Your 2011-12 Boston Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Re: Your 2011-12 Boston Celtics

I like this team and look forward to the season.  My concerns surround not having a competent back-up 2 and the big 4 being made to play too many minutes in the regular season.  In the playoffs our opponents will be younger and stronger so we need to retain our energy levels. I have said for a whole, I would rather us use the first 30 games to integrate our bench and focus on hitting our stride towards the end of the regular season.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

In Response to Your 2011-12 Boston Celtics:
    [QUOTE]C - JO PF - KG SF - Pierce SG - Ray PG - Rondo 6th - Jeff Green 7th - Bass 8th - Dooling 9th - Daniels 10th - Wilcox 11th - Pavlovic 12th - Jajuan Johnson 13th - Moore 14th - Bradley 15th - that Center from the D-League
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    Reminds me of when they had Wicks and Rowe back in 77....they stunk

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Your 2011-12 Boston Celtics": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Your 2011-12 Boston Celtics : It's not negativity, it's being realistic. You really expect us to believe a 36-year old Ray Allen and a soon to be 36-year old KG will play like they used to 3 years ago?  Players get old. That's why they retire. What's the point in being positive if it will just end up being false positive. If the Celts got David West or CP3 then it would have been a different story. Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE] Man, do you have nothing to do all day but argue???? Who said Ray Allen and KG and Pierce will play like they used to 3 years ago? Players get old???? No sheet Sherlock! Man, I didn't know that until you told us all! On a positive note, these old guys are better than a lot of young guys and will play hard for us in the playoffs if they are rested and healthy. Who knows if they lose in the first round or 3rd round, but I love them anyway and maybe we shouldn't spend our time sitting online bashing them about how old they are. We got it......really....we got it! Let's try to enjoy them when they play well until Danny can replace them.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

There's absolutely nothing wrong with disagreeing. I fully respect that. But, you are presenting points on which there is no disagreement: Ray and Garnett are much older than three years ago and our team is significantly aged. No argument here. I just think that doesn't mean we aren't going to play well. We just aren't going to be as good as Miami, OKC, Bulls, and probably Knicks.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

We just aren't going to be as good as Miami, OKC, Bulls, and probably Knicks.

i suspect we'll have our fair share of success against those teams. maybe we should lower our expectations a bit and just enjoy the ride. i don't see why this bunch can't be better than last year's team. look for development in our younger players, particularly jjj. maybe lady luck'll smile on this bunch in a way she might have, but hasn't, the past few years. regardless, there should be plenty of celtic entertainment to go around.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Your 2011-12 Boston Celtics:
    [QUOTE]We just aren't going to be as good as Miami, OKC, Bulls, and probably Knicks. i suspect we'll have our fair share of success against those teams. maybe we should lower our expectations a bit and just enjoy the ride. i don't see why this bunch can't be better than last year's team. look for development in our younger players, particularly jjj. maybe lady luck'll smile on this bunch in a way she might have, but hasn't, the past few years. regardless, there should be plenty of celtic entertainment to go around.
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]

absolutely correct.  Let's enjoy it and hope for the best.  Can't wait until Christmas vs the Knicks to see what we have!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

In Response to Re: Your 2011-12 Boston Celtics:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Your 2011-12 Boston Celtics : You won't have to wait until Christmas. On Dec. 18 we will already see what we have against Toronto, 1pm EST.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    you're too much, fierce. maybe you'd be willing to predict this game as well?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

preseason plese come sooner!