BC Football Recruiting Results

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

Re: BC Football Recruiting Results

In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results : Not as predictable as your garbage response that said nothing back to my points.  Which isn't shocking as you really have nothing to say.  Well unless you continue to make things up.... I forgot to add by the way, that as bad as BC football is right, it's better than Uconn's team....
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]
    Honestly, can they just schedule each other so we can have some more focused discussion based on performance? This forum bickering is enjoyable, but gets repetitive.  And the way BC has run the program into the ground, it's going to need to play UMass and UConn as much as possible the next decade to either prove or disprove the quality of its program in the battle for recruits.  Thanks GDF.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]And never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty and the pig likes it.   Come on Momort, you keep feeding this loser.  He's obviously very ill, just ignore him and he'll go away eventually.
    Posted by SlimPickensIII[/QUOTE]

Done!  I promise....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]And never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty and the pig likes it.   Come on Momort, you keep feeding this loser.  He's obviously very ill, just ignore him and he'll go away eventually.

Age wrinklesthe body. Quitting wrinkles the soul.

Go away don't think so ... at South Bend we feast on BC braggarts!

Add NC State to the list of BC accomplishments there Slim ...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results : Done!  I promise....
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

Great now just go away, and tell your other half Screename to do the same ...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]Never argue with a fool, spectators may not be able to tell the difference.

Please use quotes when you take from others... it's Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience! Moron ....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

BC is turning their program around again. NCState is an example, it was close but as usual  BC  came in second place!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

How 'bout if everyone tries to lighten up a bit and not turn these discussions into a Republican debate/campaign thing. I'm down here in the Sunshine State trying to relax and you guys are doing a number on my blood pressure. Here's a good one: yesterday's Miami Herald sports section featured 4 1/2 pages of coverage of National Signing Day - the Noles, the Cane and the Gators, of course, but also FIU, UCF, and USF. College football reigns down here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Indian, think of it this way.  You, me, Slim are actual BC fans.  Donna, NDqueen, cheeroh and whr aren't.  So there only reason to be on here is to tell everyone how much they hate BC and to yell at anyone who dares like BC.  If you boil it down, it's pretty sad and pointless.  I don't like the YAnkees, Jets, Uconn, Notre Dame.  But I certainly would never spend my time going onto fan internet boards of those teams to yell at their fans.  What a waste of time and energy.  It's bad enough I spend time on here, let alone that.  So Slim is right, just don't engage them.  What's the point?  They don't have any thing to add of any substance. 

Just wait, this post along will bring out the "you are dumb, BC is terrible, go to revere beach troll, ND is the best, blah blah blah...."

As to your national signing day, just another example of the media blowing something out of proportion.  Is there anything worse than taking a high school kid and having him sign him letter at a national press conference?  It sets them up for a huge letdown as they will quickly go from stud senior to nothing freshman on the bench. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]Indian, think of it this way.  You, me, Slim are actual BC fans.  Donna, NDqueen, cheeroh and whr aren't.  So there only reason to be on here is to tell everyone how much they hate BC and to yell at anyone who dares like BC.  If you boil it down, it's pretty sad and pointless.  I don't like the YAnkees, Jets, Uconn, Notre Dame.  But I certainly would never spend my time going onto fan internet boards of those teams to yell at their fans.  What a waste of time and energy.  It's bad enough I spend time on here, let alone that.  So Slim is right, just don't engage them.  What's the point?  They don't have any thing to add of any substance.  Just wait, this post along will bring out the "you are dumb, BC is terrible, go to revere beach troll, ND is the best, blah blah blah...." As to your national signing day, just another example of the media blowing something out of proportion.  Is there anything worse than taking a high school kid and having him sign him letter at a national press conference?  It sets them up for a huge letdown as they will quickly go from stud senior to nothing freshman on the bench. 
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]
    Excellent points. How about the kid who signed with Auburn instead of Clemson because Clemson had no Chick-Fil-A on campus? What a sad commentary.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle78. Show Eagle78's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results : you are dumb too, BC is terrible
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

As a BC fan who frequently stops by these boards but posts rather infrequently, I am always struck by the intense interest that some Uconn fans have about a program that they view as "terrible."

This is a college sports board in city in where Boston College is located.  Naturally, BC fans will raise topics about the BC program here.  This thread was no different where a poster made observations about BC recruiting.  What is interesting is that Donnnn and others jump in with attacks on a post that wasn't slamming any other school.  Why??

Donnnn, why the obsession with BC?  I understand that you probably disagree with some of the pro-BC posts here, but honestly, Uconn has similar types of threads in the Hartford Courant, but I would never waste my time responding to them because that's what fans do on sports boards.

How many posts do you have here?  Pretty much all of them talking about Boston College.  Why?  

Its a free country, of course, and you have just as much right to be here as anyone else. I am just curious why.  Frankly, it appears that some Uconn fans, despite having a first rate athletic program themselves, have some sort of massive inferiority complex going on as it relates to BC.  How else does one explain the significant amount of time you spend here discussing a program you think is "terrible" ??  Just asking.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results : As a BC fan who frequently stops by these boards but posts rather infrequently, I am always struck by the intense interest that some Uconn fans have about a program that they view as "terrible." This is a college sports board in city in where Boston College is located.  Naturally, BC fans will raise topics about the BC program here.  This thread was no different where a poster made observations about BC recruiting.  What is interesting is that Donnnn and others jump in with attacks on a post that wasn't slamming any other school.  Why?? Donnnn, why the obsession with BC?  I understand that you probably disagree with some of the pro-BC posts here, but honestly, Uconn has similar types of threads in the Hartford Courant, but I would never waste my time responding to them because that's what fans do on sports boards. How many posts do you have here?  Pretty much all of them talking about Boston College.  Why?   Its a free country, of course, and you have just as much right to be here as anyone else. I am just curious why.  Frankly, it appears that some Uconn fans, despite having a first rate athletic program themselves, have some sort of massive inferiority complex going on as it relates to BC.  How else does one explain the significant amount of time you spend here discussing a program you think is "terrible" ??  Just asking.
    Posted by Eagle78[/QUOTE]

Simple everyone loves to dump on BC

BC always sets itself up to be dumped on having an arrogant (Bostonian) alumni fan base, and beat writers, as Blaudschaun who accentuate the school's gradeurThere is a reason for everything, and BC fans just don't get itBC has become the Duke of the Northeast, which everybody hates however, BC will never be in Duke's class academically, or UND for that matter.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results : Simple everyone loves to dump on BC .  BC   always sets itself up to be dumped on having   an arrogant ( Bostonian ) alumni fan base , and beat writers,   as Blaudschaun who accentuate the school's gradeur .  There is a reason for everything , and BC fans just don't get it ?  BC has become the Duke of the Northeast , which everybody hates however , BC will never be in Duke's class academically , or UND for that matter .  
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]

I find it amazing that an nd fan would criticize BC fans for being arrogant, accentuating "grandeur". Are you serious?????

nd fans have to be the most arrogant people on the planet. When was the last time nd actually mattered in football? Yet the fans still talk about competing for the nc game, still think they can compete with teams like Bama and LSU etc. Still think their crumbling and shabby stadium is some kind of temple for college football. Still think the whole world revolves around their campus in the dreary corn fields of Indiana
    Get over yourself!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results : Simple everyone loves to dump on BC .  BC   always sets itself up to be dumped on having   an arrogant ( Bostonian ) alumni fan base , and beat writers,   as Blaudschaun who accentuate the school's gradeur .  There is a reason for everything , and BC fans just don't get it ?  BC has become the Duke of the Northeast , which everybody hates however , BC will never be in Duke's class academically , or UND for that matter .  
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]
    ND alums are among the most arrogant fans, when it comes to sports, I've come across. If BC is the Duke of the Northeast, then ND is the Duke of Chicagoland. Another reason to hate ND, Touchdown Jesus - what an abomination! And you can add the myth of the Gipper, a fabrication of Hollywood starring Pat O'Brien and Ronald Reagan.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results : ND alums are among the most arrogant fans, when it comes to sports, I've come across. If BC is the Duke of the Northeast, then ND is the Duke of Chicagoland. Another reason to hate ND, Touchdown Jesus - what an abomination! And you can add the myth of the Gipper, a fabrication of Hollywood starring Pat O'Brien and Ronald Reagan.
    Posted by indians1948[/QUOTE]

Be original my little patsie your words are water off a ducks' back, and you make no sense, as your buddy screen name who has never ventured beyond Dorchester Ave.. It's such a bleak year for the BC faithfull, whose institution prevails at most things considered irrelevant spiritual donations for thir coffers!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Thought you all would like a great picture of the 19th ranked academic Universituy in America, with an endownment twice as large as the Beheads Coaches Institute

Chow Chow time ... at Georgia Tech  ... the losses continue!