BC at UCF 09-10-11 GAME DISCUSSION

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Re: BC at UCF 09-10-11 GAME DISCUSSION

GAME DISCUSSION!

GREAT GAME FOR THE 0-2 EAGLES, OR THE PATHETIC EAGLES!

CAN'T GO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF ROUTE 128 AS THE TRIP TO DISNEY WORLD LEADS TO TOMORROW LAND!

UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gspBison. Show gspBison's posts

In Response to Re: BC at UCF 09-10-11 GAME DISCUSSION:
    [QUOTE]UND & MICHIGAN IN THE BIG HOUSE, ALABAMA/PENN STATE, SOUTH CAROLINA/ GEORGIA IN THE SEC, OREGON/NEVADA(BC) IN THE PAC 12, AND BC WHERE?   THESE FOOLS ARE STILL AT IT! STICKS & STONES WILL BREAK MY BONES! PLEASE TAKE IT TO ANOTHER FORUM.  
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]

NDKlown: Why are you posting here? Solidarity w/ your Roman confreres?
    After the BoSox autumnal tumble, I switched to Mich game which turned out to be an exciting contest ; King Kelly appears to have toned down on the sideline (Cardiologist's orders?)
    Why,again, did Mich & Mich State not want the Shamrocked One as coach??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Great game there BC you've got so much swagger even Mark Blaudshaun is embarrassed by your continued rise in obsecurity.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

Spazaggeddon...

We have gone from the 26 year "Perfected Model of Mediocrity" to the Gene DeFilippo's... MALAISE AT THE HEIGHTS!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]LET'S GET SOME GOOD QUOTES ON CENTRAL FLORIDA ACADEMICS FROM THE UND REJECTS AT BC!
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]

Where you at ND boy?  Going to be awfully quiet after yet another preseason top 25 ranking that proves to be a joke for ND?!?!  come out come out whereever you are!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColeThornton. Show ColeThornton's posts

I would like to thank the UCF community for the wonderful hospitality they showed our group.  We tailgated on the Memory Mall (started at 12:00 noon!!) and the students were pleasant and helpful.  There were at least 50 times the tailgaters I remember from the old days at the Resevoir (class of 73), but this school does have an enrollment of 57,000.  The facility surpasses Alumni Stadium, because of the parking and way the University seeks to accommodate the fans, not shuffling them off to Needham.  And where was our Band? Especially with the class the UCF student body showed in honoring our classmate hero from 9-11.

Don't lose heart.  Go BC Go.

Cole Thorntin

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

[QUOTE]I would like to thank the UCF community for the wonderful hospitality they showed our group.  We tailgated on the Memory Mall (started at 12:00 noon!!) and the students were pleasant and helpful.  There were at least 50 times the tailgaters I remember from the old days at the Resevoir (class of 73), but this school does have an enrollment of 57,000.  The facility surpasses Alumni Stadium, because of the parking and way the University seeks to accommodate the fans, not shuffling them off to Needham.  And where was our Band? Especially with the class the UCF student body showed in honoring our classmate hero from 9-11. Don't lose heart.  Go BC Go. Cole Thorntin
    Posted by ColeThornton[/QUOTE]

Thanks Cole Thorton now what the hell are you trying to say? BC got smoked and you enjoyed the cook out?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC at UCF 09-10-11 GAME DISCUSSION : Where you at ND boy?  Going to be awfully quiet after yet another preseason top 25 ranking that proves to be a joke for ND?!?!  come out come out whereever you are!!!!
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

While I am no big Catholic University fan, being a strong Baptist, it appears the 0-4  vicars to the promise land should give up Football and resort to Chariot racing around Comm. Ave and South Bend. Certainly, BC  & ND are past tense, as their Waterloo has come and gone.