BC Football Recruiting Results

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fukowi. Show Fukowi's posts

BC Football Recruiting Results

If Spaz wants to save his job - he needs to recruit like his life depended on it.  His 2012 class does not look very promising.  They are being hugely out recruited by programs like Rutgers.  What in blazes is going on up at the Heights? From a recent recruiting publication: 

"Head coach Frank Spaziani felt his seat in Chestnut Hill heat up after the Eagles' 4-8 record in 2011 resulted in the program's first bowl-less postseason since 1998. The first opportunity to win back support comes in recruiting, and Boston College is currently looking at one of the least impressive classes in the conference. Both in current number (14) and caliber of commitments."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Re: BC Football Recruiting Results

Yikes.  And BC just lost a o-lineman recruit to Penn State, before O'Brien was named coach.  So they lost a recruit to a scandal-ridden, coach-less school!!! 

The only good thing that can come out of this is it will get so bad that Spaz will bring not only himself down but Gene D as well and then we can really start over.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

BC basketball future is really that toilet always keep flushing!

UCONN NCAA
    NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In Response to BC Football Recruiting Results:
    [QUOTE]If Spaz wants to save his job - he needs to recruit like his life depended on it.  His 2012 class does not look very promising.  They are being hugely out recruited by programs like Rutgers.  What in blazes is going on up at the Heights? From a recent recruiting publication:  "Head coach Frank Spaziani felt his seat in Chestnut Hill heat up after the Eagles' 4-8 record in 2011 resulted in the program's first bowl-less postseason since 1998. The first opportunity to win back support comes in recruiting, and Boston College is currently looking at one of the least impressive classes in the conference. Both in current number (14) and caliber of commitments."  
    Posted by Fukowi[/QUOTE]

Does BC know how to recruit? You lead by example. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SylvesterMexicano. Show SylvesterMexicano's posts

In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results : when is are the excuse excuses of BC being such a great school and the academics are soo (can't spell) high the recruits can't qualify.  Can't wait for more BC excuses while trying to pat themselves on the back! Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

Can't read, can't comprehend, same drivel and the same sorry clown act response because you have nothing to offer. You just can't be anymore boring and you know it. That is why your school gets more stars from rivals and scout they need the student body to be dumber to the athletes!

"I'm not D D D Doopid yer D D D Doopid" DuuhhOnnnn

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bodacious. Show bodacious's posts

PLEASE    stick to the headline.  If you can't discuss the specific topic, please leave this site. Thanks

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from crm222. Show crm222's posts

Oh you jeaous little uconn trolls.  I'm always shocked by the level of intelligent conversation you bring to these forums.  What is this mirror, mirror on the walls crap?  Do you have anything useful to say?  No, no your school didn't teach you how to do that.

Well, here's what I have to add to the actual forum.  BC's recruiting has dropped in each of the last three years.  2012 is a do or die year.  The team will be improved and must do dramatically better in order to stem the bleeding on the recruiting front.  With chase rettig as a junior and a bunch of returning starters we stand a good shot of doing better. Regardless of Spaz's poor coaching.  The main question is how good is the rest of the ACC going to be next year.  It will be tough to beat teams like Clemson, FSU and VTech next year.  If we have another 4-8 year, we will officially be suffering in the doldrums and it will take at least 3 years to recover from it. Look at what happened at Syracuse, its taken them 5 years to recover from a couple bad seasons under Paul Pasqualoni.  And they're still not back.  It shows what a coach like Paul Pasqualoni can do to a college program.  Where is that guy coaching now?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

HA!  That football powerhouse Uconn I believe!  Well played crm.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results:
    [QUOTE]In Response to BC Football Recruiting Results : Does BC know how to recruit? You lead by example. 
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]
    Ahh - leadership advice from the 11 yr old cherryho doggie-style troll.  Thanks a lot, did you post that during your after school snack break waiting for mom to pick you up?

On topic though, I feel badly for Spaz who appears to be in over his head.  I understand the stab in the dark that GDF took in hiring a loyal member of the program, but I think Spaz was best served as the DC, and GDF needed to work harder and find himself a real program builder.  Will a 6-6 season keep Spaz around longer?  Unfortunately I think GDF is delaying the inevitable.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedBaron. Show RedBaron's posts

[QUOTE]...Well, here's what I have to add to the actual forum.  BC's recruiting has dropped in each of the last three years.  2012 is a do or die year.  The team will be improved and must do dramatically better in order to stem the bleeding on the recruiting front.  With chase rettig as a junior and a bunch of returning starters we stand a good shot of doing better. Regardless of Spaz's poor coaching.  The main question is how good is the rest of the ACC going to be next year.  It will be tough to beat teams like Clemson, FSU and VTech next year.  If we have another 4-8 year, we will officially be suffering in the doldrums and it will take at least 3 years to recover from it. ...[/QUOTE]

I don't believe that BCs recruiting has dropped for the last three years. The team this year played more freshmen on the two-deep than I believe they ever have. By the end of the year, you could tell that many of them will be long-term positives for the team. This years recruiting definitely doesn't look that good, but if they rebound next year, it shouldn't matter since they have practically the whole team (other than the big, big loss of Luke Kuechly) coming back. If we have another 4-8 season next year, Spaz will be gone, but the following year Rettig will be a Senior and there still won't be that much lost to graduation, so I do think that they would be able to rebound.  I do agree that they will have a tough schedule next year; between VT, FSU, Clemson and even NC State, there'll be some very difficult games. Spaz will probably need victories against at least one or two of these teams to save his job.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results : I don't believe that BCs recruiting has dropped for the last three years. The team this year played more freshmen on the two-deep than I believe they ever have. By the end of the year, you could tell that many of them will be long-term positives for the team. This years recruiting definitely doesn't look that good, but if they rebound next year, it shouldn't matter since they have practically the whole team (other than the big, big loss of Luke Kuechly) coming back. If we have another 4-8 season next year, Spaz will be gone, but the following year Rettig will be a Senior and there still won't be that much lost to graduation, so I do think that they would be able to rebound.  I do agree that they will have a tough schedule next year; between VT, FSU, Clemson and even NC State, there'll be some very difficult games. Spaz will probably need victories against at least one or two of these teams to save his job.
    Posted by RedBaron[/QUOTE]

Think it resembles Auburn University & my 'Bama? Don't think so. Delusion is a funning word, need I go to Wikipedia to define your state of mind?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from crm222. Show crm222's posts

Red Baron, I wonder if this guy Doug Martin can help with the recruiting.  His pedigree of schools is not impressive but the offenses he runs alway increase dramatically in offense after he arrives.  There is a good article on Martin in the local New Mexico State paper. My biggest concern this coming season is actually defense.  Our offense should definitely improve, but we are going to be playing a lot of high powered offenses and our defense this past year was hit or miss.  With Kuechly and Hollaway gone, there are going to be some gaps to fill.  Our LB corps should still be surprisingly strong.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SylvesterMexicano. Show SylvesterMexicano's posts

"Can't read, can't comprehend, same drivel and the same sorry clown act response because you have nothing to offer. You just can't be anymore boring and you know it. That is why your school gets more stars from rivals and scout they need the student body to be dumber to the athletes! "I'm not D D D Doopid yer D D D Doopid" DuuhhOnnnn  What are you even saying?  my 3 year old is more clear than"

Look everyone my name is Don and I can copy and paste now. I really wish I knew how to reply but I can't figure it out. Yah and thanks for the lob as there is no doubt that in my mind that your 3 year old can read better than the Ucon players in the NBA bird brain.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from crm222. Show crm222's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results : Gaps to fill? There are so many gaps to fill troll Spazoo needs to take a the 2012 season off at 4-8 and reflect how much more can a worsen this team with the recruits I have from tim buck too junior high school to compete with UMaine the season opener? Like the use of the term " Our" LB corps.... might think a troll as you was part of the recruiting cadre?
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

Wow buddy, did anyone teach you grammar? Or how to make a complete sentence?  I bet you are a 68 year old garbage collector living outside of UConn wishing that your son was going to be a walk-on on the UConn football team, but instead he decided to continue with the family business.  Good luck, and why don't you enroll in ESL before making another posting lol.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Now that FSU has proven what a farce the ACC is by beating UNC ... is there any doubt that the ACC is getting like the BC hockey program  living on it's past where it can't get by State University UML & Amherest? 

Pretty sad winter, as BC hockey program is going down the tubes, and well BC basketball a JUCO program coached by a non entity!
    UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bodacious. Show bodacious's posts

The headline is Boston College football recruiting.

Why would someone mention UConn hoop?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

[QUOTE]Now that FSU has proven what a farce the ACC is by beating UNC ... is there any doubt that the ACC is getting like the BC hockey program  living on it's past where it can't get by State University UML & Amherest?  Pretty sad winter, as BC hockey program is going down the tubes, and well BC basketball a JUCO program coached by a non entity! UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]
    Once again, proving you have no idea how to take part in a forum or any type of discussion thread.  Of course, we don't expect much from 11 year olds, and especially someone like yourself who is stuck at an 11 yr old education level despite your many years of basement dwelling misery.  Have a happy weekend you miserable, childish, bitter and foresaken troll.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results : Once again, proving you have no idea how to take part in a forum or any type of discussion thread.  Of course, we don't expect much from 11 year olds, and especially someone like yourself who is stuck at an 11 yr old education level despite your many years of basement dwelling misery.  Have a happy weekend you miserable, childish, bitter and foresaken troll.
    Posted by trbow[/QUOTE]

are you saying you're the 11 year old who posts about a basketball team that has never achieved anything in a lack luster existence other than an Elite Eight 10 years ago! Be smart and look in the mirror, and reflect back on BC basketball's memorable history, Gambling scandals permeate its existence not NCAA Final Four moron!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]The headline is Boston College football recruiting. Why would someone mention UConn hoop?
    Posted by bodacious[/QUOTE]

BC football at 4-8, has no recruiting. Having SPAZOO as the main thing is like having Mumbles Menino and your botched front man!