIM A LITTLE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE THAT'S ALL.
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

I agree with Fierce a LOT more than KY.  Fierce likes PP, but doesn't bash Ray.  KY likes Ray and bashes PP.  I DON'T like it when the two of them go off on their little rants, and I have told them so...........but it is what it is.  Perhaps if you went after KY, I'd defend him, too.  But you seem to only go after Fierce.  Oh, and me, but, hey, bring it. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]I have never gone after you, You are the one that started going after me because I think different. You tell me when I went after you. You just can't stand me not being a Tommy Heinsohn type of homer. I am me. Even my Avatar bothers you, I mean "come on" take it easy fella. I don't mind you being a homer just don't expect me to be one. You were the one who started going after me. So it's ok for you to defend P34 or whatever he calls him self on any other day and it's not ok for me to defend Ky???  Is this Cuba???????  I don't have nothing against you and we can leave it here if you want if not just like you said "BRING IT" "I CAN'T WAIT"
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

Fine with me - we'll see about you, though!  Consider yourself left alone!