BC Football Recruiting Results

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Re: BC Football Recruiting Results

In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results:
    [QUOTE]Thought you all would like a great picture of the 19th ranked academic Universituy in America, with an endownment twice as large as the Beheads Coaches Institute Chow Chow time ... at Georgia Tech  ... the losses continue!
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]
    It's a beautiful picture, and you should use them more often to get your point across because when you try to communicate with words, you're pathetic. Did you really go to the University (not Universituy) of Notre Dame? If so, it doesn't speak too highly of an ND education. And with an endowment (not endownment) that large, they should be paying people to go there. From your previous post, what in the name of the English language is this supposed to mean? whose institution prevails at most things considered irrelevant spiritual donations for thir coffers!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Hum... let's see the colloquial vernacular for the above would be: any man can make mistakes, but only the idiot persists in his error. It would appear he, or she has recognized you again as the idiot!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

The best part about postking is he doesn't even have the balls to lay out his aliegence yet is "man" enough to bash others. That my friends is the definition of a coward....

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results : good try in analyzing my motives but my motive is just to remind BC alumni how bad their basketball and football teams are.  For some reason BC fans think their school is on par with Uconn in hoops, Alabama in football and Harvard in academics.  Far from it on ALL 3!
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]
    Donnnn, that really hurts, but thanks for the reminder and for keeping us humble. Surely you're not generalizing about ALL BC fans, myself included. Maybe you're confusing us with ND fans. I'll say this though, that THIS YEAR The Eagles were on a par with Harvard and UConn in football, above UConn (I KNOW you'll disagree with this!) and Alabama academically, and way below all three in basketball.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle78. Show Eagle78's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results : good try in analyzing my motives but my motive is just to remind BC alumni how bad their basketball and football teams are.  For some reason BC fans think their school is on par with Uconn in hoops, Alabama in football and Harvard in academics.  Far from it on ALL 3!
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

Pretty sad, IMO; but you pretty much admit your obsession with BC, don't you?

Look, BC fans are just that, fans.  They are no different than fans of many other schools.  All fans, by their very nature, have inflated views, to some degree or other, of their teams.  The question is why do you (and some of the others who bash BC here) care so much??  Our views don't impact your schools one iota. I dare say you spend more time on here talking about BC than you do talking to Uconn fans (judging by the number of posts here.) As an example, Uconn fans slam BC all the time and have an inflated view of themselves as far as FB is concerned, but you would not find me wasting my time on their boards arguing with them.  They are fans too, after all.

Besides, your generalization of BC fans is off the mark.  Most of us know what kind of year it has been.  See "indians1948" post above.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

You' all still a talk'en BC trash after that whipp'en you'all took in Indy?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle78. Show Eagle78's posts

[QUOTE]You' all still a talk'en BC trash after that whipp'en you'all took in Indy?
    Posted by 82ndAB[/QUOTE]

Interesting comment...since the victorious NY Giants have 4 BC players on the team (the most of any school) with three of them playing last night.  The coach is a former BC coach and the owner is a BC grad.

As a Pats fan, I am depressed about the loss.  However, I am a bigger BC fan and am nevertheless thrilled that BC was better represented at last night's SB than any other school (don't forget that two of the Pats players - both injured) were also from BC.

You were saying?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results : Done!  I promise....Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

Stick to it Mo as it is too easy once you start.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from spike7377. Show spike7377's posts

[QUOTE]Rk. School Commits Conf. Points 1 Alabama 27 SEC 4685 2 Texas 24 Big 12 4548 3 Michigan 24 Big Ten 4166 4 Ohio State 22 Big Ten 3854 5 Florida 18 SEC 3468 6 Texas A&M 23 Big 12 3434 7 Miami (Fl) 31 ACC 3325 8 Notre Dame 17 Indep 3214 9 South Carolina 24 SEC 3130 10 UCLA 27 Pac-12 2971

ND is up in recruiting every year and where does that get them? ND where 4 and 5 star players go to turn into pu##ies.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fukowi. Show Fukowi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results : Yes we all know it by now the over hyped cancer Mark Herzlich saga who did nothing but film the airplane ride home for You Tube!
    posted by whr[/QUOTE]

The "over hyped cancer Mark Herzlich saga"?  Way to go whr - the University of Connecticut must be so proud of your support. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Does get a little overbearing?  Especially, when NBC puts the spin on the matter, but this is entertainment a good cancer story, and certainly get's the ratings! Good lead in however, for Audi A6 vampire commercial?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Football Recruiting Results : Yes we have all heard about it FUQUA man, over, and over, and over, and over? The only "person" in the USA who  had cancer and beat the odds. But he's from BC this makes him special? He's from BC, even Bob Costas tells us:  and over, and over, and over, because his son goes to BC.  
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]
    It's unlikely that Costas's son goes to BC, since he was born in 1986, which would make him about 25 or 26. Yet you spew out this crap as if it's a fact.
    "Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. WHR, a former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac... It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!" Keep living the fantasy, man.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Costas's daughter attends BC class of 2012

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]Does get a little overbearing?  Especially, when NBC puts the spin on the matter, but this is entertainment a good cancer story, and certainly get's the ratings! Good lead in however, for Audi A6 vampire commercial?
    You're right, it's not as good a story as "Rudy" or "Knute Rockne: All-American," both classics.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fukowi. Show Fukowi's posts

Imagine being so lame that you actually become jealous of a huge amount of publicity given to a teenage athlete beating bone cancer and raising hundreds of thousands of dollars to fight cancer in the process - all really because he went to a school you don't like?  Further imagine being so cowardly that you would only mention it on an anonymous message board?  Shame on you.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Not so at UND ... we are all loved, and UND is smarter at #19 ranked Nationally and; 

Notre Dame men's basketball: Irish patience
    frustrates West Virginia

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. -- Fans wearing the blue and gold of the home team started heading up the aisles and for the exits at WVU Coliseum with 51.7 seconds still remaining in Wednesday's game.

They had seen enough from a Notre Dame team that figured out yet another way to win another Big East road game

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from crm222. Show crm222's posts

Rudy is a scam and so are ND sports.  Always fraudulent and overrated.  I doubt you are even an alumni of ND.  Just a sad hater of BC with too much time on your hands.  If you are an alumni, say so?  I find it hard to believe based on the intelligence shown in your posts.  Also, I have quite a few friends who went to ND.  We get together for the games.  And I can tell you they have far better things to do than troll on BC boards.  Go back to flippin burgers man.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]Rudy is a scam and so are ND sports.  Always fraudulent and overrated.  I doubt you are even an alumni of ND.  Just a sad hater of BC with too much time on your hands.  If you are an alumni, say so?  I find it hard to believe based on the intelligence shown in your posts.  Also, I have quite a few friends who went to ND.  We get together for the games.  And I can tell you they have far better things to do than troll on BC boards.  Go back to flippin burgers man.
    Posted by crm222[/QUOTE]
    crm: He/she is an ND wannabee, one of those subway alumni who is an even more obnoxious fan than real ND grads. He/she perfectly fits the definition of an internet "troll" - "someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion." The best way to deal with trolls, such as this ND creature, and including but not limited to WHR, CHEEROH, and POSTINGKING, is to ignore them.                                  

25. This post has been removed.