You know whats a shame?

Celtics are built perfect to beat the Lakers

but...

The Heat are better built to beat Boston

and then

The Lakers are built perfectly to beat the Heat

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: You know whats a shame?

It is a shame for the game that Boston will likely fall in the East finals considering what disgusting human beings Kobe, Buss and Artest are and how arrogant Phil is.... LA does not deserve another 3-peat.

But we haven't got the wings to match with Bron/Wade even if KG can play Bosh well and Rondo averges a near triple-dub. I see it being very hard to beat Miami. If they have homecourt and (obviously) the refs... ugh

In the Finals, Kobe is still better than Wade till proven otherwise, Artest will limit LeBron better than all but a few guys in the game can, LA's frontcourt will swallow up Bosh and his D-league teammates @ C and Fisher will not be a weakness and hit clutch shots over Arroyo/Chalmers.

If Boston made it to the finals, they would be so motivated to win, and our frontcourts would be so even, that if Rondo can go nuts (or if they put Kobe on him Ray burn Fish for 3's like in game 2 before he got hurt/cold) then Boston should win. We were the refs constant whistles and all of 4 points away just a few months ago and made more improvements.

The West is still a deeper division than the East. If Boston stays healthy they could have homecourt in the Finals where they likely won't have it in the East finals.

Already mentally preparing myself for the nightmare that is game 7 of the finals repeated in Miami this June, followed by Kobe and La doing to Miami what Detroit did to Jordan in '90 before the Heat roll off like 4 rings in a row

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Tim Legler, ESPN | Legler's picks

This is a team that is obviously built for the postseason. They aren't going to make a run at 60 wins. Doc Rivers is going to pace them and get them ready for the playoffs. They have a formidable trio and Rajon Rondo. They looked at Miami and had to make moves to counter. They went and got bigger.

It looks like Ledger disagrees.

Time will tell.

I like us at the one, four and five positions, and since starters don't play the entire game, I also like our bench.

I still have questions about our defense, with Shaq, however, KG will have single coverage on offense for the first time in years at the low post. It will be fun to see if Bosch can defend.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,
    Do you know what's the difference between weathermen and ESPN experts?
    Accuracy of ESPN experts is lower but they're paid more.

AK

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

sinus,

At least weather men are right about 50% of the time. ESPN sells articles. Being right is an accident.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

The Heat are not strong in the paint and they are not a great outside shooting team. How will they beat the Celtics? 

I don't think the Heat will get 50 dunks against the Celtics. That's the only thing the Heat are good at, dunking. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: You know whats a shame?:
    [QUOTE]You say that the Lakers frontline of Gasol..Odom..Ratliff..Bynum(when he returns)will swallow Bosh and his fellow D-Leaguers... Yet you say that the Celtics will have a hard time with the Heat and as you stated and I agree "D-League Big Men".When the Celts will be throwing out Shaq..KG..Big Baby..JON..Erden..And KP(when he returns).. I'm just having a hard time seeing your logic in this one..the Heat will definately be entertaining in the regular season and have ESPN jumping for joy..But when then tough get going in the playoffs..IMHO they're just not ready yet..
    Posted by BBALLIQ[/QUOTE]

The Celts frontcourt is superior to Miami's but not as good as LA's

that being said LA is throwing Kobe and Artest at Wade/LeBron and we'd be throwing Allen/Pierce, I don't think we can win the battle on the wings with Miami, but if we break even with LA and have Rondo destroying them, we can beat them

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]The Heat are not strong in the paint and they are not a great outside shooting team. How will they beat the Celtics?  I don't think the Heat will get 50 dunks against the Celtics. That's the only thing the Heat are good at, dunking. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

How about you knock on wood?

and if LA is already in the finals and we are playing a game 7 in Miami, how much do you want to bet the free throws will be like 40-20 Miami and the Celts will have 2-3 technical fouls?

maybe Miami can't shoot 3's besides Wade and Miller, but Boston just has Pierce and Daniels to guard LeBron, that is worse than a TA/PP duo from last year and that series went six when James had Mo Williams and Antawn Jamison over Wade/Bosh

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You know whats a shame? : How about you knock on wood? and if LA is already in the finals and we are playing a game 7 in Miami, how much do you want to bet the free throws will be like 40-20 Miami and the Celts will have 2-3 technical fouls? maybe Miami can't shoot 3's besides Wade and Miller, but Boston just has Pierce and Daniels to guard LeBron, that is worse than a TA/PP duo from last year and that series went six when James had Mo Williams and Antawn Jamison over Wade/Bosh
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Last year the Celtics didn't have Shaq and JO. And it has been proven that even if Lebron scores 45 pts the Celtics can still win.

Knock on wood? The Heat don't scare me. The team the Celtics will have trouble this season is the Magic. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You know whats a shame? : How about you knock on wood? and if LA is already in the finals and we are playing a game 7 in Miami, how much do you want to bet the free throws will be like 40-20 Miami and the Celts will have 2-3 technical fouls? maybe Miami can't shoot 3's besides Wade and Miller, but Boston just has Pierce and Daniels to guard LeBron, that is worse than a TA/PP duo from last year and that series went six when James had Mo Williams and Antawn Jamison over Wade/Bosh
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

1998 Bulls vs. Jazz Finals - The Jazz lost because the likes of Shandon Anderson couldn't handle the pressure. 

If it will come to a Game 7 do guys like James Jones, Carlos Arroyo, Mario Chalmers, and Joel Anthony scare you?

The Celtics are not built to beat a particular team, the Celtics are built to win a championship this year. Enough said.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Just curious, what's the point in playing out the season ahead of time? You don't know who matches up best with who yet because you (like all of us) HAVE NO IDEA who will be healthy at the end of the year. The Heat pose matchup problems for the Celtics (Lebron primarily) but the Celts pose the same problems to the Heat in the point guard and front court (big man) area. The Lakers only pose a matchup problem to the heat in one area (front court), and while I will give you the Lakers frontcourt is better than the Celts, that's only if Bynum is healthy, which given his track record, is a questionable assumption. So, despite the fact that Celts arguably match up better against the Heat than the Lakers, you've already polished up the trophy and handed it to Miami. I suggest you find your stones and start rooting for your hometown team, which had no way of countering Lebron so focused on mismatching Miami in the small guard and front court sport.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from c.wright. Show c.wright's posts

Good luck Celtics, stay healthy and stay focused that is the key to it
    all no matter who you play.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

I agree BostonTrollSpanker. Half way into this post, and everyone has me thinking it's mid to late season already. How many people (with all their analysis) thought we'ld beat Cleveland last year? And even after we beat the team everyone thought would win the title, they still picked Orlando over us. Heart is something you can not measure. This team has proven they have ALOT of heart. Miami has WAY too many "ifs" right now. Slow down people. let's just see how things start to unfold first

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sellgoods. Show sellgoods's posts

* http://www.itemsellout.com

* Jame shoes $30--39

* Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

* Jordan Spizike shoes $35

* Jordan 2010 shoes $40

* Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $35

* Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $35

* Tshirts (ed hardy,lacoste) $16

* AF tshirt $15

* Jean(True Religion,VERSACE,coogi) $30