Andy Enfield to UCLA?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

Re: Andy Enfield to UCLA?

In response to undking's comment:

1948 worried about UCLA in Naples' Blue Hair Village, might say he should be worried about Jerry York in Providence going Jackie Parkers' route?

Greg Brown in the wings will continue the Eagle tradition. Keep going Jerry!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:

Always wondered why this octogenarian from Naples has so much time on his hands? I believe its Bache Ball, not shuffle board where he gets the high wood!

I believe it is Bocce ball.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

In response to postingking's comment:

Error is acceptable as long as we are young; but one must not drag it along into old age.

Always wondered why Buffoon College keeps Wonder Boy around? Exciting 3 years of no shows in the Dance, as Tubby Smith & Howland are let go. If you don’t cut down the nets you’re fired. At Buffoon College, you’re rewarded and get a pass at second collection Sunday on appeal.

Loyalty maybe. Give a coach 5 years and then decide. Decide earlier if no improvement is shown.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to dobbinsstreet's comment:

Error is acceptable as long as we are young; but one must not drag it along into old age.

Always wondered why Buffoon College keeps Wonder Boy around? Exciting 3 years of no shows in the Dance, as Tubby Smith & Howland are let go. If you don’t cut down the nets you’re fired. At Buffoon College, you’re rewarded and get a pass at second collection Sunday on appeal.

Loyalty maybe. Give a coach 5 years and then decide. Decide earlier if no improvement is shown.

MIAMI & THE ACC THE FRAUD THEY ARE!

ACC CHAMPIONS NOT WORTHY OF THE ELITE EIGHT.

MIAMI + ACC = A FRAUD

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

MIAMI & THE ACC THE FRAUD THEY ARE!

ACC CHAMPIONS NOT WORTHY OF THE ELITE EIGHT.

MIAMI + ACC = A FRAUD

ACC is days gone by in prominence.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:

In response to trbow's comment:

Way back in 1948 when the Indians had Jim Hegan behind the plate, Joe Gordon, Larry Doby, with Dale Mitchell shoring up the outfield, and magic man Eddie Robinson at first must be a good remember when stories, and adding in Bobby Lemon, the side arm wonder, certainly is good fodder for those blue light specials.  

News about FGCU from Naples is all we can handle on these already inane posts.   

Or, news about ND hockey's seed in the upper crrust bracket is also something really important to post about.  Oh, and you forgot to change fonts from another post you inadvertantly made somewhere else. 

In Florida old age is a tyrant, who forbids, under pain of death, the pleasures of youth.

"Youth is wasted on the young"
        -George Bernard Shaw
    Now excuse me while I try to remember where I parked my car at the Publix. I've got to get back to the home for my daily Metamucil.

I took you for a piggly wiggly guy

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to provpats' comment:

Way back in 1948 when the Indians had Jim Hegan behind the plate, Joe Gordon, Larry Doby, with Dale Mitchell shoring up the outfield, and magic man Eddie Robinson at first must be a good remember when stories, and adding in Bobby Lemon, the side arm wonder, certainly is good fodder for those blue light specials.  

Or, news about ND hockey's seed in the upper crrust bracket is also something really important to post about.  Oh, and you forgot to change fonts from another post you inadvertantly made somewhere else. 

In Florida old age is a tyrant, who forbids, under pain of death, the pleasures of youth.

-George Bernard Shaw
    Now excuse me while I try to remember where I parked my car at the Publix. I've got to get back to the home for my daily Metamucil.

Thanks, THAT'S where I left the car, not Publix.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

In response to provpats' comment:

-George Bernard Shaw

Thanks, THAT'S where I left the car, not Publix.

Should come back from exile from old timers' camp, the Beheads Coaches Institute is wollowing away in defeat in Hockey, Football, and Basketball! What's left at Jebbie U?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Another Jebbie U can't sustain the Shock & Awe of the 'Cuse... Big East rules!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

UCLA just announced that they let Ben Howland go. This is one of the top coaching opportunities in the country. Is it too soon to talk about Andy Enfield as his successor? Shaka Smart? Who else might be in line? One of the carpetbaggers, Calipari or Ricky P.? Is there a UCLA alum who might be ready? 

Gather you were way off on this also Pops from Naples... Your credibility is Zero Point Zero in the What da Ya Think category?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Makes one wonder with amusement reading this diatribe why would one select any of these essays for the qualifying round for academic admissions, even at BHCC.

Food for thought!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

As we go on, and on to out best the other, could the real mechanics of these diatribes be an expression of inferiority in not being established in the mainstream of a cult?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Always wondered why this octogenarian from Naples has so much time on his hands? I believe its Bache Ball, not shuffle board where he gets the high wood!

Actually your wrong he's right there are several different spellings of this Italian boredom!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

Actually your wrong he's right there are several different spellings of this Italian boredom!

Correct again peeking, it's a term spelled incorrectly by many including you...another SME in the house...
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bache

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

http://www.bcinterruption.com/2012/8/5/3221299/once-upon-a-time-in-a-land-known-as-collegium-bostonese

ENJOY ALL YOUR BUFFOON COLLEGE OF THE ATLANTIC!

NEVER BEEN ANYWHERE!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

http://www.bcinterruption.com/2012/8/5/3221299/once-upon-a-time-in-a-land-known-as-collegium-bostonese

NEVER BEEN ANYWHERE!

That's pretty funny, a little tired and weathered for reposting, but funny when it came out.  Don't know how it relates to Andy Enfield...Anyway, Blaud's legacy is true, he became too attached to the program he covered, which collapsed under bad leadership.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

NEVER BEEN ANYWHERE!

That's pretty funny, a little tired and weathered for reposting, but funny when it came out.  Don't know how it relates to Andy Enfield...Anyway, Blaud's legacy is true, he became too attached to the program he covered, which collapsed under bad leadership.

I have this strange feeling the Longputter has his hand in the development of this article. His hands are all over it? Could it be Bob Ryan & Co. had him canned?