BC Football Recruiting Results

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Re: BC Football Recruiting Results

In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results : crooked, you do know the rankings are made by strength and conditioning coaches and asst coaches and others who don't even know the sport.  So again, a BCS bowl the past 3 years over a #2 ranking 10 years ago is more note worthy. 
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

This post is so stupid it doesn't deserve a response......

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results : This post is so stupid it doesn't deserve a response......
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

coming from you stupidity is an attribute.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results : saying that you think a #2 ranking the past 20 years is better than a recent BCS showing is better is what I would call "stupid". Seriously moe, besides admitting you aren't even a BC fan, you talk too much with stupid poorly thought out comments.  give it a rest...
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

BC's #2 ranking was earned through being undefeated after 11 weeks of the season and having all the media and coaches vote them that high because of their play on the field.

Uconn made a BCS bowl (while being ranked outside, far outside, the top 25) simply because the Big East has a contract that they HAVE to send a team to a BCS game. 

Uconn didn't earn that bowl, BC earned the #2 rank.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results : you really are a last word freak even when proven wrong over and over?  yeah keep holding onto a #2 ranking from 10 years ago as proof your team is relevant.  I will take the Uconn in a BCS bowl anyday
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

Donna, I hate to say it, but you have never proven anything to anyone.  No offense, but your bizarre hate for BC isn't proof. 

It wasn't 10 years ago, it was 2007 that BC reached a #2 ranking for their play on the actual football field. 

Of course you would take the Uconn BCS bowl, it pretty much sums you up. 

Funny how despite "making" a BCS bowl game Uconn was no where to be seen in the final BCS rankings for that year...you know, the rankings that state the order of the best teams in the country for that season.

GOOOOOOOOO UCONN!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results : you really can;t just let it go.. you really do need the last word?  you are psycho and not even a BC fan. here comes the crazy response from momort in: 3.................2..................1.................................
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

And folks, here is what you get when someone has no real response.

Well done Donn, well done...

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

prediction BC 2011-2012: 9-21 overall season record a new low!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fukowi. Show Fukowi's posts

We lost a PA quarterback to Virginia - his remark about BC is telling on their recruiting ability.
    http://www2.cavalierinsider.com/sports/2012/jan/25/magnificent-7-qb-johns-ready-compete-ar-1640324/

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Go down South to Dixie, yet again our lads believe BC is something you take after all other offers have been vacated!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fukowi. Show Fukowi's posts

If this much needed Arizona DT commit changes his mind and signs with ASU - then Gene DeFilippo has a major mess on his hands with this program.  Unfortunately - nearly everybody saw this coming except him.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

All  you Yankees take a good look at ALABAMA and tell me where the talent is going. The rich get richer. Ya' all have a nice national signing day as it looks as these young'sters have flused BC down the ol' johnny.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]All  you Yankees take a good look at ALABAMA and tell me where the talent is going. The rich get richer. Ya' all have a nice national signing day as it looks as these young'sters have flused BC down the ol' johnny.
    Posted by 82ndAB[/QUOTE]
    Did ya'all know that mighty BAMA is 1-3 all-time vs. BC? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kenneyc. Show kenneyc's posts

Somehow you all fail to post the fact that BC has six, yes six graduates, on one or the other of the two Super Bowl teams. Isn't it funny how that is overlooked. And, none of them was a #4 or #5 in their recruitng class. Gee, I hope they have something to fall back on when they either retire or are retired by injury...Something besides selling beer..PPS: UCT write-in--What were their stats today? Didn't see them on the top 25 list?

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results : I love this insane irrational argument of picking a game and judging a current college sports condition on how many players went to that school.  Brilliant Kenney.....
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's just "a game".  Not the biggest football game of the year at any level being played by the two best teams in the league, which usually means it has some of the best players in the league....

Yup, just "a game"...

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results : if the niners could catch a ball and not fumble, the results would be much different.  As mentioned using your flawed theory, should I assume BC is a better football school than Alabama/LSU/USC because this ONE game has less alumni?  again thanks for the deflection of how BC is right now and focus on ONE game.  Just when I think you are the dumbest guy in the room Mo, you make me realize I'm right.
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

Listen dude, no one on here has said BC is better than LSU, Alabama, or USC.  Not one person.  All that has been said, and it's a rather simple statement that even you should be able to understand, is that for being such a terrible program it's rather ironic that BC has more players than any other school in "a game" that just happens to be the super bowl.  That's it, just a statement, nothing else has been said about it but that.....

And if you would actually open your "i hate BC with all my might" tiny brain you would have noticed that many on here, including me, have said that the current state of the football team is not good.  Again, no one has defended the current team and their results.  The past few season have been pretty bad and most agree a new coach is needed. 

But as you seem to enjoy creating statements that others make (even though they don't) and then arguing against them, have at it.  While it's a completely bizarre habit, I'm not one to stand in the way of your "fun time"

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results : you did it again Mo....  too predictable
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

Not as predictable as your garbage response that said nothing back to my points.  Which isn't shocking as you really have nothing to say.  Well unless you continue to make things up....

I forgot to add by the way, that as bad as BC football is right, it's better than Uconn's team....