BC Hockey Wins Again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

Re: BC Hockey Wins Again

In Response to Re: BC Hockey Wins Again:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Hockey Wins Again : Might want to talk to the inferior ESPNU on Anson Carter's performance ... alot like Flutie Flakes TERRIBLE!
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

Yes, agreed about anything I've seen from Anson Carter though missed him for the most part this weekend, but he's new to the role, may improve.  But still, it really has nothing to do with the success of the hockey program.  And even if you dislike the school, you have to admit that York knows how to successfully run a program.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Yes York is a class act and has a humble personality. Always giving credit where it is due, even at his teams' expense. Jack Parker on the other hand is a moron ...

BC also had another great Hockey coach in "Snooks Kelley" a legend for 36 years which will be hard for York to surpass. I put Snooks on a par with Carm Cosa, and Joe Rustic for success, graciousness, and leadership in New England collegiate athletics.

I believe the two upstarts are teams to watch Union & Ferris State, as they are hungrier, talented and want a Championship want it more ... 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitown chicity. Show chitown chicity's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Hockey Wins Again : I just don't see it.  Are you in honors?  (and if you are, awesome, keep at it).  I went to almost all games, did all my work, got good grades and was able to have more free time than I ever imagined....
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

im not in honors, just have really bad add so it takes me a lot longer to get my work done. but outside of me, everyone i know (even non-honors) spends a lot of itme on work every day. maybe its changed somewhat since you were here? when did you graduate? 

or maybe im wrong and people just dont care. who knows

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]i mean, its hard to get pumped when theres absolutely no local media excitement or support
    Posted by chitown chicity[/QUOTE]

It's not like Chicago, a more cosmopolitan city there Chitown! BC is in Dog City USA for College sports no one cares not even it's graduates i.e., boobryan, and even Northeast Scool of Broadcastings' Planet Mikey!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

What makes BC hockey so good?

http://espn.go.com/boston/story/_/id/7751191/what-makes-boston-college-hockey-good

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

And more.........

http://www.boston.com/sports/colleges/mens_hockey/articles/2012/04/01/boston_college_hockey_coach_jerry_york_has_eagles_soaring_again/?page=full

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]What makes BC hockey so good? http://espn.go.com/boston/story/_/id/7751191/what-makes-boston-college-hockey-good
    Posted by ScreenNameGoesHere[/QUOTE]

No one nationally gives a rat's a** about BC Hockey clown ... are you going down to Tampa and get high wood with the Ferris State dorks? ESPN has  more promos for NCAA Woman's basekball and left Hockey is an enigma. 

Go Notre Dame Woman ... Final Four! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]And more......... http://www.boston.com/sports/colleges/mens_hockey/articles/2012/04/01/boston_college_hockey_coach_jerry_york_has_eagles_soaring_again/?page=full

and more:

Fans trash cars, set fires after UK win

Kentucky fans celebrate victory over Louisville around fire on State Street
    Kentucky fans dance around a fire on Lexington's State Street as they celebrate.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Hockey Wins Again : No one nationally gives a rat's a** about BC Hockey clown ... are you going down to Tampa and get high wood with the Ferris State dorks? ESPN has  more promos for NCAA Woman's basekball and left Hockey is an enigma.  Go Notre Dame Woman ... Final Four!  
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]

I know you are really whr. You never answered my question
    Did you qualify for the Masters?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Hockey Wins Again : and more: Fans trash cars, set fires after UK win PHOTO PHOTO Kentucky fans dance around a fire on Lexington's State Street as they celebrate.

They must all be so proud.  Where's Marshall Givens when you need him?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

The need to comprehend those that have the last word are often played for as fools. Not understanding this all are certainly the fool many times over in these scenarios. When fate deals you lemons, please try to make lemonade, unfortunately it may be too late.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]The need to comprehend those that have the last word are often played for as fools. Not understanding this all are certainly the fool many times over in these scenarios. When fate deals you lemons, please try to make lemonade, unfortunately it may be too late.
    Posted by postingking[/QUOTE]

On the other hand, the inexplicable volte-face concerning the relationship between the conceptual logic of fools and the politics of the private suffers from an idiosyncratic and ultimately unsatisfying reading of your lemon-centric scenario?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Hockey Wins Again : I know you are really whr. You never answered my question Did you qualify for the Masters?

Your conspiracy theory act is getting old, perhaps this is your self defense as a BC attendee  in dealing with your insecurity why everybody likes to pick on Collegium Bostoniense a.d. 1863 is becoming an fixation.

While you pack for Tampa, a city, where no one knows what the Frozen Four is, other than a concocted martini at Bern's Steak House, or momentary failure of  forethought after a wild weekend at Crabby Billy's.

BTW: Hate Golf ... love Texas holdem, and all things NOTRE DAME!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]The need to comprehend those that have the last word are often played for as fools. Not understanding this all are certainly the fool many times over in these scenarios. When fate deals you lemons, please try to make lemonade, unfortunately it may be too late.
    Posted by postingking[/QUOTE]

screen name cannot understand this please articulate for him, and 1948 "use knows" the dumb down version for BC grads!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Hockey Wins Again : No one nationally gives a rat's a** about BC Hockey clown ... are you going down to Tampa and get high wood with the Ferris State dorks? ESPN has  more promos for NCAA Woman's basekball and left Hockey is an enigma.  Go Notre Dame Woman ... Final Four!  

This is not English

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Congrats King, UND pulled it off Baylorwill be a hard game! More promos than the Cool-aid four in Tampa ...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trojanfever. Show Trojanfever's posts

College hockey pretty nonesential program to get all these comments on.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Now that the Final Four is over does anyone truly believe BC's Wonder Boy will ever achieve this accolade, or recruit an Anthony Davis? It was overwhelming to hear Meterperel compare Coach Cal's notoriety to Spazzoo this moring! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

I do not expect an Anthony Davis to come to BC ever, so I am not upset about it.

What will the UK fans do when this title is vacated in three years and Cal is making 8 large with the Knicks?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

You make a good point about slick Johnny; however John Calipari may have gotten his "one" Monday night, but he's far from done. He is the quintessential opportunist just follows the money trail!

It's  also sad for NCAA Basketball programs such as BC, UND, and many of the heavy academic schools as they cannot compete with his recruiting style. Obviously, when young recruits are promised a National Championship, and six starters going in the first round of the NBA draft, it would be mighty hard for an 18 year old to refute and turn down admissions to UK.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmathuna. Show tmathuna's posts

BC is in the NCAA Frozen Four and is getting no mention in any media. espnbostn had nothing, local tv sites have nothing...people complain about the Globe but at least they have a few articles. The BCAA is useless as well, does GDF know BC has a hockey team? ...and they are killing the gophers

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitown chicity. Show chitown chicity's posts

alumni assoc didnt send out any emails or anything of the sort? isnt that sort of one of the purposes of having an alum assoc?

GO EAGLES! what a great day

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]alumni assoc didnt send out any emails or anything of the sort? isnt that sort of one of the purposes of having an alum assoc? GO EAGLES! what a great day

No travel money to Tampa for BC. All Ferris State Bulldogs & Golphers down here, and the BC tuba section, who like dorks gone wild on Clearwater Beach!  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]alumni assoc didnt send out any emails or anything of the sort? isnt that sort of one of the purposes of having an alum assoc? GO EAGLES! what a great day

Perhaps not just the fault of the Alumni Assoc., but also the athletic department.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitown chicity. Show chitown chicity's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC Hockey Wins Again : Perhaps not just the fault of the Alumni Assoc., but also the athletic department.
    Posted by LOTHAR43[/QUOTE]

i think the alumni assoc, athletics, student gov, and admin all share part of the blame. they need to spend more time getting the entire community actively involved in the athletic programs, specifically hockey, football, and bball.