BC Hockey - No One Does It Better - NCAA Champs Again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jack ryder. Show jack ryder's posts

BC Hockey - No One Does It Better - NCAA Champs Again

Best program ever.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: BC Hockey - No One Does It Better - NCAA Champs Again

Gaudreau's move put all my concerns aside as Ferris St. were playing well what a move! Jerry York retools again and goes on another great run. BC hockey roolz!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitown chicity. Show chitown chicity's posts

in the spirit of the trolls:
    BC 2012 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

guys, we really deserved this one. after all the hell weve been through with bball and football

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

What a year! What a finish!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedBaron. Show RedBaron's posts

Congratulations to Jerry and the boys. It's really nice with BC being the top hockey program in the nation. I remember the days years ago when the CCHA faithful would say anything to knock eastern hockey as being sub-par. This is no longer the case as BC has ruled college hockey for the last 15 years. Three national championships in the last five years, let's keep this thing rolling.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

We may lose up to 5 guys to the NHL and will STILL be stacked for a run next season.

I don't have the facts to back it up, but has there ever been a college program that's had a more dominant run?  Last 15 years, 10 Frozen Fours, 6 Title games, 4 national champs....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

Yes, Michigan, Cornell, Denver have some storied histories of extended success.

Jerry York's run however has been quite awesome.  This BC team in particular was so enjoyable to watch play!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

In Response to Re: BC Hockey - No One Does It Better - NCAA Champs Again:
    [QUOTE]Yes, Michigan, Cornell, Denver have some storied histories of extended success. Jerry York's run however has been quite awesome.  This BC team in particular was so enjoyable to watch play!
    Posted by trbow[/QUOTE]

Can't wait for next Hockey East season .. I'm looking for some outstanding performance by UMASS!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]in the spirit of the trolls: BC 2012 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!!! guys, we really deserved this one. after all the hell weve been through with bball and football
    Posted by chitown chicity[/QUOTE]

Correct and it doesn't get any better for next year with the loss of Matt Humphrey!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Hockey - No One Does It Better - NCAA Champs Again : Correct and it doesn't get any better for next year with the loss of Matt Humphrey!
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]
    As someone once said on another discussion, "need to get a life kid!"                   

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

[QUOTE]Masters Payout: $1,440,000 Let's be real. Watson was hardly thinking about this huge payout when he finally sunk the winner on 10, but he is sure grinning a little about it today.
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your contribution to the hockey discussion.  You copy and paste a nice picture of your latest crush.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]Masters Payout: $1,440,000 Let's be real. Watson was hardly thinking about this huge payout when he finally sunk the winner on 10, but he is sure grinning a little about it today.
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

Jerk!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Posted by whr[/QUOTE]
    As I'm sure you realize (or maybe not), Oh Golf Guru WHR, this is not a photo of Watson grinning after he sunk the winner on 10, but another figment of your fraudulent fantasia.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Corruption,and greed permeates the NCAA by administrations who cater to the ignorance who support their programs. Each time I read these blogs, I ponder who are the fools, as the above, who on a daily basis waste their lives in adoring the likes of Coaches whose only satisfaction is self capituation and promotion.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lynchyj. Show lynchyj's posts

[QUOTE]Corruption,and greed permeates the NCAA by administrations who cater to the ignorance who support their programs. Each time I read these blogs, I ponder who are the fools, as the above, who on a daily basis waste their lives in adoring the likes of Coaches whose only satisfaction is self capituation and promotion.
    Posted by postingking[/QUOTE]
    Seriously?  So people who post comments are wasting their lives? Yet you "waste" your time reading posts about which you don't care, and then post grammatically-and-linguistically-challenged posts chastising us for wasting our lives?  Move along, nothing to see here if you're not interested.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lynchyj. Show lynchyj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Hockey - No One Does It Better - NCAA Champs Again : That's telling him Al Sharpton, that's telling him ... now go back and work on your civics notebly the 1st Amendment 'boy'!  
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]
    It's "notably," Bubba.  You and postingking must have had the same English/spelling/grammar teacher.  And for today's civics lesson, the 1st Amendment only forbids the government from limiting one's freedom of speech.  Not private citizens who are trying to enjoy a civil thread without holier-than-thou (not to mention golf-related) posts interrupting them.  Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Hockey - No One Does It Better - NCAA Champs Again : It's "notably," Bubba.  You and postingking must have had the same English/spelling/grammar teacher.  And for today's civics lesson, the 1st Amendment only forbids the government from limiting one's freedom of speech.  Not private citizens who are trying to enjoy a civil thread without holier-than-thou (not to mention golf-related) posts interrupting them.  Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time.
    Posted by lynchyj[/QUOTE]
    Lynchy, Bubba is untauntable, because he's too brainless to realize that he's being taunted. I've tried to redirect him to a golf discussion (The Masters), but he's obviously going to continue to post his insufferable, ungrammatical nonsense wherever he pleases, much to the dismay of the rest of us. He even just today changed his cutesy little icon from the Masters to the US Open, for which I'm sure he'll tell us that he's attempting to qualify. I'm also sure he's bypassing the British Open because he can't figure out how to obtain a passport. Best to ignore him.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lynchyj. Show lynchyj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Hockey - No One Does It Better - NCAA Champs Again : moron .... all protected rights are guanteed under the 1st amendment, so I would google up, for those who are Massatoilet CC graduates, not that well informed, which includes yourself with your Brockton education and do a little in depth researchin civics .. Tabula rasa  fool;  you don't have it .... your late for ESL class!
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]
    OK, so now you resort to name calling and uninformed argument.  The 1st Amendment is one sentence that starts with "Congress shall make no law . . . ."  Try reading the rest of it during downtime in the next golf tourney you watch.  It protects our (yes, even your) rights from GOVERNMENT interference.   Judging from your posts in this thread you appear to be a racist, elitist snob and, like most of that ilk, you are ill-informed.  Now log off and leave us so you don't miss your tee time.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lynchyj. Show lynchyj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Hockey - No One Does It Better - NCAA Champs Again : Lynchy, Bubba is untauntable, because he's too brainless to realize that he's being taunted. I've tried to redirect him to a golf discussion (The Masters), but he's obviously going to continue to post his insufferable, ungrammatical nonsense wherever he pleases, much to the dismay of the rest of us. He even just today changed his cutesy little icon from the Masters to the US Open, for which I'm sure he'll tell us that he's attempting to qualify. I'm also sure he's bypassing the British Open because he can't figure out how to obtain a passport. Best to ignore him.
    Posted by indians1948[/QUOTE]
    Thanks, Indians1948.  I'd like to, but the more I get him to post the more he reveals his stupidity and ignorance.  It is kind of boring, though.  Like watching golf.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Hockey - No One Does It Better - NCAA Champs Again : Thanks, Indians1948.  I'd like to, but the more I get him to post the more he reveals his stupidity and ignorance.  It is kind of boring, though.  Like watching golf.
    Posted by lynchyj[/QUOTE]

Thanks lynchyj - but even worse, he could be posting about yacht racing or the Paint-Drying Championships! I do agree with you about watching golf - if you play, it's fun, otherwise ..... golf stinks as a spectator sport. One last thing: I hate how these forums are pulled off course by the "iggies."