APR--Does Anyone Know What That Is?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Re: APR--Does Anyone Know What That Is?

In Response to Re: APR--Does Anyone Know What That Is?:
    [QUOTE]1.  Oh wow!!  The ESPYs, the most definitive authority on college sports.  I can't believe that fact and source escaped me.  The fact is from a standpoint of combining academics and sports the two schools have both done an outstanding job. 2.  Both schools have one Heisman winner; Plunkett in 1970, Flutie in 1984.  So the "another Heisman" is actually their second compared to the "jerkwater school". 3.  Luck's major is Architectural Design, Engineering not nano-physics, which more accurately describes your knowledge of any topic discussed here. You are certainly familiar with the conceprt of jerk but not in education and here is your new sig; no need to thank me UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! with three fewer scholarships and proud possessors of an 893 APR
    Posted by provpats[/QUOTE]

On the contrary keyboard chubby,  QB/QT Andrew Luck is taking  summer courses in nano physics and will receive a minor in nano physics, a curriculum an SJ would know nothing about in the Book of Mark  ....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trojanfever. Show Trojanfever's posts

rainy day on the wrong coast? please tune in the WWE for posting privilages! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

you got a reference for that or just speaking out of a lower body part again?

Speaking of nano-physics

UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS (basketball)!

with three fewer scholarships and proud possessors of an 893 APR

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Need to get on with you life there ... as the tat for tat is getting moronic! Take the hostility out beyond the keyboard and join the U.S. Army, if your not a Section 8 declaration but what's exhibited.