BC's REAL Athletic Goal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kenneyc. Show kenneyc's posts

BC's REAL Athletic Goal

First of all--let's please stop highlighting "The Jesuits"..There probably are not enough of them left at St. Mary's hall to finish off a six pack. The "civilians" run the show and the show is spreading the wealth. Do you really think BC is interested in developing a team, be it in football or basketball" that can challenge the top 10. I seriously doubt it. Is it an academic credentials question or don't want to spend the $$$ question. They are comfortable where they are. The 2nd and 3rd tier Bowls are fine. Did any of you see how long it took to fill (??) the stands out there on saturday? At least into the 2nd Q. How often do you go into the BCEagles home site? Is football the top line item--no more than what is happening with soccer (men AND women's); field hockey; volleyball etc., etc., etc. Go into the home site of any other major football program and you are inundated with data about the program; coach interviews etc., not at BC. BCers get more info from the globe writers than anyone on campus. That's the way it is--Suck it up and live with it!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle79. Show Eagle79's posts

Re: BC's REAL Athletic Goal

kennyc,

Go onto the website of Northwestern, Stanford, Duke, Syracuse, Wake Forest, ND and many other Division 1 schools and you do not get football as the number 1 thing there.

Further, BC has one of the largest Jesuit communities in the world and their current president, Fr. Leahy, is a Jesuit himself.  BC also recently merged with the Weston Jesuit School of Theology in Cambridge ensuring lots more Jesuits as part of the institution for quite some time.  Though I will say the trend is toward fewer Jesuits long term.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kenneyc. Show kenneyc's posts

In Response to Re: BC's REAL Athletic Goal:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC's REAL Athletic Goal : please '79 never  consider BC on a par with Duke, Stanford, or Northwestern in academics ... and if you want to become a Jesuit, become a Jesuit, as BC fruitless attempts to become a quality football program have obviously failed!   
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kenneyc. Show kenneyc's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC's REAL Athletic Goal :
    Posted by kenneyc[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle79. Show Eagle79's posts

LP/whr,

Nice cherry picking of my statement.  BC likes to be considered an academic institution first.  It is crystal clear that you do not read many of the college ranking guides.  BC's student body has a high cross over with the schools I mentioned and many others.

The real point of kennyc's post was that a number of schools the first thing you see on their website is about their football program.  That is not true with the schools I mentioned and many others.

Since you prefer to throw rocks facts, do not really matter to you.  So be it.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC's REAL Athletic Goal : '79: why don't you go back to Corinthians 1  11 in Theology 101 pontificating about BC academic virtues?  Locally, BC cannot compete with TUFTS academically, never mind Stanford, and probably after Saturday's game I would  place my money on the Jumbos in Football a league where BC fans would be comfortable with their football bragging rights. Seems as if you are caught in yesterday and never moved into tomorrow!
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

whr,

Can you please explain why we should take advice on academic matters from someone whose ability to write has been stuck at a sixth grade level for years now?

Have you even looked a college guide recently? BC "can't compete" with Tufts? Do you understand how utterly clueless you are?

The most authorative college rankings are US News and World Report.

Tufts is ranked 28, BC is 31.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Perhaps whr will lost his virginity....but only if he pays for it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC's REAL Athletic Goal : Now would 28 be better than 31 little boy? Go back to Bunker Hill and learn your Math ... 28 is better than 31, minus the medical,dental, vet and engineering schools which BC fundamentally has no clue of little boy!  
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

whr you love to claim that all the BC fans here really attended Bunker Hill Community College for some reason. (Why not mix it up? How about Dean?)

But the fact is your ability to write is much worse than any graduate or current student of Bunker Hill . So considering your evident acadmic inferirority why do you think you can look down on a Bunker Hill grad?

Considering that you cannot write at a high school level by what do you justify looking down on community college students? There is simply no way you could ever write a college entrance essay, so who do you think you are insulting those who actually can go to college?

You have been on these boards for six years yet you write worse than most 14 year olds.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

The flame thrower lpga.whor.troll has derailed yet another discussion. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC's REAL Athletic Goal : please '79 never  consider BC on a par with Duke, Stanford, or Northwestern in academics ... and if you want to become a Jesuit, become a Jesuit, as BC fruitless attempts to become a quality football program have obviously failed!   
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

Ironic post as BC was not 3 years ago #2 in the country at one point.  We also have 21 current NFL players, Alamaba and Oklamhoma have 23.  And if you compare BC's graduation rate I don't think that's too bad. 

You act as if we think BC is a national title contender.  We know they are not and usually won't be.  We simply are fans of the school/teams and want to chat about it.  You are the lowlife loser who comes into BC chat rooms screaming and yelling like a jag about how low BC ranks.  Fine, great, so go away.  But alas, you won't.  Because coming to boston.com and into these chats all day long is the single best thing you have to look forward to on a day by day basis.  So in reality, the rest of us feel bad for you.  Nothing you will ever say matters, yet you keep coming back.....find something better to do wtih your days dude.  I promise you, there is a whole world out there.  Now it may be difficult as most people you meet won't like you, but I know in my heart that there is at least 1 other human who would like to spend time with you.  There has to be.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

[QUOTE]MORFART:  please go away!   It is your posts under multiple a/k/a's  which rant on, and on and dangle into obsecurity!  You have no clue about big time College football in your little Revere Beach six pack apartment with the galley kitchen. Your daily rants and disregard for the 1st and 14th Amendment assures us all of your total ignorance and ineptness in conversing in the King's English.
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

whr, why are you so obsessed with where people live (Revere, East Providence, etc.) and why are you always obsessively accusing people of going to community college?

Based on your writings here, we know that you are un-educated. No one who writes as poorly as you could ever hope to attend college. So I still don't understand why you are so obsessed with people who go to community college.

In addition, based on the fact that you are so un-educated we can only surmise that you have a very low salary. No one who writes as poorly as you would get a professional business job.  You probably work in some kind of manual labor type job like dish washing or bagging groceries. As such, who are you to look down on working class people who live in Revere?

My gut tells me that - based on how poorly you write-you classify as "developmentally disabled" and live in some kind of goverment subsidized apartment. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from batman49. Show batman49's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC's REAL Athletic Goal : whr, why are you so obsessed with where people live (Revere, East Providence, etc.) and why are you always obsessively accusing people of going to community college? Based on your writings here, we know that you are un-educated. No one who writes as poorly as you could ever hope to attend college. So I still don't understand why you are so obsessed with people who go to community college. In addition, based on the fact that you are so un-educated we can only surmise that you have a very low salary. No one who writes as poorly as you would get a professional business job.  You probably work in some kind of manual labor type job like dish washing or bagging groceries. As such, who are you to look down on working class people who live in Revere? My gut tells me that - based on how poorly you write-you classify as "developmentally disabled" and live in some kind of goverment subsidized apartment. 
    Posted by JamesGatz1[/QUOTE]

I would agree with you totally. This guy Whr, along with 82nd AB and several others have absolutely no life outside of these blogs. 

It is also ironic that these clowns always seem to support anything Longputter says. No matter how ridiculous the posting is, they can always be counted on to cover his back whenever anyone is critical of LP.

Also, similar to Longputter, they never have anything positive or constructive to bring to the table when serious discussions have been initiated. 

The most laughable thing I have seen is Whr telling you to "go away". Does this guy have any clue as to how the majority of level headed people on these blogs wish that he & the rest of those negative speaking Bozos would just go away & never come back.

I can only imagine how many folks have been chased off of these blogs after trying in vain to deal with them & their BS.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

And there you have the goal of such rock throwing, flaming trolls...to chase away reasonable conversation, a secret joy in their otherwise mold-filled basement-dwelling existence, to strike back at the entity that most likely dared to reject them many years ago.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]And there you have the goal of such rock throwing, flaming trolls...to chase away reasonable conversation, a secret joy in their otherwise mold-filled basement-dwelling existence, to strike back at the entity that most likely dared to reject them many years ago.
    Posted by trbow[/QUOTE]
    seems as though there was much rock thowing at Alumi when BC stunk out the joint against an average opponent flaming troll!  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BC's REAL Athletic Goal : I would agree with you totally. This guy Whr, along with 82nd AB and several others have absolutely no life outside of these blogs.  It is also ironic that these clowns always seem to support anything Longputter says. No matter how ridiculous the posting is, they can always be counted on to cover his back whenever anyone is critical of LP. Also, similar to Longputter, they never have anything positive or constructive to bring to the table when serious discussions have been initiated.  The most laughable thing I have seen is Whr telling you to "go away". Does this guy have any clue as to how the majority of level headed people on these blogs wish that he & the rest of those negative speaking Bozos would just go away & never come back. I can only imagine how many folks have been chased off of these blogs after trying in vain to deal with them & their BS.
    Posted by batman49[/QUOTE]
    Little bit of the Green Monster when you cannot handle the truth there Putsey. Now go back inside that studio and await the CFU Knights and the whipping the BC girly girls will undertake in Orlando! 

UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPS! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

I wish I could see a picture of Cheeroh and WHR.  Like, who are these two really?  We know a few things for sure; low level of intelligence, low level of self-esteem, not much of a life based on how often they post in BC chats and they HATE BC, not many friends for sure. 

Maybe the guy who says we all live in mom's basement really is the one who indeed lives in his moms basement? 

for their sakes, I hope they are just your typical angry stupid 15 year old and they grow up someday.  Because if they are indeed already adults, then man it must s*ck to be them.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

[QUOTE]I wish I could see a picture of Cheeroh and WHR.  Like, who are these two really?  We know a few things for sure; low level of intelligence, low level of self-esteem, not much of a life based on how often they post in BC chats and they HATE BC, not many friends for sure.  Maybe the guy who says we all live in mom's basement really is the one who indeed lives in his moms basement?  for their sakes, I hope they are just your typical angry stupid 15 year old and they grow up someday.  Because if they are indeed already adults, then man it must s*ck to be them.....
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

It is the same person, it is not two different people.

Look at a number of their posts at the same time - you can tell that it is the same author. 

They both mis-use the word '"troll".

They both over-use the exclamation point.

They user the same font and punctuation style.

Etc. Etc. Etc.

There might be many borderline illiterate people who hate Boston College, but there aren't bordeline illiterate people who hate Boston College and have the exact same writing style.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

[QUOTE] for their sakes, I hope they are just your typical angry stupid 15 year old and they grow up someday.  Because if they are indeed already adults, then man it must s*ck to be them.....
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

Here is the craziest part. I also thought that whr/cheeroh was just some annoying teenager. Nope. Look at whr's first post. It is from six years ago.

Same level of writing ability. Stuck at somewhere close to a 13 or 14 year old. Even if he was only 9 years old or so,  his writing would have improved. If he were 14 when he first posted, he would be 20 now. And again, his writing would have improved.

If his writing has not improved in six years and is stuck at around an eight grade level, what does that tell you?

It tells you that he is developmentally disabled, that is what it tells you.

Which would explain his level of immaturity, his stunted emotional development, his posting under mulitple aliases, etc.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

And we engage them because.....?  I may put on ignore.  thoughts?