ACC Team Records For BC Athletics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Re: ACC Team Records For BC Athletics

My observations recollect the above accused Longputter of being WHR, and 1/2 dozen other alias. 

Now that the LongPutter has disappeared, and the above constantly cites BC inequities on multiple handles on a thread which has no meaning any more. I preferred reading the  LongPutter, as he was educated enough to weed out the above as an imposter, and an embarrassment to the beyond fact.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In Response to Re: ACC Team Records For BC Athletics:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ACC Team Records For BC Athletics : Indians1948 - Not sure you realize, but UofNDKing and whr are actually the same person. He has other logins as well including postingking, 82ndAB, cheeroh and googleboy. One of the ways he gives himself away is that no matter the persona he adopts he always makes the same mistakes. See this example  - "Tobacco Row". My favorite was when all his personas went on and on how Lou Saban was the best coach in college football. Lou Saban. Not Nick Saban. And on and on it goes.
    Posted by LongPotter[/QUOTE]
    I missed the whole Saban thing, but you're right, it's the same person. I have to remind myself not to respond to him, and just let him wallow in his own stupidity.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]My observations recollect the above accused Longputter of being WHR, and 1/2 dozen other alias.  Now that the LongPutter has disappeared, and the above constantly cites BC inequities on multiple handles on a thread which has no meaning any more. I preferred reading the  LongPutter, as he was educated enough to weed out the above as an imposter, and an embarrassment to the beyond fact.  
    Posted by postingking[/QUOTE]

relax the longpotter, a/k/a  screen name, gatzzie, mormort have switched the key board and have their new lackey 1948, the yep, and yep, and yep to lick the cow bells for vilification "he missed everything" but his stupidity, gives him a manly tent to go on and on, as the lackey..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Minutemen429. Show Minutemen429's posts

Not that it has much to do with the origional topic, but since all the threads on this board end up the same, I don't think it matters that much.  As a person who isn't a UConn fan or a BC fan I don't watch either of their games often, but I would find a UConn-BC game interesting in either football or basketball.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ACC Team Records For BC Athletics : I missed the whole Saban thing, but you're right, it's the same person. I have to remind myself not to respond to him, and just let him wallow in his own stupidity.
    Posted by indians1948[/QUOTE]

Conspiracy Theory: BC Blows another at VT, must be WHR & Gang's Fault, or is it Bill Belicheat!  

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle78. Show Eagle78's posts

In response to "Re: ACC Team Records For BC Athletics": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ACC Team Records For BC Athletics : As mentioned numerous times, I enjoy deflating the false bravado that BC alum try to have when discussing their doormat basketball and football teams.  Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE] I am sure you do. Thanks for confirming your BC obsession. Somebody who wasn't obsessed would care less what BC fans said. That isn't the case with you, is it? You care very deeply what BC fans say. Your many, many posts on here give you away. That's OK, glad you are so interested in BC athletics! (I am quite sure you post more about BC than you do about Uconn. Need I say anymore? LOL!) By all means keep talking about the "doormat" BC football and BB programs. That way, you won't have to talk about the "doormat" Uconn football and Men's BB programs! LOL!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle78. Show Eagle78's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ACC Team Records For BC Athletics : You don't think YOU sound obsessed with ME?     Read all your crazy talking in circle rants.... I think you are trying to prove a point somewhere (although extremely clumsy in doing it) but you sound obsessed with me! I think it stems from me calling you out on your ridiculous comment about how you'd "rather have this current BC basketball team than the current Uconn basketball team".  Now you are trying to say the Uconn hoops team is a "doormat"?  Just when you reach a new low of stupidity you come up with something else!  uconn won 3 nat'l championships since 1999.  Some "doormat".  How about BC?  How has their team done since 1999?  how many national championships have they won?  ya know what, don't answer as I know the numbers...  Please no more foot in mouth for you as making you look silly is too easy and makes me think I'm picking on a little child with mental deficiencies. When you say something that stupid and clueless, you have to be called out.  You sound like a casual fan who can't name anyone on either team but make a silly comment for shock and for someone to maybe pay attention to you.  Do you even follow sports because with those 2 comments, you sound WAY out of your league on these boards.  BTW, how is that tuition rebate coming along?  BC failed you if you make comments that idiotic, please walk over and demand your tuition back from a school that produced such a moron like yourself.  If they offer a little resistance (probably won't if you talk a little bit) then please print your posts as this will expedite your request.  I can mapquest the directions for you if you'd like.
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

LOL Donnnnnn.  No, I am just responding to a poster on a BC ATHLETICS THREAD. You are the one who for some reason has the BC obsession/insecurity. I am not the one going to Uconn threads to talk about BC.

Most of us here could care less about Uconn.  However, when BC-obsessed fans from other schools choose to park here and post their smack, they will get posts in response, got it? Pretty simple

And yes, the Uconn Men's FB and BB teams are DOORMATS this year, just like the BC FB and BB teams have been.  Not by my standards; but by yours!! 

Go back and read my earlier posts.  I had indicated that you could not take one year as proof of BC being a doormat since they have been one of the most winning programs in FB and very solid in Men's BB prior to this year.  YOU, however, chose to focus only on this year, completely disregarding prior years' success.

So, OK.  I'm playing by your rules.  This year, both the Uconn FB and Men's BB team have been doormats, by YOUR standards.  In case you haven't noticed, the Uconn Men's BB team currently sits at the bottom of the BEBC with a paltry 5-7 Conference record.  Sorry, that's a doormat - by YOUR STANDARDS.  Past years don't count in your view, as you clearly haven't counted them in BC's case. No amount of your name-calling and personal insults are going to change that? It is what it is.  Deal with it.

And yes, you are one angry dude.  Just look at your above post if you have any doubts.

Cheers.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle78. Show Eagle78's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ACC Team Records For BC Athletics : And you AREN'T obsessed with ME?  look at your above rant!  When you need this much ink to try and find a point somewhere, it's a clumsy argument. 
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

LOL...so says the Uconn fan posting in a BC thread.  Too funny.

I noticed you didn't try to rebut my "clumsy argument."  Not surprising because (and I have said this before) if you did you would be arguing against yourself.

Uconn Men's BB 2011-12 season to date:  5-7 Conference Record.  Bottom of the Big East Basketball Conference = DOORMAT (By YOUR standards, of course.  Not mine.)

Hey, at least BC isn't the only local team that's a DOORMAT this year!  LOL!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ACC Team Records For BC Athletics : LOL...so says the Uconn fan posting in a BC thread.  Too funny. I noticed you didn't try to rebut my "clumsy argument."  Not surprising because (and I have said this before) if you did you would be arguing against yourself. Uconn Men's BB 2011-12 season to date:  5-7 Conference Record.  Bottom of the Big East Basketball Conference = DOORMAT (By YOUR standards, of course.  Not mine.) Hey, at least BC isn't the only local team that's a DOORMAT this year!  LOL!
    Posted by Eagle78[/QUOTE]

UConn Defeats Butler 53-41: Huskies Are National Champions

Uconn Butler

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle78. Show Eagle78's posts

In response to "Re: ACC Team Records For BC Athletics": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ACC Team Records For BC Athletics : UConn Defeats Butler 53-41: Huskies Are National Champions Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE] From National Champions to current DOORMATS in the Big East (according to your fellow Uconn fan's criteria) in just one season. My, how the mighty have fallen!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle78. Show Eagle78's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ACC Team Records For BC Athletics : Still obsessed with me?  How did the tuition rebate work out?  I don't even read your rants as you end up talking in circles hoping something sticks.  You do realize being .500 in the BE is a LOT harder than being .25 in the ACC?  Uconn also won the national championship when going 7-7 in the BE.  That was last year!  How did BC do?  How have they done since 1999?  Uconn has won 3 national titles since then
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

LOL...except they are not .500 right now, are they?  5-7 is not .500.  Could they turn it around? Sure.  However, right now they are 5-7 and Uconn fans shouldn't be poking fun at any other college basketball program, considering how their team has underachieved to date vs. the preseason projections (not to mention the public relations disaster that is the Uconn Men's program right now).

Right now, Uconn is 5-7 and in the cellar of the BE.  BC is 3-8 and in the cellar of the ACC.  BY YOUR CRITERIA - not mine - both are DOORMATS at the moment.

And please, spare me the "BE is so much better than the ACC" rant.  At the current time, The BE has 5 teams in the Top 25, the ACC has 4 teams in the Top 25.  Both are very good BB Conferences.  Unfortunately, neither BC nor Uconn are very good this year, at least to date.

And yes, Uconn has had a fantastic decade+ in BB.  Much better than BC BB.  I am not denying that.  However, as the past year has shown, the Uconn Men's Program appears to have cut corners both in recruiting and academics in their pursuit of on-the-court excellence.  Many Uconn fans seem to be in denial of this.  We shall see how successful they are in the coming years now that everyone will be watching them.  If they continue to be successful, and play by the rules, I will be the first to acknowledge and congratulate them.

See, unlike you, I actually do see both sides.  Perhaps because I don't have a Uconn phobia or obsession.  (Hint. Hint.)

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ACC Team Records For BC Athletics : No you are just a pathetic troll that has a manly tent obsession about a second rate University within the confines of Route 9 which craps out at each Southern City  it competes. Marveling at the Beanie Pot which no one recognizes Nationally but the those over at Morrissey Blvd. Now take some time off and deliver a Valentine’s to some SO and make an effort to see if you can get that pup tent off besides drooling on these boards, as a  pitiable soul regurgitating about BC!
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]
    WHR: This place got a pool?
    Ty Webb: Pool and a pond . . .pond be good for you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle78. Show Eagle78's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ACC Team Records For BC Athletics : WHR: This place got a pool? Ty Webb: Pool and a pond . . .pond be good for you.
    Posted by indians1948[/QUOTE]

Excellent response, indians1948.  Perhaps the only way one can respond to the insanity that WHR and his many aliases post here.

I read his post and don't have a clue as to what he was trying to say, other than his usual "BC..very bad" nonsense.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ACC Team Records For BC Athletics : Conspiracy Theory : BC Blows another at VT, must be WHR & Gang's Fault, or is it Bill Belicheat!   
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

STILL looking for the Hartford Patriots?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Can't wait for the next BC/Duke game? TD Bank Garden denied Duke & Coach K a close practice on their stay in Beanytown ..  Heck, imagine the score if the practice was upheld?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: ACC Team Records For BC Athletics": I am sure you do. Thanks for confirming your BC obsession. Somebody who wasn't obsessed would care less what BC fans said. That isn't the case with you, is it? You care very deeply what BC fans say. Your many, many posts on here give you away. That's OK, glad you are so interested in BC athletics! (I am quite sure you post more about BC than you do about Uconn. Need I say anymore? LOL!) By all means keep talking about the "doormat" BC football and BB programs. That way, you won't have to talk about the "doormat" Uconn football and Men's BB programs! LOL!
    Posted by Eagle78[/QUOTE]

8-22 BC season finale unemployed 78Eageleman! How you going to handle BC baseball, another ACC bust?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]Can't wait for the next BC/Duke game? TD Bank Garden denied Duke & Coach K a close practice on their stay in Beanytown ..  Heck, imagine the score if the practice was upheld?
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]
    UofNDKing, that semester at junior college sure didn't make you any smarter. (from "Rudy")