BC back to the Big East?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Re: BC back to the Big East?

BEAM ME UP SCOTTY... WAITING FOR NOR'WESTERN COMING INTO ALUMNI AS IRENE! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In Response to Re: BC back to the Big East?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC back to the Big East? : JBQ - you have no idea what you're talking about One player got dismiised for discipline reasons, and the other player decided to transfer when it became obvious to him that he would not get as much playing time as he was expecting. Both players would have contributed and Spaz has no one to replace these guys If you have an agenda against Spaz at least come up with something that makes sense. And if you want an example of a coach screwing with players and their scholarships look to Calhoun at uconn. A highly sought after recruit just announced he would be attending uconn. Only problem is uconn doesn't have any scholarships available for him. So within a matter of a few days we should expect to hear that one of their bench warmers got kicked off the team or is " transferring ". More sleazey dealings at uconn " It's not clear where his scholarship will come from. Connecticut has none available after losing three due to NCAA rules violations and a poor academic performance rating" http://www.boston.com/sports/colleges/mens_basketball/articles/2011/08/26/drummond_tweets_hes_headed_to_uconn/
    Posted by ScreenNameGoesHere[/QUOTE]

DOES BC HAVE A BACK FIELD IN MOTION THIS YEAR???

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gspBison. Show gspBison's posts

Whew! Looks like you typists have a real "chubby" when it comes to Collegium Bostoniense. I pray that no one backing BC submits to the South Bend Gazette
    the kind of juvenalia that appears in this peerless paper.
    Is my theory that your advances were spurned by females (& males alike) if & when you spent time on the Hill called Chestnut?
    Personally, I wish Our Lady many victories prior to hosting the Eagles; we must
    make up for the last two outings.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

ND needs to make up for 5 losses against Catholic School #2. Going for the 4th consecutive win will be a pay back at South Bend come November.

Unfortunately, for the Catholics schools #1 & #2 they will never redeem there significance from the Flutie, or 4 Horeseman years ... times have changed  Catholic FSB Football  programs are historically inconsequencial when it comes to the BCS selection. Editors note: all the top 25 schools in the AP FSB polls are historically State Universitites withe exception of Stanford!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimreilly43. Show jimreilly43's posts

Well A&M finally admitted to what they continually lied to, they are leaving the Big 12. Now the Dominoes will fall.
    Secondly why refer to academics  or standing of a school's law, or business school. How is that reflective on the sports teams which are in fact their own business, run separately from academics. Does the guy you root for after that big shot or interception for a TD, with a 1.9 GPA or 800 on the SAT's have anything to do with your education? Would BC or its fans get any satisfaction in beating MIT in sports? No, but beat football factory Oklahoma and see how you all jump for joy. Forget the references to academics and concentrate on your school's colors and how they perform in the sports business world.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]ND needs to make up for 5 losses against Catholic School #2. Going for the 4th consecutive win will be a pay back at South Bend come November. Unfortunately, for the Catholics schools #1 & #2 they will never redeem there significance from the Flutie, or 4 Horeseman years ... times have changed  Catholic FSB Football  programs are historically inconsequencial when it comes to the BCS selection. Editors note: all the top 25 schools in the AP FSB polls are historically State Universitites withe exception of Stanford!
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

seems as if those who post on this asinine blog store in mind a million rants and still are entirely uneducated!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimreilly43. Show jimreilly43's posts

Well who would have believed that the secret meeting that took place with BC came about out of or because of other covert meetings among Universities of higher learing all trying to secure their next buck as college graduate jobs erode
    and deep thinking administrators factor in percieved dwindling income.
    It appears that the ACC is better run and the higher academics reflect that in the administrations. All schools voted unanimously to accept a 20 million dollar withdrawal fee thus ending coveting of the SEC by Florida State, Clemson etc. Big East brain trust and their members had no such solidarity and now the huge money offered by ESPN and NBC/ Versus may be rescinded. At this point I believe most people associated with college athletics are disgusted
    with these greedy boors.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]Well who would have believed that the secret meeting that took place with BC came about out of or because of other covert meetings among Universities of higher learing all trying to secure their next buck as college graduate jobs erode and deep thinking administrators factor in percieved dwindling income. It appears that the ACC is better run and the higher academics reflect that in the administrations. All schools voted unanimously to accept a 20 million dollar withdrawal fee thus ending coveting of the SEC by Florida State, Clemson etc. Big East brain trust and their members had no such solidarity and now the huge money offered by ESPN and NBC/ Versus may be rescinded. At this point I believe most people associated with college athletics are disgusted with these greedy boors.
    Posted by jimreilly43[/QUOTE]

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMINS BABY! NOTRE DAME REMAINS INDEPENDENT! THE WAY IT SHOULD BE...

Notre Dame's Manti Te'o (5) and Gary Gray (4) bring down Edwin Baker in the second half Saturday against Michigan State at Notre Dame Stadium.    South Bend Tribune Photo/MARCUS MARTER

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailboat. Show sailboat's posts

The typical ND King nonsense statement.  You belong to the Big East conference, stupid.  To call yourself independent, you have to be independent in all your sports.  I guess ND figured if they were independent for the other sports they would make less money, so they found a sucker - the Big East - that let them keep the football money for themselves and take the conference mony from everybody else.  The Big 10 didn't blink when ND tried to pull that stunt, but the dopes in Providence, home of the BE, did.  Even Jim Boeheim faulted ND for the demise of the BE on WFAN today.  ND's mantra above all else - greed is good!  Congrats, King and all your court, you've destroyed a conference.  I'm sure you're very proud of yourself.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

Wow.  did Bledsoe really speak exactly like you type?  I knew he had a strong arm, was tall, a little bit slow on the uptake, but I aways gave him far more credit than being at your 5th grade level.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CJT65. Show CJT65's posts

Boy, it looks like the Yukon fans have already given up on the ACC and Big10 invitations.  Here I was hoping they would stay by the phone for a long time just because it was never coming and that was comical.

Oh well, that's a shame.  Better luck next time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jchef. Show jchef's posts

Guess we know what happened with 'cuse and Pitt now though, right?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAS881. Show CHAS881's posts

A-10 is where they belong

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from boobryan. Show boobryan's posts

This has been an entertaining and funny thread about BC going back to the Big East. Thanks guys. I loved the craziness, and it brought a smile to this BC fan's face as I know you guys arn' t this stupid to believe this craziness that you post. Thanks guys. Its been a hoot to read!