You guys are right, Jermaine O'Neal sucks, he should retire...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

You guys are right, Jermaine O'Neal sucks, he should retire...

HaHa! 11 points. 8 rebounds. 3 Blocks. and 1 foul! he looks like his all star self.
    Don't give me this crap that KG or Shaq wasn't there to rebound, he is going up against a 7 foot athlete in McGee. JO is back ladies and gentleman and i believe in him and Banner 18. By the way, its half time. We could get a good 10-12 more minutes of him. most likely a double double. 

This was in 15 minutes of play... 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

Re: You guys are right, Jermaine O'Neal sucks, he should retire...

my only concern: i'd hate to see him get dinged up again. how much do you really ride him in a game we are pretty much conceding?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Go JO!!  You know, I too have always believed in him!  He's been a real enforcer today too.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

nice pic there MsL......you and RU sure are making this forum a lot more fun for the men folk...not being chauvinistic....just saying, you know.....?   :-)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

We're happy to help!  Smile

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Score 1 for the believers and faithful.

JO and Green played great.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Yes, they did.  So did Baby and Delonte - who I really, REALLY hope has only a minor injury so he comes back.  As painful as the loss was, we would have crushed this team if we'd had our starters.  Hope the starters take that lesson from the game, that they have good back-up and are supported.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

could care less about the loss. I saw all i wanted to see out of this group. They have the ability to beat any second group easily. They just need time together.

I think West will play game 1 of the playoffs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Re: You guys are right, Jermaine O'Neal sucks, he should retire...:
    [QUOTE]nice pic there MsL......you and RU sure are making this forum a lot more fun for the men folk...not being chauvinistic....just saying, you know.....?   :-)
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]
    No flirting on the board ;-)!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to Re: You guys are right, Jermaine O'Neal sucks, he should retire...:
    [QUOTE]could care less about the loss. I saw all i wanted to see out of this group. They have the ability to beat any second group easily. They just need time together. I think West will play game 1 of the playoffs.
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

Oh I hope so.  I just really like his hustle.  He's one of the few players where I'm satisfied with the effort even if the numbers don't show.

I was impressed with the bench too.  Think about it.  They took another team's starters into overtime.  It was nice to see the chemistry too.  It was painful to see it all end in a loss.  But they'll be all right.  More than all right.  I say we play the Knicks the same way.  Give people like Arroyo and Wafer a chance to regain their confidence.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Knicks-Power. Show Knicks-Power's posts

[QUOTE]could care less about the loss. I saw all i wanted to see out of this group. They have the ability to beat any second group easily. They just need time together. I think West will play game 1 of the playoffs.
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

Hey Palski, there is no more time!  We're coming to ruffle your feathers and leave you weeping at the Garden.  You got nothing!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

[QUOTE]HaHa! 11 points. 8 rebounds. 3 Blocks. and 1 foul! he looks like his all star self. This was in 15 minutes of play... Lets see how he did in the other 22 minutes?????? 4 points, 2 blocks, 3 fouls, Still the same JerlLame Oatmeal to me...
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

he won't have to play 37 minutes in the playoffs.

if he gives us 11-8-3 in 15 minutes, that will turn a playoff game for us

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I think he ended up with 15 and 13, and six blocks.  I think he had two more blocks that were called fouls.  Atleast now if Shaq does not return, we still have a chance as long as he is playing at that level.  I think everything is coming together just as everyone planned.  Most people didnt believe, but when you consider this team will have a week rest for the main core, JON is playing way above anyones expectations, I still think we are the team to beat in the east, regardless of our seed, because I know this team with rest is still dangerous.  K.G, Ray, P, Rondo havent had a weeks rest since the season started and we saw what one game off did for Rondo, so this team will be fine, IMO, and if Shaq comes back, (which he shouldnt have to right away)  that makes us that more stronger, but Im not in the camp of Shaq or Bust.  IF we cant win minus a 39 year old on one leg, then we are to blame to relying on him for everything.  LETS GO CELTICS!