ACC.....All Cupcake Conference

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAS881. Show CHAS881's posts

Re: ACC.....All Cupcake Conference

Buffon College 87 point underdog to Felons Safehouse University. Oh BTW the ND/MIA game was called the "Christians vs Cons" game. A great reflection on the Cupcakes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to CHAS881's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Buffon College 87 point underdog to Felons Safehouse University. Oh BTW the ND/MIA game was called the "Christians vs Cons" game. A great reflection on the Cupcakes.

[/QUOTE]
    OH BTW, the expression "Catholics (not Christians) vs. Convicts" goes all the way back to the 1988 ND-Miami game, long before Miami was in the ACC.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to googleboy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Love this blog Mad Magazine  type comments from Buffoon College alums, and shut ins, as Shank would say, who are the "meak, down trotten, unemployed factory workers, the nobodies, which no one will miss";  Charlie Sheen ... Platoon 

[/QUOTE]
    Or in your case, "Fat, drunk, and stupid, is no way to go through life, son." - Animal House

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to whr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I believe 1948 (aka know as Mr. Stupid) he's taking a pot shot at the stupid comments Spazoo made which was picked up Nationally by every Sports wire in the USA...Frank Spaziani, Do The Honorable Thing And Resign!

Now, I know the "down trodden" at BHCC are off today, please find some other means to celebrate the Indians selection of another complete loser, as Spazoo, in the quest for your self proclaimed ignorance.

[/QUOTE]
    Since you insist on bringing up the Indians in this discussion let me point out something. The Indians won 68 games this year, the fabulous Red Flops won 69. I'll do the math for you - that's a difference of one game for a team paying its players $100,000,000 more in salaries. As for Francona being a "complete loser," without him your team would still be crying about the Curse of the Bambino.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]

While all alums care about the progam at BC, is it a foregone conclusion the BCS emphasis has by-past BC? I believe the Army game was the nail in the coffin for Spazoo, and he knows this is his last year.

Recruiting has been a problem at BC, and I believe getting good recruits to come to this institution is very difficult with what the College offers small venues. This is the reason Tom O'Brien left, as BC cannot expand as its urban campus is restrictive with neighbors who could care less about Football.

Even with an exceptional QB as Matt Ryan was at BC, and now in the NFL, BC could not put it together, as the big boys in the SEC with their stellar venues that pack close to 100,000 fans are what the networks are paying to attract viewers. Notre Dame draws, and the Longhorns are King of the Big12 in revenue, and this is way Nebraska left, they were tired of Mack Brown's arrogance when it came to sharing revenue. Tom Osborne hated Mack Brown.

Perhaps a good example of failing football and academic institutions is Vanderbilt where they barely break .500, and I won't go so far as to bring up the Rice Owls which have been down and out for years. Stamford, UND, and Georgia Tech are very good schools academically second to none, Recruiting has been a problem at BC, and I believe getting good recruits to come to this institution is bleak. There is also a saying at GT, there's admission to GT for Football players and the rest.

BC has been at a turning point for years, and frankly the institution has lost the edge in completive scheduling, where Stony Brook might be a challenge for them in 2013 and beyond. It certainly appears their mind set is perplexing over there at the Heights, and their embarrassment will be a wakeup call as it is with the Red Sox.

[/QUOTE]
    WHR, you are an enmbarrassment. Stay off the sauce, please, and try to write a coherent sentence. Can you explain the following nonsense?:
    "with what the college offers small venues."
    "this is way Nebraska left."
    "there's admission to GT for football players and the rest."
    "the institution has lost the edge in completive (sic) scheduling."
    And you have the stupidity to post this garbage on, not one, but two discussions. Where did you go to school???

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Out here in LA, BC would be the equivalent of LA Marymount, where most students take Seminary Preparatory courses, and its football team is non-existent, something where maybe BC should aspire and consider in their depressing future.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAS881. Show CHAS881's posts

In response to sailman2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Out here in LA, BC would be the equivalent of LA Marymount, where most students take Seminary Preparatory courses, and its football team is non-existent, something where maybe BC should aspire and consider in their depressing future.

[/QUOTE]

They aren't good enough to be the equivalent

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAS881. Show CHAS881's posts

Opening line on Buffoon College is a typo.....shows them as 28-1/2 Dogs....Should be 82-1/2

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Buffoon College.... couldn't sniff Notre Dame's jock strap!

Looking forward to the UND game in my 40 yard line seats at the decrepit “sand box”, where the Irish will put Buffoon College further into the abyss for their 4th consecutive victory over the girly girls’ Spazoo plays ... Enjoy Buffoon’s; I am enjoying your beloved School's demise!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

incomprehensible gibberish deleted

[/QUOTE]
    WHR, you are an enmbarrassment. Stay off the sauce, please, and try to write a coherent sentence. Can you explain the following nonsense?:
    "with what the college offers small venues."
    "this is way Nebraska left."
    "there's admission to GT for football players and the rest."
    "the institution has lost the edge in completive (sic) scheduling."
    And you have the stupidity to post this garbage on, not one, but two discussions. Where did you go to school???

[/QUOTE]

48 - I don't think it's a problem with the sauce. His problem is too little intelligence and too much time.

Another thing that make whr/cheeroh/undking posts so comical - ever notice how many times he/she uses "as" in a sentence when "since" or "like" or some other word would be more fitting

"... as since BC cannot expand..."

"... as since its urban campus..."

"... as like the big boys in the SEC ..."

I've asked this question before, I wonder if he travels with a personal translator so others can understand when he speaks.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In response to undking's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I love to sniff Notre Dame jock straps!

[/QUOTE]

Fixed it for you!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In response to sailman2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

sailman2 = whr alternate identity #73

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to undking's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Buffoon College.... couldn't sniff Notre Dame's jock strap!

Looking forward to the UND game in my 40 yard line seats at the decrepit â€ÂÂÂÂÂœsand box”, where the Irish will put Buffoon College further into the abyss for their 4th consecutive victory over the girly girls’ Spazoo plays ... Enjoy Buffoon’s; I am enjoying your beloved School's demise!

[/QUOTE]
    In your seats there on the 40 at the sand box, while you're watching the ND leprechaun do his thing, if you get an "something that rhymes with election" lasting more than 4 hours, be sure to call your physician immediately. And if you remember, which I'm sure you don't, BC won the previous SIX games from '01-'08. Where were you then?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAS881. Show CHAS881's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    OH BTW, the expression "Catholics (not Christians) vs. Convicts" goes all the way back to the 1988 ND-Miami game, long before Miami was in the ACC.

That is why it is now "Christians". "Catholics" exhibits too many bad memories.

[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Please clarify further. Who are the Christians and who are the Cons?
    http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20120503/BLOGS02/120509816

[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAS881. Show CHAS881's posts

Stony Brook beat Army! Buffoon College should drop football and maintain a little dignity if any left

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAS881. Show CHAS881's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If you're too stupid to know I feel bad for you.

[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Oh yeah, stupid me. Remember Michael Floyd last year?

And how about this: "Notre Dame running back Cierre Wood and defensive Justin Utupo have been suspended two games each for violating team rules. And, quarterback Tommy Rees and linebacker Carlos Calabrese have been suspended for the season opener against Navy in Dublin, Ireland, for being arrested outside an off-campus party in May.

Rees pleaded guilty to underage drinking and one count of resisting arrest in exchange for having a second resisting-arrest charge and one count of battery dismissed. Calabrese was charged with intimidation, and entered a pretrial diversion program."

So I'll ask you again, who are the Christians and who are the cons?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAS881. Show CHAS881's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And how about this: "Notre Dame running back Cierre Wood and defensive Justin Utupo have been suspended two games each for violating team rules. And, quarterback Tommy Rees and linebacker Carlos Calabrese have been suspended for the season opener against Navy in Dublin, Ireland, for being arrested outside an off-campus party in May.

Rees pleaded guilty to underage drinking and one count of resisting arrest in exchange for having a second resisting-arrest charge and one count of battery dismissed. Calabrese was charged with intimidation, and entered a pretrial diversion program."

[/QUOTE]
    Not worth a reply

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular athletic event of the oppressing college are to repress them.  For BC it has continues to allow itself to be repressed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAS881. Show CHAS881's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And who are the Bookies?

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]