BC's Luke Keuchly Wins Lott Trophy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fukowi. Show Fukowi's posts

BC's Luke Keuchly Wins Lott Trophy

Since it wasn't picked up in the Globe, yesterday it was announced that BC's junior linebacker was awarded the Lott Trophy at a ceremony at the Pacific Club in Newport Beach, CA. 

The Lott is presented annually to college football's defensive IMPACT Player of the Year. IMPACT is an acronym for: integrity, maturity, performance, academics, community, and tenacity. The award purports to equally recognize the personal character of the winning player as well as his athletic excellence. The award selection is voted on by members of the national media, previous finalists, the board of directors of the Pacific Club IMPACT Foundation. The award is named in honor of Ronnie Lott, a member of the College Football Hall of Fame and Pro Football Hall of Fame.

In addition to the Lott, Keuchly has also been awarded this year's Butkus Award and Lombardi Award.  He had previously been named ACC Defensive Player of the Year and has been named a first team All American by several collegiate sports organizations.

Not a bad year Luke - not bad at all!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Re: BC's Luke Keuchly Wins Lott Trophy

If it wasn't picked up in the Globe now, who would want to comment on it but an imbecile as yourself?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Cheeroh, you really hate yourself, huh?  Must be terrible.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fukowi. Show Fukowi's posts

In Response to Re: BC's Luke Keuchly Wins Lott Trophy:
    [QUOTE]Cheeroh, you really hate yourself, huh?  Must be terrible.
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

Don't worry momort, he is an internet tough guy who tries to accomplish what he could never accomplish in real life - like say that to another guy's face or say that UConn was the best school he got into.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Is there a Cracker Jack award for 4-8? Only one award 'BC trolls"  that's Johnny Heisman!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

BC is just inodated with these awards! Can you imagine the possibilities if BC actually had a winning season in this small village?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

[QUOTE]BC is just inodated with these awards! Can you imagine the possibilities if BC actually had a winning season in this small village?
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]
    NDQ - I looked up your special word "inodated", and it does not seem to exist.  Can you explain if it has a secret meaning to you?

Maybe we can use it in a sentence: NDQ says: Inodated anyone while I lived in mom's basement on her sticky keyboard behind the furnace.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: BC's Luke Keuchly Wins Lott Trophy:[QUOTE]Is there a Cracker Jack award for 4-8? Only one award 'BC trolls"  that's Johnny Heisman!
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

And UConn football with big wins against Fordham and Buffalo but lose mighty to powerhouse Western Michigan to finish up their 5-7 season. Not even a nomination for any awards in the Big Least.

Fail!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Now would this award be comparable to the more days in first place award?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]Now would this award be comparable to the more days in first place award?
    Posted by postingking[/QUOTE]

How about the "most championchips in the last decade" award?  How about, Boston wins more than anyone else award?  How about the "everyone else is jealous" award?  You'd win that one.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]PROVPATS:  "most championships in the last decade" ... are we discussing pro here troll or BC? BC has a ZERO POINT ZERO of an athletic progam and has never won a significant National Championship! Oh wait, the Puck Head Bean Potty Award with no $$$$$,or ESPN exposure for Flippo's coffers! Enjoy your winter living in the past, as nothing is coming BC way in the future. Still at ZERO POINT ZERO!
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

How appropriate that you use the phrase "ZERO POINT ZERO".

It fits you very well

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC's Luke Keuchly Wins Lott Trophy : How about the "most championchips in the last decade" award?  How about, Boston wins more than anyone else award?  How about the "everyone else is jealous" award?  You'd win that one.
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

spelling please Championship, not chips... 

UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

Wow, they're now teaching four syllable words in the doggie style cheery-ho middle school.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Would believe these two programs could easily take the BC 'Wonder Boy" to College.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

wow...it's amazing that some folks could take a thread about a kid winning an award for integrity, maturity, performance, academics, community, and tenacity......and turn it into a negative thing. I mean, I'm not a fan of Florida State by any stretch of the imagination, but when I see a guy like Myron Rolle being awarded a Rhodes Scholarship, I consider that a very good and commendable thing. I don't bash the kid for being smart because he goes to a school I don't like! You guys are some sad people.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

[QUOTE]wow...it's amazing that some folks could take a thread about a kid winning an award for integrity, maturity, performance, academics, community, and tenacity......and turn it into a negative thing.You guys are some sad people.
    Posted by jgallag1[/QUOTE]
    Well said JGall - And that about says it all for this group of rock throwing, flaming, multiple identity, basement-dwelling posters.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

particularly if you say it in all caps

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

[QUOTE]wow...it's amazing that some folks could take a thread about a kid winning an award for integrity, maturity, performance, academics, community, and tenacity......and turn it into a negative thing. I mean, I'm not a fan of Florida State by any stretch of the imagination, but when I see a guy like Myron Rolle being awarded a Rhodes Scholarship, I consider that a very good and commendable thing. I don't bash the kid for being smart because he goes to a school I don't like! You guys are some sad people.
    Posted by jgallag1[/QUOTE]

There is a considerable difference in this so called" Cracker Jack" Award than the Rhodes Scholarship. Perhaps you should recheck and then think again before keyboard is pressed. Besides Rolle was a much better football player!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

I don't agree with you at all that Rolle was a much better football player. They are both top flight college players at their respective positions. My point was, the award is an honor for a young kid to earn that goes beyond the game itself. Did BC suck this year? Yes! They were pretty terrible. Does that mean this kid isn't a great player, or that this award is somehow a piece of garbage because it's not a national championship? Of couse not! Stop bashing the kid just because he goes to a school you aren't a fan of. Did Herzlich not deserve the off the field awards he recieved just because he was a BC player?

The way this thread is written it's like UConn and ND have played each other in the past 8 NC games and BC has been the worst team in I-A ball each year.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

All this trying to communicate with these forum 12 year olds has to stop as a new year's resolution...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bodacious. Show bodacious's posts

Keuchly is considered the best Linebacker in the draft.. A first rounf pick. Rolle is out of football     The dude with Kate Middletons picture dosn't know football